LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It'S Finally Stopped!

I was watching our local 5 o'clock news today. The reporter announced that they were finally able to stop the oil leaking out of the pipeline into the Gulf of Mexico. Now lets all cross our fingers and hope that this stops it, at least until a permanent solution is found! For all those near the affected areas at least there is some good news for you(maybe). :)

This is a good thing but the economic and environmental impact will last for a long time.

The worst part of this disaster is the loss of employment by oil workers on existing wells. Our idiot President is doing all that he can to stop oil exploration. Oil is the lifeblood of American freedom.

America will recover from the spill and I pray that we can move forward with further oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. It would be nice to learn from this mistake and move the oil wells further inland in shallow water. This situation would be more controlable in 200 feet of water.

Since BP has spent huge amounts of money attempting to stop this nightmare, I am buying all of my gas from BP. BP needs to remain financially sound in order to pay for damages. Many liberal loons want to hurt BP and put them out of business. If BP was to go bankrupt, the cleanup funds would disappear. To our friends in the UK, all Americans do not hate BP.

I was watching our local 5 o'clock news today. The reporter announced that they were finally able to stop the oil leaking out of the pipeline into the Gulf of Mexico. Now lets all cross our fingers and hope that this stops it, at least until a permanent solution is found! For all those near the affected areas at least there is some good news for you(maybe). :)

I'm glad to see there is progress being made. The only birds that should be dipped in oil shold be in nugget form

:lol:

Do you think we can heat up the Gulf of Mexico hot enough and toss some chickens in?

Guess I must be a loon. I think they should ban ocean Drilling forever, period. There IS oil elsewhere and there are many other technologies which work and dont carry with them the potential to kill our planet. I'm so sick of people who worry about the oil workers who can't drill. To me there no different than people who make guns or nuclear weapons. Can be useful, but they are helping kill people. Everyone in oil IS doing just that willing or not. It's just fact oil is bad for our planet and all the life on it. Pleanty of jobs will be needed to bring new clean technologies to the mainstream. The problem presents it's own solution if we just stop being blind to them and stuck unmourned old ways.

There are hundreds of oil wells in the Gulf of Mexico. This is the first major spill that we have seen in decades. To stop all drilling due to one accident is being unreaonable.

The government did not do its job. The people who were supposed to be overseeing the oil rig safety, got busted for looking at pronography on government computers.

Obama owns this spill because it happened on his watch and he took responsibility for it.

The other issue is the environmental Nazis forced BP to drill in 5000 feet of water. Bill Clinton personally eliminated the royalties for the long distance from shore. What the environmentalist didn't understand is the well would have been much more controlable in 100 feet of water.

Hind sight being 20/20, steps need to be taken to keep this from happening again. This does not mean the elimination of domestic oil production. There is more oil in America than in the middle east. Our idiotic government will not let us harvest it! According the Donald Trump, the Saudis are laughing at us. The Saudis are laughing all the way to the bank!

When Prezbo says we can't drill ourselves to energy independence he is lying.

Guess I must be a loon. I think they should ban ocean Drilling forever, period. There IS oil elsewhere and there are many other technologies which work and dont carry with them the potential to kill our planet. I'm so sick of people who worry about the oil workers who can't drill. To me there no different than people who make guns or nuclear weapons. Can be useful, but they are helping kill people. Everyone in oil IS doing just that willing or not. It's just fact oil is bad for our planet and all the life on it. Pleanty of jobs will be needed to bring new clean technologies to the mainstream. The problem presents it's own solution if we just stop being blind to them and stuck unmourned old ways.