LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People In Diapers

When ever im outside in town i always look around to see if anyone else is wearing diapers.. so i thought it would be cool if anyone has any stories or pics of seeing other people.. so yeah share if you want :)

At my last job I suspected 2 people, but never confronted them or found out. I heard the sounds and their butts were always flat. I didn't really like them, but may have gotten along just to talk about being a DL. Confronting someone with that isn't a good idea though.

I am always looking for signs, but rarely see any.

I'm always on the lookout for anything unusual because 'normal' is bland laugh.gif

I've seen people I thought were diapered but couldn't say for certain. I'm one of the best at spotting TG's since I am one. And I can often spot who smokes weed within moments- that used to come in handy in my travels but I don't do that anymore myself. I have very good 'gaydar' too, though it's not my cup of tea. All of that is none of my business so it goes no further than my noticing. I do worry about the 'diaper-butt' look; whenever I bend over it feels like everyone is staring and wondering but nothing has ever been said blush.gif

I don't want anyone disturbing into my life so I don't disturb theirs. It never goes any further than my noticing-I don't follow someone just to keep looking or to confirm what I see because that's what I want for me :)

Bettypooh, sadly short of her emoyicons

I saw a funny one: I was working for an inventory company and we were counting a grocery store. I wasn't paying attention to the people shopping until I heard the crinkle of a diaper. I looked down the isle and here comes a lady about 80 crinkling away in her Depends, house coat and slippers. No pants what so ever. I almost laughed but caught myself. She went past me and to the register to pay. The cashier says " Oh Ms. Jones, no pants again today I see." And they both went on like it was normal for her to forget her pants. I had a good inside laugh at that one!!

Guest little_jonny

i see a lot of strange things where i work at. i think i have seen some people wearing but didn't. never know who i will see and wearing what

I always look... Never really seen anyone.

The reality is that it does not show as much as it "feels" it should do..

My previous girlfriend who was happy about me wearing could never tell for sure unless she felt my bum.

Ric

Like celebrities, I never notice anyone diapered when out. My b/f says I am not really aware of my surroundings unless I have a direct interest. Not sure if my bubble is quite that good but I am very bad about paying attention to random details around me.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I notice at least one every other day......in he adult diaper section.

I have caught one 20 something guy in the baby diapers section somehow pulling off wearing just a pampers 7. I know this because 1.) he was super super super skinny and 2.) his diaper was poking out the back of his shirt. And it either was him or another baby nearby, but SOMEONE besides me was in a poopy diaper in that aisle cuz I wan't yet it still smelled of mess.

I think as wearers ourselves we do tend to eye others up looking for that bulky shape, but my girlfreind could never tell if I was wearing a diaper or a legbag either by just looking.

I was at the grocery store yesterday. There was a cute girl in her mid 20's in front of me wearing a blue top, a jean skirt that came down to mid-calf, and some 3" black platform flip-flops. She had her hair in pigtails and her bum did look rather large and rounded, the skirt was pulled very tight in the back. I watched her for a moment thinking maybe, just maybe... and sure enough as she bent over to grab a soda off the bottom shelf the slit in the back of her skirt rose up and I could see a bit of what was definitely a thick diaper between her legs, regular underwear would not have hung that low. I smiled at her as she turned to put the sodas in the cart, she winked at me and laughed.

Of course she's my fiancee and we do this kind of thing regularly... but I just had to fuck with y'all a little bit. :P

• Like 3

... and sure enough as she bent over to grab a soda off the bottom shelf the slit in the back of her skirt rose up and I could see a bit of what was definitely a thick diaper between her legs, regular underwear would not have hung that low.

Exposing diapers in public?!?! No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're freaks.

The integrity of the community is no more. The self appointed decency officer has transgressed.

• Like 1

The only thing is that I do not have a phone and I do not wear out in public. How about "BP" that would be for the vocal sign, the visual sign how about the forefinger and the thumbs made to look like a d on both hands to the person.

while an interesting idea and concept, and would most likely work. i'm sure the local authorities might notice and think its a gang sign. Outside of that, those who are AB or DLs and don't know of this site or others and haven't bothered looking themselves wouldn't understand that sign. I suppose it would be difficult to get started honestly haha.

I was at the grocer's a few weeks back and saw an old lady who was very obviously wearing a big soggy saggy diaper under her old lady pants. I was like, yep. Diaper. lol. Better change that thing, lady.

There was a middle aged guy in front of me at Rite Aid the other day, who bought 4 or 5 packages of generic full-brief diapers. They were his size, not sure if they were for him or not.

Oh yea, and there was an older dude in front of me at wal mart in the customer service line that had a few packs of wal mart brand assurance full briefs in his purchases.

I see this stuff everywhere - the kind of thing you just have to be on the lookout for. Never talked with anyone about it, except for a dude on an irc channel I hang out in from time to time, who happens to live a few miles from me down the same road. He's like 55 and I'm 27 and I have a family so it's unlikely i'd ever hang out with him or meet him anywhere, (maybe if he was really close in age, but this is a little weird for me). Maybe he's the guy i saw at rite aid. Probably not though, I'm sure there's a ton of people around here that wear diapers. Nobody seems to have noticed my diapers yet, and I'm keeping it that way :)

Exposing diapers in public?!?! No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're freaks.

The integrity of the community is no more. The self appointed decency officer has transgressed.

Oh har har...

Of course what some folks don't realize is that there is a vast difference between a hot girl flashing a bit of undergarment and an overweight hairy middle aged man with diaper showing through the leg holes of above the waistband of his shorts.

Oh har har...

Of course what some folks don't realize is that there is a vast difference between a hot girl flashing a bit of undergarment and an overweight hairy middle aged man with diaper showing through the leg holes of above the waistband of his shorts.

i know.. its soo disgusting when the girl flashes a bit of underwear.. but mmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm give me a hairy 50 year old with a his diaper spilling over the top of his pants, under his beer gut any day of the week :P

• Like 2