LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Joined DPF back in 1998.... huggies4me was my nickname at first.... then changed to pampers4me.... i think. LOL!!! My memory has failed me. Thanks to DPF though, that was the first site that i got into that showed me that I am not the only one that likes to wear diapers.... thank you to all of you for being there, being I really thought I had something wrong with me.

I was always Little Christine

I was in my 30's when I realized there were others out in the world like me from letters and articles in Nugget and Letters magazines, This was in the 70's. I first saw ads for DPF in The Advocate about 1981. I was unable to join DPF because of privacy and then money issues until the very late 80's or very early 90's. I kept up my membership until the late 90's. Also met a guy who founded GLADS when he moved to TX and also other people through him. We tried networking with other people in the DPF roster, but very few seemed interested in meeting others. (With time that situation has changed for the better.)

Tommy gets a lot of flak today, but he was the first to organize the AB/DL community and bring people together and DPF had a host of baby supplies under one roof that one would have trouble finding on their own. Tommy seemed to have trouble entering the internet age and did not play well with others.

I used AOL and the early diapers chatroom was limited to 23 people in the beginning. There were very few people there at first and then it was almost impossible to get in later. I also became aware of ABC and ordered some baby supplies from Walter. He later had health issues and was slow to never in delivery.

The internet age is great. Kids do not have to wonder if they are the only kid in the world who still wets the bed as HS senior or they want to wear diapers and be a toddler or infant again.

You mentioned the lack of response when contacting other DPF'ers. It was a real downer when I would see a roster entry that was almost like mine, write to the person and no return, or, you would get something going and the person would just stop

I wonder if anyone has a copy of the roster sign-up page that lists the letter codes and their meanings. That would be a good thing to use for an "at a glance" listing of interests

You mentioned the lack of response when contacting other DPF'ers. It was a real downer when I would see a roster entry that was almost like mine, write to the person and no return, or, you would get something going and the person would just stop

I wonder if anyone has a copy of the roster sign-up page that lists the letter codes and their meanings. That would be a good thing to use for an "at a glance" listing of interests

I just found a old newsletter in a closet, I scan it soon for you. :)

I started out on CompuServe's HSX forum, I even moderated it for a while, until it began to take up too much time. The membership exploded when they opened a formal ABDL section. Then moved to DPF in 86. Wow...it was mostly all paper stuff in those day.s.... I remember looking forward to the newsletters and writing actual "letters" to members and friends. I wrote my first story "Rob's story" and parts of it were published in the mag and in HSX.

I just found a old newsletter in a closet, I scan it soon for you. :)

Thank you burstingly

If anyone would have this, it would have to be someone who would be a moderator here. Who else would be so steeped in ABDL and meticulous enough to be a competent moderator?

Joined DPF in 82 but only got to one party in the Sacramento area and met Tommy.

originally known as BBB(Bouncing Baby Boy)

DPF was fun and i still have a locked box of old news letters in storage.

You joined before I did; spring 83 I was just Little Christine

Yep, Me too!

Joined back in the early 90's. Don't remember exactly when, Didn't build my first P.C. till 1992....

I even rented a P.O. Box the next town over from me so my live-in Girlfriend (at the time) wouldn't find out. :whistling:

Don't really care now as I live alone. :smiley-baby-boy:

Hmmm, let's see. I was married in '76, found Nugget (a men's magazine with a "personals section") which led me to "Linda Latex" and a few others "into diapers" which I had never seen before! From there came Aunt Florence & Amber E, Charles Slavik (Play Pen Magazine) and DPF. Oh, that Roster and the occasional woman that would appear on it... Wowza, talk about memories coming back! I even got to meet Angela Bauer and in those days, it was SNAIL MAIL only! Waiting for a reply after sending a letter to other DPF members was excruciating and when a reply came back, pure delight. I wasn't alone. There were others like me. And, the rest is history - well over 40 years as a now, content, happy and married DL! Thanks Tommy at DPF. Your efforts were NOT UNappreciated here on the west shore of Michigan!

Hmmm, let's see. I was married in '76, found Nugget (a men's magazine with a "personals section") which led me to "Linda Latex" and a few others "into diapers" which I had never seen before! From there came Aunt Florence & Amber E, Charles Slavik (Play Pen Magazine) and DPF. Oh, that Roster and the occasional woman that would appear on it... Wowza, talk about memories coming back! I even got to meet Angela Bauer and in those days, it was SNAIL MAIL only! Waiting for a reply after sending a letter to other DPF members was excruciating and when a reply came back, pure delight. I wasn't alone. There were others like me. And, the rest is history - well over 40 years as a now, content, happy and married DL! Thanks Tommy at DPF. Your efforts were NOT UNappreciated here on the west shore of Michigan!

A Great Big DPF Salute to you, TCC! There was much to be said for snail mail, except for the cost of envelopes, letter head and second sheets, plus postage. There was the period between 1993 when I started using the Internet for personal communication to 1998 when I felt a large enough percentage of those I communicated with frequently were on-line when I used e-mail and snail mail during the same evening.

Thanks also for reminding me of the marvelous Charles Slavik of Seattle, owner of Infantae Press, which published "Tales From The Crib" and "The PlayPen" I am sure the only reason Charles is not remembers as well today is that he died so long ago. A guy I met at an AB party in West Hollywood in January 1991 gave me a copy of The PlayPen#11. That was the issue with two articles by Jean Davis and one by her husband Don Davis. Unfortunately the last of the subscription copies were put in the mail the same morning Jean was killed by a drunk driver. At the time I read that PlayPen I did not know Jean had died. So I wrote a fan letter to Don and Jean care of Charles Slavik. I enclosed that letter and a SASE in a larger envelope. Fortunately in the cover letter I gave Charles my home phone number. He phoned me to break the news by then Jean had been dead almost 2 years. I asked him to save the SASE for use with a replacement condolence note to Don. Several weeks later Don replied to my note. We all know how that has gone. Charles attended our wedding in October 1991. He had become a great friend to Don and me. We really miss him.

It was also unfortunate that by the time I had enough AB experience to contribute articles for TPP or TFTC, Charlie's health was in decline and he had suspended publication of his magazines.