LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Participation On Dd (Please Read)

Guest MommyGweniebear

Guest MommyGweniebear

Hi all, I have been a member on here for a little while and there seems to be some misunderstanding as to what I am here for. I tried out chat, and for many reasons did not get along well in there at all. I've been asked why do I go into chat if not to be social? Why am I on DD? Well to clear the air, I am a Mommy to a wonderful AB. (My fiancee BabyRavey) Both of us are new to this lifestyle and practice it every day. She was looking to make friends on here. I am her Mommy joined to protect her and to try my hand at blogging, posting on forums, and reviews on different products..Thats it. I did not originally come on here to make friends like my little one did.

I have a few friends yes on here, but my main idea to being on here was strictly for my girl and posting reviews, threads and blogs. People assumed that I went into chat to socialize and such when really I go in there to wait for friends who want to talk to me in pm on there or have a review for me. As a result of alot thats gone on and a private situation where my screename was left up but I was away and something happened. I will only be in chat sporadically to check for those friends.

If you see me in chat or anywhere on here, please do not address me or talk to me unless I talk to you. If you don't like me I'm okay with that also, just don't deduct me or my baby reputation just because we reply to something. If you disagree with me ok but if I'm not rude please do not do it. (Same goes for BabyRavey) If you all would like to see my reviews, they are in my blog here. Really all BabyRavey and I want is a peaceful time on here. No trouble no drama. Now that you know my intention I hope to have a more enjoyable time here, and to the mod that got mixed up in my screen name being in chat without me attached to it, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

• Like 3

Hi all, I have been a member on here for a little while and there seems to be some misunderstanding as to what I am here for. I tried out chat, and for many reasons did not get along well in there at all. I've been asked why do I go into chat if not to be social? Why am I on DD? Well to clear the air, I am a Mommy to a wonderful AB. (My fiancee BabyRavey) Both of us are new to this lifestyle and practice it every day. She was looking to make friends on here. I am her Mommy joined to protect her and to try my hand at blogging, posting on forums, and reviews on different products..Thats it. I did not originally come on here to make friends like my little one did.

I have a few friends yes on here, but my main idea to being on here was strictly for my girl and posting reviews, threads and blogs. People assumed that I went into chat to socialize and such when really I go in there to wait for friends who want to talk to me in pm on there or have a review for me. As a result of alot thats gone on and a private situation where my screename was left up but I was away and something happened. I will only be in chat sporadically to check for those friends.

If you see me in chat or anywhere on here, please do not address me or talk to me unless I talk to you. If you don't like me I'm okay with that also, just don't deduct me or my baby reputation just because we reply to something. If you disagree with me ok but if I'm not rude please do not do it. (Same goes for BabyRavey) If you all would like to see my reviews, they are in my blog here. Really all BabyRavey and I want is a peaceful time on here. No trouble no drama. Now that you know my intention I hope to have a more enjoyable time here, and to the mod that got mixed up in my screen name being in chat without me attached to it, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I know... i just wanted new friends........ and talk about the life style since we are new to it......:( just want that is all but I hope people wont continue to judge. I dont mind if people want to now be nice but its hard when people gang up on you :( I love you mommy.

• Like 2
Guest MommyGweniebear

I know... i just wanted new friends........ and talk about the life style since we are new to it......:( just want that is all but I hope people wont continue to judge. I dont mind if people want to now be nice but its hard when people gang up on you :( I love you mommy.

I know you did, we have a few friends here though. Don't let the bad ones phase you darling, there are alot of good people on here. I love you too.

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

WOW, it’s a darn shame when we all can’t just get along.

Just came here for posting and such, not to socialize.

• Like 1

Why are you trolling a thread, NaughtyAshes? Please don't :3

@OP: yay for coming for ur baby? :D N i hope to find some info about products out there as well. While i prefer making my own stuff, i'll leave the baby stuff to the professionals hehe

• Like 4
Guest MommyGweniebear

Why are you trolling a thread, NaughtyAshes? Please don't :3

@OP: yay for coming for ur baby? :D N i hope to find some info about products out there as well. While i prefer making my own stuff, i'll leave the baby stuff to the professionals hehe

Thanks Kal, I will continue to review if I am still welcome here and maybe post a little bit, but I will not be seen in chat again.

• Like 2

Just came here for posting and such, not to socialize.

Why can't their be a social element to posting. Why do all your posts make you to be such a martyr.

Get to know some of the people here, even if it just through posts maybe you will see the little one, doesn't necessarily need protection here.

• Like 5

<snip>

If you see me in chat or anywhere on here, please do not address me or talk to me unless I talk to you.

<snip>

MommyGweniebear,

this forum, if you haven't noticed, is full of very freindly folk who, when you or anyone else is online, wish only to say hello etc. From your post, and others you have added to, you seem to be annoyed at the attitude and the neg reps you are receiving. Personally, I don't like the neg reps feature, but with your attitude 'don't talk to me...' and your preaching, it isn't surprising that you are getting this type of response. It also is not surprising that your baby, BabyRavey, is catching some flack also. You are asking the members here to teach and befriend your baby, yet you are dismissing them.

Most here are babies, that don't need protection, but WILL ASK when they do. In my opinion, which I can surmise from you attitude will be ignored, is that it is YOU that needs protection and help, not your baby.

