LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Start?

Hey guys...I don't know about you but I have been very into being a baby for the past four years now. I basically live two lives now. My first life I am a normal, responsible college student. My second life is secret, when I am alone I fantasize of being a baby and wearing diapers again 24/7...being treated like a baby. I am starting to feel like these fantasies are not normal, and I feel dumb because for the past four years all I have been wishing for is to turn back into a baby completely and permanently. These feelings are very strong, but I know it will never come true. Or so it seems. Don't you ever wish that you could roll back time to a certain memory, and then remain with that memory forever? I still remember the last time my mom diapered me...I was I think around five or six and I accidentally wet myself...I didn't want to be diapered at first and my mom diapered me anyways. Now I wish I could relive that everyday. I was born in the 90s, and for any of you who remember, diapers were much different then. They were bulky, plastic, and in my opinion much better than the ones today. So, enough about me. What are your guy's story...Please let me know I am not the only person out there that feels this way!!

As my name indicates. I am really just curious right now. As I said in my intro topics I have had such fantasies a bit and wished to live them, however I somehow managed to forget the problem, until I stumbled onto this place. Now suddenly things that make me still more abnormal and weird come out. I managed to forget the place for a few weeks. I guess I am capable of repressing such things I am scared people I know will find out. A truly lucky gift, considering my bad luck in life. Nice to meet you. So I am not really an AB/DL I guess as I do nothing to enact such...desires...though frankly if situation allowed me to...I probably would...

While growing up I had a girly friend that used to dress me up in her over sized doll dresses and push me around in her push chair, we also had a high chair that we often used, which was fun. The nappy part came into it shortly after we asked her mother if we could buy a pack, and I was quite suprised to her saying yes, most people would of been freaked but I guess she thought we was just messing around, so obveiously we went to buy some, we never actully used them for the intented perposes of course, we just put them on whenever we played mommy and baby.

We unfortantly moved away from where we was livving so we ended up loosing contact when I was 16. A few years went by and I of course missed our fun.. So I Decided to buy some basic stuff from the cemist, like bibs, pacifers, bottles, sippy cups the works, and this seemd to please me for a while, then I worked up the courage to buy a dress from a charity shop.. and used that quite a bit, I also attended a fetish market and got made a maid outfit and also brought a wig. I also have recently started buying Tena Flexy's which i think is the best kind of nappy I can find locally.

when i was 21 i was doing research for a paper

i came across an ab story site

a few months later i bought some diapers, paci, bottle, wipes and powder

put the diaper on, sat there, wet it... thought this sucks!

so then began a search for someone else to diaper me.

about 2 years after that, found my now boyfriend/daddy

My story requires a lot of explaining so please forgive me for making it so long.

I grew up in a very strict christian family, I was home-schooled all my life and so had no social skills and not even basic sexual knowledge until college. As you can probably tell just from those sentences my parents were control freaks and admit-ably some of that rubbed off onto me.

Despite or maybe because of their suppression I was curious about everything and by age 10 I had a college reading level and found ways to escape my parents control by retreating into the worlds created by books.

I rarely left my room and they left me be for the most part, I began sleeping nude and they stopped snooping completely.

At age 12 I developed an intense curiosity of how the human body worked and began studying anatomy when I began to wonder what it would feel like to poop myself like a baby. On and off over the next few years I would hold in my poop until It was late, then I would crap my underwear and use the shower to clean up, I buried the now clean but wet underwear deep in the clothes basket and went to sleep nude like I always did.

Around age 18 I gained unrestricted access to the internet through the computer in my room(before we used dial-up). At which point I went looking for other people who enjoyed crapping themselves and found many scat videos(not pay-site, i don't pay for anything online) One of the people in one of the video's was wearing a diaper and I started researching and found this site and the stories section blew my mind and gave me lots of ideas to try.

It wasn't long after that I brought my first pair of adult diapers, I was still living in my parents house though so I was very careful.

I had brought a bag of depends from amazon which came in a plain brown box. I moved them into my closet where they lived. I also smuggled some water bottle's to be my baba's.

I didn't have to worry about them searching my room because my family is too modest for that(I had a reputation of stripping naked as soon as I shut my bedroom door).

I did have to worry about being called to do something while I was wearing diapers though.

