LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Diaperspace Down?

I've heard it's down for about 2 weeks, though my source might be wrong. It could be down for good, but that'd be a bit sudden for a site like d-space.

I couldn't get in either. That has happened to me on a couple other sites but then after a day or two I'm usually able to get back on. I hope it's not down for 2 weeks or for good. I guess we just have to wait and see.

I first noticed it yesterday morning and had been there Friday night. I did notice something. Usualy I would get a "Network Timeout", this time it is "Server cannot be found" which looks like bigger time trouble to me

ive noticed its down as well as wen i tried to log in it wouldnt work

and by the way ds is far from a shithole as ive meet some off the nicest people on there who are my best friends

if it wasnt for ds i wouldnt have gotten into the whole ab scene

• Like 2

ive noticed its down as well as wen i tried to log in it wouldnt work

and by the way ds is far from a shithole as ive meet some off the nicest people on there who are my best friends

if it wasnt for ds i wouldnt have gotten into the whole ab scene

That would be your opinion.

Try being a girl on there. You have no idea how many retarded, typed-with-one-hand messages and unsolicited friend requests I received. I finally just deleted my profile.

• Like 2

Try being a girl on there. You have no idea how many retarded, typed-with-one-hand messages and unsolicited friend requests I received. I finally just deleted my profile.

Welcome to the internet period. I have to chase gay guys away from myself as well as guys away from my little one on that site. Overall I do like it though.

It went down about Friday Night and I tried to contact Callie by Twitter to let her know.

It should be back up in a few days. I keep a status of down sites section on my second links page that you can check: http://socalab.250x.com/links2.html

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Hey trying to get onto diaperspace and I can't, is it down or is my browser finally going loco on me?

I've heard it's down for about 2 weeks, though my source might be wrong. It could be down for good, but that'd be a bit sudden for a site like d-space.

We're not that lucky for it to be gone for good

No kidding. Too many males who only think with there penis!

• Like 1

The owner prolly forgot to pay the bill :P

I also have not been able to log in to that site for a very long time. I don't know if it's a browser / software thing of if I somehow got blocked by some qwanky person who 'happens' to frequent that site :P

Not that it matters I guess, but I do have a number of friends there whom I miss :(

qwack

well hey if DS is down for a while, it just means you guys get to spend more time hanging out on the coolest ABDL site around.... DD!!!!!

*joins in on the brown nosing* :thumbsup:

For the past 3 years from all of my computers both Firefox and IE have not been able to find DiaperSpace. The strange thing is that this happens even when DS sends me e-mail with a link because of a message or friend request. You would think the web mistress of DS would know her own URL.

Come to think about it, I have not had an e-mail from DS in a few days.

Maybe they are finally workin on fixing the video uploader

Yea, because that was the only serious problem with that website.

Who gives a damn about the videos when the entire site is shit?

• Like 1

I chatted this morning with some of the staff at Call Mommy, Diaperspace's advertiser and they said that Calli is aware of the problem and has been working on resolving it. Last time this happened DiaperSpace was down for about 2 weeks.

Hang in there and stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Really Erin....why not stop being so politically correct and stop beating around the bush and tell us EXACTLY how you feel?? :roflmao:

qwack :P