LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Piercing Gaze Of Children.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Guest NaughtyAshes

A funny thing happened to me recently and I'd thought i'd share.

I work in retail, in one of those big box stores, and few days ago I was working on a merchandise display and this little 3-4 year old girl whos mother was a few feet away came up to me and started chatting at me (You know the way children aren't really concerned with your part of the conversation) and in her own little way trying to help me complete my task. She was extremely precocious and full of energy and asking about why I was doing this, that and so forth. This isn't terribly unusual, there are always a lot of kids in the store and many of them get bored with their parents so seek attention from store employees. I was being friendly but mostly trying to ensure the little kid was safe as I was moving shelving.

Anyway, I guess the little girl found a pacifier that had been discarded by someone long ago under the bottom shelf when I removed it. She picked it up and held it at me laughed and asked, "Do you want a baby sucker!?" I just said no and that maybe she shouldn't be touching the thing because it was obviously dirty. Of course, this didn't dissuade her and she asked again "Do you want a baby sucker?? ...Because you're a baby!" I just laughed again, shook my head with amusement and whispered to myself, "if you only knew."

After that I had to walk away, so I pointed the girl in the direction of her mother and proceeded to the stock room smirking to myself.

Just thought I'd share.

Kids are so in tune with such things. She even asked twice before stating what she saw as obvious. Adults discredit their intuition based on reasoning. Brains are pointless. We think too much.

Kids are great! They don't hold anything back, especially at that age, and they can truly see through adults BS facades and see us and anyone else for who and what we really are. They don't know any different, it is just the way they are, and the way we 'used' to be :P

Personally, I get along with kids, and they seem to like me a lot, but the 'adult side' of me finds them irritating and I'd rather not bother. I have to deal with them within my work, and so I try to be playful and fun....talk to them while dealing with the delivery and such. kids love pizza and they seem to like the pizza guy too :blush: and I try to make the whole experience something fun for everyone. But being around kids can be fun, but at time an unnerving event if you aren't prepared for something like this.

As long as they do not belong to me, kids are GREAT!

Hey! I'm a grandpa now! I have a two-year-old grandson (adopted) a one-year-old granddaughter, and two on the way, a week apart! Whoo hoo! They may not be my kids, but I sure am enjoying them. Kids are perceptive. I'm on vacation with my nephew and he asked me today if I was really 58 because I played with his toys just like him. I hugged him and told him to stop shooting my pony with his pirate canon! Kids are great all the time and need us to make sure they stay safe and get to be kids.

As long as they do not belong to me, kids are GREAT!

Amen! As long as I don't have to feed, cloth, keep a roof over their heads or pay for their college I think kids are the greatest thing since television.

Anondl

I like kids myself, but I like them better as they get around the age of 7 or 8. For some reason parents think their kids are the greatest thing in the world and everyone should think likewise. My friend used to have his kids jump on me and try and wrestle with me all the time when I went over to his house. My problem is I have some medical issues and I don't like kids jumping all over me, punching me in the stomach, pulling my arms and hair! I really don't know anyone who would! I love his kids, but why do parents think any obnoxioux and bad behavior anywhere, including stores and restaraunts is precosious and everyone should smile and say, "Oh, how cute!" even if the kids have made a compleat mess of the restaraunt! I was always taught by my parents to behave or I wouldn't be allowed to go again!

I always get a kick when at church I'll talk to a little one and they always try to hand me their binky. I start laughing, if they only knew.

Ummm...news flash....they do this because they DO know already...they can see it in you :P thats WHY they do things like that

To be honest I don't think kids know anything. I think had you not been ab/dl she would have said the same thing. It was a game of imagination. Kids are great but I don't believe they have some magical 6th sense that we grow out of. Not that they don't view the world differently. They view the world in innocence and sometimes say things that we wouldn't say. Like stating the obvious. My step-grandaughter used to love to point out that "Pops has boobies" (I'm fat lol) which made me slightly uncomfortable, of being fat this is the one part of me that I'm self concious about, but it wasn't offensive as it was just stating the obvious and she had not been trained in the ways of social ackwardness. So yeah they will say what comes to mind. But I don't think they have a sixth sense or anything like that. Otherwise theres a lot of people out there with heads made of poopoo.

Guest rosemonde10

Were you diapered when this happened?

Kid's gazes don't typically pierce me. I know life is a game when you are young, and that's why it's our responsibilities to be the adults for the kids.

Who knows, maybe that kid years from now will be a stinky ABDl who works in a store and some kids comes up to her the same way!!

Na. Lol.

To be honest I don't think kids know anything. I think had you not been ab/dl she would have said the same thing. It was a game of imagination. Kids are great but I don't believe they have some magical 6th sense that we grow out of. Not that they don't view the world differently. They view the world in innocence and sometimes say things that we wouldn't say. Like stating the obvious. My step-grandaughter used to love to point out that "Pops has boobies" (I'm fat lol) which made me slightly uncomfortable, of being fat this is the one part of me that I'm self concious about, but it wasn't offensive as it was just stating the obvious and she had not been trained in the ways of social ackwardness. So yeah they will say what comes to mind. But I don't think they have a sixth sense or anything like that. Otherwise theres a lot of people out there with heads made of poopoo.

WOW Tedders! a (step) grandfather at the ripe old age of 29....whats this world coming too??

Enjoying your time are you?? :D

qwack

I work in a local grocery store. One day I was bagging for the cashier and there was a mother in line with her son. He couldn't have been more then 5 or 6. I usually try to notice the kids and talk to them as little kids seem to get over looked sometimes. I asked him "How are you buddy?" he replied back rather harshly "I'm not your buddy!" :lol: I just had to laugh to myself, kids seem to have an innocence to them. I also get questions like "Why are you doing that?" or "What are you doing?" Kids are funny! Just remember we were all kids at one point. (some of us still are mentally)