When I was 21 I got a job that paid enough that I could move out, I now have my own house(brought from auction) and the freedom to fully act out my fantasy, at least while I'm at home.

• 1 month later...

This thing strated when i was 6 because I remember that I stole a diaper to the sister of my friends, we was neighbors. I went to my room all alone and i wear it, I can remember that was fitting me well because I was really small (I was the smallest of my class :$ ) after i wear it i stay like that for about 1 hour, I can remember that i loved it because that gived me a strange (but good) feeling, I wetted it too! after that I throw them in the common trash, I remember that I was scarred to be find by someone that knew me. From that day I always wanted to wear a diaper again but I couldn't because my friend moved away some months after. I always keep this secret inside me, the love to wear diaper again, every time i saw a diaper the feeling start to grow and inside me i say "I wanna that diaper!". This situation was inside me until I was 17 because one day I decided to buy my frist pack of adult diaper, I was Tena Pants they was a little bit large but I remember that I loved to wear a diaper again. After that day I started to want to eat babyfood, drink from bottle and acting as a baby but I was a little bit afraid to buy things like that. Finaly when I earned my driving license I bought a nice bottle, a plate, a spoon, some babyfood, a paci... I remember well that day because I wanted to buy a pack of Drynites but the problem was that when I was in the market there were only for girls... the desire to buy a Drynites was so strong that I bought it anyway, inside me i said "Well, if I don't see the image I can say that I'm wearing the boys one..." (the pack is still there whitout only 1 drynites LOL). When I was at home I unpacked everything and I started to enjoy whit everything (evend wetting as a baby). Now I'm here that I enjoy every of the things I buy everytime. Ah, right, after that I bought only Pampers size 6 and Huggies size 6 LOL

I've shared this on numerous threads so I'll go with the abridged version.

Up until 2008 I have always been a closet DL without knowing the term or that this fetish existed. One day while bored at ork I started doing random searches on wikipedia and found the section on Diapers and infantilism. that night I picked up some pull ups and slowly began my descent into being a full fledge DL. Over the course of several months I tried to find other people and online communities to talk about with this and found Dailydiapers. I joined, thought the Adult Babies were all nuts and was on my merry little way for about a year. Slowly AB cravings started setting in and a few friends I made on here started pushing me more and more to try different things. After organizing a local meet up one of the attendees handed me a pacifier and from there I began the descent into being an AB. I ended up befriending a local AB and we have become close, dating and living together, just not in that order. I have no just accepted that I am a complete ABDL and now understand where a lot of the people who I thought were weird are coming from. It's a tale of irony and hey I enjoy it.

• 3 months later...

Hey just a quick update from my original post. I am now well into my journey of intentionally becoming incontinent. I understand the risks and controversy behind accepting diapers as a lifestyle but this is something I have to do for myself. I will try to post my progress on here any support would be great!

My diaper wearing days started after a bad accident I was in,and woke up in the hospital with a pretty nurse standing over my bed putting a cloth diaper on me followed by some rubber pants she then told me because of some injuries done that could not be repaired I would now be incontinent and have to wear diapers everyday and..(at the time I did not know what incontinent even was),and she could see that I dint..she then told me

"you will not get the potty message anymore and diapers will help with all the accidents you will have"

I had always liked seeing pictures of people in diapers or talking to one that wears them.and did a lot of baby sitting..(still do)and always did wonder what a baby was feeling at the time sitting in a wet or pooped diaper, I had even tried wearing one a few at times on various occasions long before my accident.but was not really that much into the diaper scene..so when my accident did happen..it was a total shock to my system that I had to wear them everyday, but have now after wearing them for a long time and meeting people that also wear them 24/7.. came to except them fully..and will be in them for the rest of my life..and it was only when I got on to computers and the net..I realized I was not the only one in the boat and never do I feel embarrassed to be in them no matter what accident has occurred or the laundry I have to do and I do not ever look at it as a curse..take care all and stay happily diapered.. always.. :whistling::whistling::pizza:.. :fish_h4h:

