LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So with all this hubaloo about repeat topics in different forums.. i've made it easy... there is now one topic, devoted to every single possible aspects of diapers and diaper wearing.. right here... so thats it people, absolutely no more topics are to be allowed to be made about anything related to diapers, if you even mention the word diapers in another topic you will be banned for not posting in this one particular thread!!!

• Like 1

Diapers! What a great thread! What a great discussion! Senior moment! In a conversation with our assistant director and three of the ladies on staff I casually said "I have to go home and change diapers. I'll be back in forty-five minutes." I could feel my face turning crimson as I realized what I'd just said. Big John just laughed and looked at his watch. His question surprised me."You've been here five hours! What are you, a Camel? I just laughed and headed out. I live two miles from work, so driving home is quick and easy. I was back in forty minutes but nobody said anything.

I wanna buy diapers but I can't... What should I do!!!

Learn to live without diapers until you can buy them.

(Image corrupted to unreadability by Earthlink Accelerator)

You all lose. This thread is now over.

Sorry. Transmission was garbled. Did you say something important?

Dipaers?! No, we don't have no diapers: we don't need no stinkin' diapers!

Guest Wetnmessy247

How doe one pronounce the word? If you say "die-per" then why is the "A" there? Silent A's piss me off.

I changed myself once in the morning at a rest stop along the highwy because of travelling long distance. I threw the messed diaper in a bin next to the door, thought I hd taped it up for smell sealing but the tapes came undone and the next guy who came in was the janitor and saw it. I knew he saw it cuz Iheard him say "What the fuck? Dammit!!" as I was outside the door. I smiled. It was funny. Nothing like a morning hello than stinky diaper. I admit should have pout rolled diaper in diaper bag for lter dispoal, but it IS his job so...and besides it would have opened up in my diaper bag and would have totally soiled my other freshies and wipes and bottles and pacis. I don't want to suck on pacis covered in my poo, thank you very much.

as a janitor... thats fucking wrong!!!!

as a person who uses public restrooms.... thats fucking wrong...

as a member of this board... thats fucking wrong!!!

Have you any respect at all for anyone? even yourself??

AND IT IS NOT A JANITORS JOB TO CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT!!! a janitors job is to maintain facilities from normal day to day use and wear, things get dusty and dirty through normal every day use. But it is not a janitors job to clean up after your mess...

people seem to thing because a janitor cleans for a livign it is their job to clean whatever mess you make.

You can learn a lot from a person based on their attitudes of janitors, maintenance men, maids, cashiers and retail clerks....

• Like 5

besides it would have opened up in my diaper bag and would have totally soiled my other freshies and wipes and bottles and pacis. I don't want to suck on pacis covered in my poo, thank you very much.

You should probably carry around some grocery store bags to tie your diapers into. They take up no room in your diaper bag to speak of and would make others life, like the janitor, a little easier.

You might want to also consider stocking up with some 'respect for others' too - it takes up even less room than the plastic bags and then people don't flame you for being an assey troll. Just sayin. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

as a janitor... thats fucking wrong!!!!

as a person who uses public restrooms.... thats fucking wrong...

as a member of this board... thats fucking wrong!!!

Have you any respect at all for anyone? even yourself??

AND IT IS NOT A JANITORS JOB TO CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT!!! a janitors job is to maintain facilities from normal day to day use and wear, things get dusty and dirty through normal every day use. But it is not a janitors job to clean up after your mess...

people seem to thing because a janitor cleans for a livign it is their job to clean whatever mess you make.

You can learn a lot from a person based on their attitudes of janitors, maintenance men, maids, cashiers and retail clerks....

I think you are wrong here... If the guy put the taped diaper in the trash bin (by the door) and it came open then he did nothing wrong.

I'm Incontinent and I have to change quit a bit in a public restroom and there is nothing wrong with depositing a diaper in the trash. That is what it is for! The janitor is going to have to change the trash all the time whenever it needs it and that IS part of his job. If a restroom smells than it is the janitors job to clean it.

You people are seeming to over react to the person and not the action here IMO!

• Like 1

no what he did wrong that he saw it open up full of his mess, and walked out the door, laughing that the janitor had to pick it up!!!!

i have no problem with someone disposing of a used diaper once taped up.... but if you see that a diaper full of fecal matter comes open in the trash can it IS your responsibility to properly reclose it... and to laugh when you see the person going in, and knowing they have to clean your fecal matter IS disrespectul and it IS just messed up...

i

• Like 1