• Like 6
Guest MommyGweniebear

MommyGweniebear,

this forum, if you haven't noticed, is full of very freindly folk who, when you or anyone else is online, wish only to say hello etc. From your post, and others you have added to, you seem to be annoyed at the attitude and the neg reps you are receiving. Personally, I don't like the neg reps feature, but with your attitude 'don't talk to me...' and your preaching, it isn't surprising that you are getting this type of response. It also is not surprising that your baby, BabyRavey, is catching some flack also. You are asking the members here to teach and befriend your baby, yet you are dismissing them.

Most here are babies, that don't need protection, but WILL ASK when they do. In my opinion, which I can surmise from you attitude will be ignored, is that it is YOU that needs protection and help, not your baby.

In response, Ravey and I are not your typical couple. I do not ask anyone to teach my little one only to be nice to her and Ravey has done nothing to be offensive she is targeted because she is affiliated with me. I simply stated my intent to be on here while I will protect my little one since yes she wants it. My intent is not to socialize but to blog and review really. Thats all.

*giggles* isn't the point of a bulletin board system to "socialize" in the internet sense of the word.

I mean when you join a book club, yes its to talk about books, but its also to socialize.

When you take a cooking course or dance class, yes its to learn to cook or dance, but also to meet people and socialize.

when you join a community anyway, it is to engage in that common interest which created the community, and you can only engage in that interest, and become a part of that community by socializing.

• Like 8
Guest MommyGweniebear

*giggles* isn't the point of a bulletin board system to "socialize" in the internet sense of the word.

I mean when you join a book club, yes its to talk about books, but its also to socialize.

When you take a cooking course or dance class, yes its to learn to cook or dance, but also to meet people and socialize.

when you join a community anyway, it is to engage in that common interest which created the community, and you can only engage in that interest, and become a part of that community by socializing.

Or I can just stick to my blogs and review things for the AB Community and do it that way. Maybe post on some good products as well :).

I've been comming to this site for a very long time, Mommy Gwennie, you bring the Drama with you..We tried to be nice, but no you didn't want any part of that..I feel sorry for your baby, because your not willing to give us a chance...oh well you did it not us

Mommy Bear :angel_not:

• Like 7

I guess why would i trust a diaper review by a member who wanted nothing to do with us on this site? I mean why would i want to read or listen to what is said by someone who has made it known s/he wants nothing to do with any of us and is only here to blog... and for that matter why read teh blog of someone who is not interested in feed back, or socializing with me?

• Like 7

"If you see me in chat or anywhere on here, please do not address me or talk to me unless I talk to you."

Then what is the point? People call that "isolation", which contraindicates a chat's existence. Your statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

• Like 8

"If you see me in chat or anywhere on here, please do not address me or talk to me unless I talk to you."

Then what is the point? People call that "isolation", which contraindicates a chat's existence. Your statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

DINKBLINK* LOL

Roll up, roll up.

For those who have used up their plus and negative voting. Mine are for sale at the amazing once in a life time never to be repeated until next time offer of just $99.99

Never seen so many votes on posts in a thread.

I don't mean to thread crap / thread jack (which means I am about to do both - but since I said I didn't mean to that makes it okay)

This isn't really relevent - but I can kind of sympathize with OP so I thought I would share.

Like I was saying in chat the other night I recently bought a new house and have just been getting settled in - well I tell you what it's been a constant stream of neighbors one right after the other. I never get a moments piece with their constant 'hellos' and 'welcome to the neighborhood'. They even had the audacity to bring me a pie and some other small token gifts - I told them they could take their welcome wagon and park it sideways in their ass.

For real! Do you believe some people? I don't know how many times I tried to explain that I didn't move to this neighborhood to be their friends and that unless I greet them first they should save their breath and not talk to me. And then they HAVE THE NERVE to get all uppity.

We have a little park at the entrance to the subdivision and it seems a very popular place with the whole neighborhood, and since school is out is really crowded most days. So I figured it would be the perfect place to go and be alone. I can't tell you how sick I got of folks trying to reach out and be friendly, say hello, or sit on the bench next to me. I swear some people just do not know how to act. I was obviously there on that park bench with the aspiration of being alone and those people took it upon themselves to make conversation.

If it doesn't end soon I am going to have to get a restraining order against the whole subdivision - they better hope it doesn't come to that.

Oh hey check out my new blog http://supermegafriendlyguyplusplus.blogspot.com *sad url truncation* supermegafriendlyguyplusplus.blogspot.com

• Like 4

and you will then wonder why whenever there is a problem in the neighborhood everyone points to you...

be nice to your neighbors and they have your back....

be rude to your neighbors and they can make your life miserable... I just hope you don't have a home owners association where you live.

You don't have to be best friends with your neighbors, you don't even have to invite them inside or ever talk to them again, but you are moving into THEIR neighborhood. Don't be a dick because they didn't get the memo. If you don't want people coming by then post a sign on your front door explaining you do not take visitors. Then don't answer your door!

and you will then wonder why whenever there is a problem in the neighborhood everyone points to you...

be nice to your neighbors and they have your back....

be rude to your neighbors and they can make your life miserable... I just hope you don't have a home owners association where you live.

You don't have to be best friends with your neighbors, you don't even have to invite them inside or ever talk to them again, but you are moving into THEIR neighborhood. Don't be a dick because they didn't get the memo. If you don't want people coming by then post a sign on your front door explaining you do not take visitors. Then don't answer your door!

'Twas sarcasm Sarah ;) Very thick sarcasm. That was actually worth +1ing. :lol:

• Like 1