I started when I was 6 or 7. I was home alone and wasn't in school perhaps I was sick or something. I took the newborn diapers that my parents had bought for my dolls and I put one in my underwear. I don't remember why I did this. I just remember sitting in the backyard peeking at the diaper showing through the leggings in my pj bottoms. I don't remember wetting them and didn't dare ask my parents for a size that would fit me. I chose to play with children half my age and I remember diapering a 3 year old as he wore diapers at night. I did it over his clothes. I don't know why I didn't steal a diaper for myself as I'm pretty sure that they would've fit. I made friends with kids who had younger siblings in diapers or who wore diapers at night due to bedwetting. I had a pacifier until I turned 5 then my parents cut me off cold turkey. I would buy baby ones and hide them. I would ride my bike in the summer into town to Thrifty's to buy the largest size of Pampers then would stuff them in my underpants. I hid them in my closet. I bought my first pack of adult diapers when I moved out and went to college. I kept them hidden and would only use them when I knew it was safe to do so with my roommate being at work or at her boyfriend's for the weekend. I thought I was sick until I discovered DPF years ago. It was through DPF that I found about adult sized Nuks and was very happy to finally find a pacifier that fit my mouth perfectly. Sadly I can't use that much as it causes my teeth to be pushed out. My parents spend a small fortune straightening them when I was a kid. I too wanted to go back in time to being a baby where I wouldn't have a care in the world as someone would be changing my diapers, I could have my pacifier whenever I wanted it and have a bottle too. I had a mentally retarded sister growing up that was being cared for in a state hospital. She wore cloth diapers 24/7 and slept in a green metal crib. There were many times that I wanted to trade places with her. I've always wanted a green metal crib to sleep in but sadly we have no room in our house for it nor do we have any place to hid it when non-AB friends or family come over.

to be honest, i can't remember a time i did'nt like wearing diapers, even when i was 4 or 5, i would put pull-ups on way before i was going to bed (i had a wet the bed problem) which is where i beleive it stems from. most kids who have a problem like that, are embarrassed, and don't like wearing them, i on the other hand, loved wearing them. As i was growing up, and going through puberty (10-12) i discovered sexual urges, etc. and around 12, it started becoming somewhat of a fetish, my brother was small at the time, and i would sneek his diapers, eventually my mom found out, and forbid me from even wearing pull-ups to bed. Eventually around 13, i would go to freinds houses in town, ride bikes around the town and what have you, and i would go into stores and take some out of the bag, it was my only means of aquareing them, eventually i was old enough to work, and buy them myself, and now i am here today, a full fleged ab/dl. :girl_baby:

I didn't get into the adult baby mode until I was in my early 50s. I had a series of TIAs that unlocked some repressed memories that I couldn't deal with on an adult or any other level. I regressed. For almost a year I lived as an infant, locked away in my house, never seeing anyone but my wife, afraid to even go out of my room. Finally a psychiatrist and psychologist helped me sort of cope. I found this site and I've been embracing my baby self since. Life is funny sometimes. I wore diapers all my life, or since I was 12, and loved wearing them. But I never got into the adult baby stuff until my memories all came flooding back. I like being treated like and talked to like I'm really a baby. Like tonight. Mommy came home in a really good mood and after I made supper for us she changed me. I've spent the last half hour before coming in here just looking at myself in the mirror. She put lipstick and lip gloss on me! After a tough day at work regression is a real fun experience. I love when my lips are soft and slippery! So does Mommy!

I was bored one day and there was nothing good on tv so I was like "hey lets put on some diapers."

Haha, just kidding, y'all =D

In all seriousness, it started this summer with me watching copious amounts of Nick Jr. due to crippling depression. It distracted me from my problems. Then I found a pacifier that'd been floating around the house for years, cleaned it off, and began sucking it when no one was around. Then I started wearing the footie pjs my friend bought me as a joke. last year Then I started playing with toys in the bathtub again. Then I caved and bought some diapers. And a bottle. And other baby stuff. I'd lock my room door and play baby around bedtime each night, and it helped me forget about all my anxiety and fall asleep with ease.

AB isn't really a lifestyle for me, but rather a coping mechanism. I know this for sure because I stress out less than I used to, so I go into baby mode less than I used to.

