LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Participation On Dd (Please Read)

Guest MommyGweniebear

Drama drama drama... blah blah blah.

If you don't like what people are saying to you, and you don't want to talk to them then why bother coming at all?

I'd think it would be obvious to you by now that there is something about the two of you that rubs people the wrong way. Ranting about people hating on you and asking them to ignore you isn't going to accomplish anything.

Maybe you should get a clue, quit contradicting yourself, and mosey on to somewhere else.

• Like 2

and you will then wonder why whenever there is a problem in the neighborhood everyone points to you...

be nice to your neighbors and they have your back....

be rude to your neighbors and they can make your life miserable... I just hope you don't have a home owners association where you live.

You don't have to be best friends with your neighbors, you don't even have to invite them inside or ever talk to them again, but you are moving into THEIR neighborhood. Don't be a dick because they didn't get the memo. If you don't want people coming by then post a sign on your front door explaining you do not take visitors. Then don't answer your door!

What wonderful advice! (Really! No sarcasm now - promise)

It's a shame such advice couldn't be applied to other situations though like message boards and chat rooms.... real shame.

well sarcasm does not translate well over the internet, and todd only has 93 posts under his belt and i can't say i've read many and as there was no emoticon or lol or hahaha in the thread, its hard to tell whats sarcasm and wahts not..

there are people out there who act as you described, and there are people on this website who are some of those people!!!!

• Like 1

well sarcasm does not translate well over the internet, and todd only has 93 posts under his belt and i can't say i've read many and as there was no emoticon or lol or hahaha in the thread, its hard to tell whats sarcasm and wahts not..

there are people out there who act as you described, and there are people on this website who are some of those people!!!!

It was his link that tipped the scale to "yeah, definitely sarcasm". Kudos for going the whole 42 miles dprtodd! :thumbsup:

Thanks Wellpadded!

I'm surprised anyone took my post so literal though :) I thought I was being ham handed and was worried that maybe I needed to dial it down a bit! With that said I will take the opportunity to point out that my particularly well written diaper story Kyle Shay (Posted here by the way! And while you are at it please try the veal! It is delicious!). Kyle Shay has much in common with the best of classic literature while still being accessable to the average reader, is a very serious piece of diaper fiction and isn't meant in any way to lampoon or otherwise make fun of some of the more common cliche's found in diaper stories. And it is 110% true.

i almost never click on links ... i dont know what its linking to.... so unless i know the person and know what its linking to i won't click it....

which is why i hate when people start a thread and its JUST a link.. or like "ohh this is funny" and a link... i mean how do i know what that person finds amusing?

Well that's then end of that then, good really if you can't behave in school you will not be there long.

I.m sure a few U.K. members will remember CYNDA yeah notice anything similar I did.

Well that's then end of that then, good really if you can't behave in school you will not be there long.

I.m sure a few U.K. members will remember CYNDA yeah notice anything similar I did.

Don't forget the US and Canada as well...

ugh.....cynda.....the center of bad juju! jsut as long as it wasnt another songbird or curious. those threee were the worst things to come across this site.