LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Designer Pamper Pics

Just like anything with a designer lable, I bet they will cost over $100 for each diaper! Thats a lot of money just to poop in once and throw away!

I don't think they would sell in supermarkets then but in fashion storees. I'll take a wild guess here, maybe Pampers already paid the designer to draw the prints, and then they put the prints on their nappies hoping that parents will prefer those before other brands. Kind of what Huggies did with ther jeans print, except this case it's several prints to choose from and it's sold with a fashion desigers label attached to it. What young mother would not prefer a pretty pampers from a nice fashion designer before anything else. Pampers won't need to up the price, the extra share of the market pays it all.

I read the full story and the Pampers Designer Diapers will be sold beginning in Mid July at Target stores. I will keep an eye out for them and report if I see them and the cost as I shop at Target a lot of the time.

Just like anything with a designer lable, I bet they will cost over $100 for each diaper! Thats a lot of money just to poop in once and throw away!

With the price of these diapers it will be the most expensive crap you'll ever take.

But think about how stylish and 'cool' you will look while doing it!!! :P

Dang am I jealous! I actually don't think they'll be as highly priced as you think. Most baby diapers already have a print of some sort on them sooooo what's the big deal if these prints have been designed by a well, designer. So did the other ones you buy right now but probably by no one "famous". Sure, you'll pay a little premium for the novelty of it and cost of the design but think of how many diapers are sold and how quickly the price paid to the desinger would get, well, absorbed.

I actually think as a parent you may decide that you won't put pants on the child when they're out now in certain situation, saving on clothing and laundering. It has been kind of "trashy" in the past to have your kid in public or playing out in the yard even in just a diaper. Well with these, that stigma can start to go away. Maybe consumers won't use these as their "daily diaper" but for those occasions where they just want their child in a diaper or diaper and shirt only and not have it look so trashy so to speak.

All I know is I wish I could fit into them and I still think this trend will continue to grow into the adult market as it's already started with the depend underwear. Heck, if you can make a fashionable enough adult diaper, even non diaper wearers may look at them like, "Hey, those are pretty cool. Lucky adult diaper wearers:( Maybe I'll try some out:)" Okay probably not but you get my point.

Actually they are going to be simillar in price to regular diapers. This is in response to Huggies jeans diaper which is the same price as their regular diapers.

I made my comment about the price because I just don't understand anyone paying $125 for a pair of sunglasses, $3000 for 3 pairs of shoes or $2000 for a coat just because they have some designer's name on them!

I made my comment about the price because I just don't understand anyone paying $125 for a pair of sunglasses, $3000 for 3 pairs of shoes or $2000 for a coat just because they have some designer's name on them!

Ditto that

Well I, for one, understand spending a lot on sunglasses! I have a long history of destroying at least 2-3 pairs of cheap sunglasses over the course of a summer so finally I figured I'd get a more expensive pair in the hopes that a) they'd be better made or B) I'd at least have an incentive to be a little more careful with them. Well, I've had my D&G's for 4 summers now and don't plan on replacing them any time soon! The arms aren't loose at all, the lenses haven't popped out yet, and there isn't a scratch on them. So yeah, pretty much the best $100 I've spent.

And with regards to the diapers...they are pretty cute, but I still wouldn't take my kid out in public wearing them without something covering them. No matter how cute a diaper is, it still looks nasty when it's wet and saggy.