LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Keep The Diapers From Shifting?

Or rather, the filling within. I was going to wear a slightly wet diaper to bed last night, since I don't often get a chance to sleep in them, and the diaper still had plenty left, so I figured no sense in taking it off.

Then, after lying on my back for no more than 20 minutes, while watching TV, all the filling settled towards the bottom/back, leaving me with very little in front, where I'd want it, and it all bunched up in the butt area. Is there any feasible way to avoid this, or am I out of luck?

Or rather, the filling within. I was going to wear a slightly wet diaper to bed last night, since I don't often get a chance to sleep in them, and the diaper still had plenty left, so I figured no sense in taking it off.

Then, after lying on my back for no more than 20 minutes, while watching TV, all the filling settled towards the bottom/back, leaving me with very little in front, where I'd want it, and it all bunched up in the butt area. Is there any feasible way to avoid this, or am I out of luck?

You're out of luck- sorry! Once the stuffing starts to move that diaper is done for :( You didn't mention which diaper this was huh.gif Some are better than others in this respect but it will happen to all of them (except cloth) with enough wearing time :o The solution to this, and most other diaper issues, is a better diaper :blush: Cheapos just don't cut the mustard and even a few styles of better brands have this issue. Check the reviews section and read the forums to help you decide which to try next ;) You also didn't mention how long the wear-time was :whistling: My cheap CVS day and nighttime ones will last me 10 hours overnight and about 7-8 through an active day before their stuffing starts to break loose. These are the same as Walgreens and are made by Wellness (I think) cool.gif You can identify these by the blue "x"pattern on the tapes no matter who sells them :angel_not:

I took a nap early and was up all night till now (4:10AM) so I think I'll check another CVS brief to be sure they still sleep as well now-any changes (other than for wetness after I wake up :roflmao: ) and I'll let you know :rolleyes:

Bettypooh, the sleepy emoticotypist

Shifty people wear shifty diapers.

Shitty people wear shitty diapers.

Cuz I'm a shitty person then.

by jove he's got it!!!!!!

ok on a side note, try a diaper cover... they hold the diaper pretty tight in place.. i find when iwear one it keeps the padding from moving as much... also sleep on your side lol

• Like 1

To stop the padding within a diaper breaking down and/or shifting is a compromise. The cheap generic diapers suffer from this due to the reduced padding begin placed per diaper. The more expensive diapers also suffer from this, and this is due to the compromise being made by the diaper manufacturer. The more tightly the padding is packed, the less likely it is to be able to break up and move, however, what is also true is that the more tightly a diaper is packed, the less able it is to absorb. P&G have solved this problem cross weaving the padding inbetween layers of SAP, Some adult diapers have this feature, but they are difficult to find. The stereotypical AB adult diaper is too thick, and will break down easily.

What I have found, is that if you unpack your diapers, and allow them to air for a few days (to uncompress) then the problem is not as severe. There is currently, in my experience, not an adult diaper being made that can completely eliminate this problem, however there are a few where this problem is extreme - including Molicare, Depends and most 'generic' diapers.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

I wear Abena Abri-form Xplus myself. Nice and thick to begin with but I also use the abrilet maxi insert doubler (I think it's Abri-let Maxi, I could be mistaken, I should probably look it up). It's the biggest doubler I've ever seen made and makes a thick diaper even thicker :) (it fits almost the whole diaper)

I have found that with the doubler inside, I don't have that issue of material falling down, everything seems to stay in place. The xplus diapers generally don't do that anyways unless your super duper wet, but with the doubler in there, it's never done it.

~ASW

How to keep your diaper from "shifting"... well, that's not too hard.

For many years there have only been two choices with diapers... Manual and Automatic. A Manual diaper must be shifted by the user... whereas an automatic diaper would shift itself whenever appropriate conditions are reached.

However, our ever advancing technology has seen the recent advent of the Continuously Variable Diaper (CVD). The CVD uses very sophisticated internal devices to achieve performance comparable to the Manual and Automatic versions without ever having to shift.

So, just buy some CVDs... problem solved.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

How to keep your diaper from "shifting"... well, that's not too hard.

For many years there have only been two choices with diapers... Manual and Automatic. A Manual diaper must be shifted by the user... whereas an automatic diaper would shift itself whenever appropriate conditions are reached.

However, our ever advancing technology has seen the recent advent of the Continuously Variable Diaper (CVD). The CVD uses very sophisticated internal devices to achieve performance comparable to the Manual and Automatic versions without ever having to shift.

So, just buy some CVDs... problem solved.

o_O *head explodes*

Guest Wetnmessy247

Automatic shifting diapers???

Come on, we can't stop a massive oil leak in the gulf. What makes you think we have the technology for automatic poop shifters?

One, methods to possibly slow shifting - snug plastic pants, onsie, shapewear, undies over dipee

Two, message for the duck - shifty ducks have shifty feathers, shifty eyes, shifty brains, can shifty directly into the soup pot too.

Seriously, I mostly wear cloth diapers, they sag and soemthing to stop sag like plastic pants or a onsie works.

Automatic shifting diapers???

Come on, we can't stop a massive oil leak in the gulf. What makes you think we have the technology for automatic poop shifters?

It's a joke involving automotive transmissions. Though, they left out "power shift" and "hydrostatic" (popular amongst tractors and other large machines, and lawn tractors)...