• Like 1

I'm really not sure when exactly my interest in diapers started. I'm pretty sure it was while I was still quite young, around 4 or 5, even. I remember visiting some family and I slept in my cousin's room. Right before we were going to bed, his mom (my aunt) came in to put him in a pull-up and asked if I wanted one, too. I said no, without really hesitating, so I guess it must have been some time after that, haha. Another time I was in a church while my parents were helping out with something and my friend and I went into the nursery, found the diapers and started to play with them. We got caught and kinda got in trouble, though I don't think either of us had done that because we particularly wanted to wear them (we didn't put them on or anything), although, I do kinda wonder if he turned out to be an ABDL.

Didn't really have any more diaper experiences until, I think junior high. My class went on a field trip to a hospital and they gave us these information packets that I guess they gave to every visitor and they each had a very small baby diaper in them, which I tried to put on that night, though it was way too small for me.

I don't really fit the "stereotypical" (if there even is one), I had a great childhood and my parents both loved (and still love) me very much. So, yeah, like most of us, I have no idea where this all came from.

I was potty trained fairly late, although not an extreme case. I know that I was still in diapers until I was well over 3, and still having accidents until I was nearly 5. I remember a couple of cases of wetting my pants when I was past 4, and have a vague memory of being diapered when I was 4 and 1/2. And then I stopped. I'm not sure if it like one day I just got it, and didn't wet, or poop myself anymore, or it was a very gradual thing. I just know that at 4 and 1/2, having accidents were common, and that summer it never happened (my birthday is in September).

Anyway, my next memory regarding this was when I was five and realized I hadn't had any accidents. I pooped my pants, just to see what it felt like. My mom fortunately didn't really make a big deal with this, and she help me clean up without giving me too much grief. I didn't get a whole lot of thrill out it, so I didn't do it again.

But, I started to wonder about diapers, and what they felt like. I wasn't a bed-wetter, and the youngest child in my family, so I wasn't really around them. I just remember feeling really curious about them, and when I would pretend to be a baby in my own private mind.

When Goodnites came out I actually bought some, and then when I moved out of my dad's house I bought my first set of Attends. I really enjoyed the feeling of wearing diapers.

I felt strange about it until I looked up diapers on the internet and found DPF. Suddenly I realized I was not alone, and began to come to an acceptance of my desire for diapers.

For me I never really grew out of them. As soon I was toilet trained I remember hating it and have just always wanted to be back in diapers. When I was about 6 I remember I was using my younger siblings diapers, but I left them in my attic hidden very poorly and my parents found them while cleaning. I don't remember what was said but I do remember me admitting to using them. I thought something was wrong with me until about age 13 when I went on the computer and started looking up different diaper sites online, and was really, really relieved lol.

Well, started with bed wetting about 8 years ago because I started sleeping deeply (too deep to wake up we thought) due to a medical problem getting diagnosed and corrected at the time. Didn't know about the progressing nerve damage until later when it turned into a race to the bathroom in the daytime or extreme pain if I had to hold it. The funny thing is no one took the nerve damage seriously until I was in the hospital, even now they don't and it's progressed even further ... but that's another story. I avoided the AB/DL community for the most part until recently when all the diapers in stores went to the crappy clothlike ones that didn't work, my quest for the perfect diaper actually forced me to learn more about the fetish crowd, oh the irony. :P But now, even if this did get corrected I'd wear diapers instead of panties anyway, just wouldn't use them if I didn't have to.

• 3 weeks later...

I hafta go back to when I was 5 years old. I woke up after falling asleep in my kindergarden class and had a sense that something wasn't right. This was after my parents divorced. I was moving after that, but I started noticing how babies were getting the attention that I wanted. I just watched. Somehow I did fine in school anyway even with these thoughts.

In 2nd grade, I was at daycare during summertime and got in trouble during nap time (caught talking when I was supposed to be asleep). The caretaker in charge threatened and nearly did put me in the nursery. At the time, I yelled and woke up the entire center from their naps. I wonder what would have happened if I shut my mouth??

In 3rd grade, I started thinking about it more and it culminated in early 4th grade when I started taking my underwear and wearing 6 pairs at once to make a diaper. I wet them and then put them in the wash before mom got home. In bed, I sucked my thumb and made cooing noises. I made one stupid mistake though by pooping in my underwear one time and mom was furious. She said don't do it again and I got scared out of it for a while.

