LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nine Inch Nails

They have their moments.

Rhezz check out the score to American McGee's Alice if you get a chance it was done by a former member of NIN Chris Vrena. Very dark, brooding and moody. Also Creepy as hell to listen to when walking alone at night through places that normaly have lots of people.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like... every band. That's a rather amusing analogy you make there. What bands do you think they sound exactly like? NIN has released quite a few albums, all with a sound totally distinct from their other albums. If they sound like everything, it's probably because they've explored just about every genre or sound in the general category of "rock".

Its Industrial rock, i have every album and nin song, and yes there is a massive difference. he does explore styles in his music but its teh lyrics that mark me as genius.

some songs are heavyish most arent, but its a good mix.

I like metal and heavy metal also, but i adore nin for effort and achievment

How about "Down in It" ? - I believe that is unquestionably a rap song? Or the early track "Maybe Just Once" - is pure synthpop like Soft Cell or something along those lines... the entirety of "Broken" is sort of... I want to say "Dance-Metal" like Ministry. Lots of people will hear "Closer" and make an instantaneous judgment of what the band sounds like. "The Downward Spiral" still sounds highly unusual.

Ministry is industiral metal ;)

the genres of metal are:

Death/Black Hetal(darkest of them all)

Nu Metal(metal with a hint of rap)

Heavy Metal(classic metal)

Speed Metal

Industiral Metal

Progrssive Metal

Christian Metal(odd but true)

Hair Metal(or what i call it chick metal)

I think theres also Funk metal but i never gave that genre much attention since it sounds like a way of saying pop music with a metal twist ;)

NiN is ok... theyve wrote some cool songs... but i'd rather listen to depeche mode (which i have a collection of like 40 songs from them) or new order... or anytype of 80's synthrock and synthpop. also i love electric metal (ya im making upa genre XD) just recently when i heard stuff from the icnredibly super awesome sonata arctica! angra is also pretty dam awesome... and since ive started to like other metal bands ;D... i also love newwave alternative, alternative rock, jrock, and happyhardcore XD (pretty wide range :x)

... pretty much anything but country, and folk music >> (i like fast , or complex songs @.@)

• 2 months later...

I don't like them, mainly for the symbolism of their name! Nine inche nails is what they used to nail Christ to the cross. I don't want to go all religious on people, but being a Christian I really take offense to that! Beside all that I really think their music sucks bad! :badmood:

the genres of metal are:

Death/Black Hetal(darkest of them all)

Nu Metal(metal with a hint of rap)

Heavy Metal(classic metal)

Speed Metal

Industiral Metal

Progrssive Metal

Christian Metal(odd but true)

Hair Metal(or what i call it chick metal)

You forgot Power Metal aka Hammerfall, Blind Guardian

I think they are ok. My cousin got me introduced to them and there was only one Album that I didn't like. I think it was Broken, but I'm not sure. However, there are bands that are far better. Even bands that are on the rise in this day and age. One that comes to mind is one that is now my favorite, Slow the Knife. They are a new heavy metal band from Houma (my home town). Their lyrics really fit me so much, and their sound is very unique. I got to see them twice, and on the second trip, I got to have pictures taken with them both with my camera and their own.

industrial and techno are way diffeent my friend ;)

industiral rock or mteal is called that because it has an industiral sound to it.

techno on the other hand is all keyboard and electronics, nothing else nothing more. industiral at least still has a guitar and drums to the mix to make it sound good ;)

NIN has been an odd band anywyas, same goes for tool and a perfect circle.

their industial alt. rock ;)

but industuiral rock and metal are basically the same only metal ismore out there :)

actually only 1 song they made actually caught my ear. cant think of the tune but if i seen the music video i could point it out to ya.

really i stop listening to alt. rock a long time as it lost interest when metal was getting more availalbe on the main soundwaves.

• 8 months later...