I went to middle school while with my dad. He lived with my grandmother at the time and I had my own room. One of my cousins was two years old at the time and got to run around the backyard and in the house in nothing but a shirt and diaper. Grandma had me watch him on occasion. I left him for a moment for some reason and he fell on the concrete crying (not on his head). Next thing I know, grandma came out and yelled at me and I remember her saying "would you rather I put you in diapers and treated you like a baby?" Stupid me said no (at least now I think of it).

Fast forward to high school...I stayed with my other grandmother on my own (she was hardly there). While my mom and stepdad stayed in the house, I got to sleep in the motorhome (it had a tv, running water, a space heater, and plenty of room). With the door closed, I looked into how to make a diaper (no stores where I was that I could get big diapers). I made them out of trash bags where I cut holes into and I put towels in them for bulk. No one found out about them, but I had to clean them up to make sure.

In college, I found the internet's wealth of chat rooms, forums, etc on AB stuff and took to some friends including mommies, daddies, and other ABies. I knew a lot of people and I also purchased a box of Attends for my dorm closet, a onesie, shortalls, booties, and a bonnet. I was the absolute cutest thing. That stuff is too small for me now and the people I knew are no longer around. Or at least I could never find them anymore. I found my wife in an AB chat room. I did get to know her, but not much on the AB side. Eventually, we married and my AB stuff took a back seat.

The present day is the beginning of coming back towards what I missed for so long. Here's to the next zillion years...

• 1 month later...

At the age of two and a half, I was potty-trained. I honestly don’t remember if that included night time or not. (However, I do recall wetting the bed for years after that. Nonetheless, my first memory of life was at that age.)

My family lived in a small, village-like community. This village had one street with tons of houses tightly packed on both sides. It was in the semi-rural countryside and everyone knew each other. We had only lived there for about two years at this point.

One day my mother dropped me off at the neighbors’ house directly across the street. She had to go to work, and they were babysitting me. I don’t remember who they were anymore, but I do remember that I knew them then. As Mom dropped me off, she gave me a hug and a kiss goodbye.

Right as she left, I saw her place a small bag behind the chair by the door. Thinking nothing of it, I sat down with the baby that was on the floor in the living room. I don’t remember who this baby was anymore either, but I knew her then and must have been one of her playmates.

These people were not very clean and lived in a house that would easily label them as “Trailer Park Trash

When I was about five or six, I had a friend who had a baby brother about one and a half. He was obviously still in diapers. This was the mid 90's and they had the Pampers plastic backed diapers. So, one day she decided that I'd look cute in a diaper. So we took one diaper and she diapered me, like a pro. I kept my pants off and played with her brother's roly poly toy(the inflatable one), but no, I didn't wet it.

fast forward to Grade 7

There was this girl I liked, in my class. Good looking, popular and very cute!! Anyyywayyys, She and her friend were known to go around the school sucking on soothers. So, I was very curious about this and one day in science class, they both came in with soothers in their mouth. AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY SUCKING ON IT. I thought it was cute, and they did it for about two years before going into high school. The vice principal hated it when the girls went around with soothers in their mouth. It even ended up in the school handbook that no student is to suck or even have a soother present in school during the regular hours. LOL

• 5 months later...

We had just returned from a family holiday in spain and first day home we were starting to suffer diarhea and sickness, I think I was around 8 years old. I was so lethargic I was jusy not able to make it to the toilet and my stools being so loose I was basically constantly messing my panties. As I was a little big for disposable nappies my mother got my grandmother to go to the chemist where they supplied some small adult incontinence pads with a plastic backing. I remember my mother standing me up an putting 1 inside my panties as she pulled them up my legs.

It was several days before I started to feel better, but still very weak I remeber feeling the pad between my legs and enjoying the feeling of love and security everytime my mother attended to my needs and changed my pad. I remember not wanting it to end so continued to pretend I was still unwell although my stools were by now more normal and the game was up.

I later found the pack containing the remaining pads and would put one inside my panties for sleeping, It wasn'tlong before my mother discovered that the nearly full packet of pads was now nearly empty. My mother re hid the remaining pads and old me I was a strange girl for wearing them.

A few years later I would find myself in the local boots chemist with my pocket money where I buy pullup pyjama pants which fitted a treat. also the small packs were easy to hide in a bag to smuggle up to my rom where they could be hidden away from pying eyes.

By the time I was around 15 other baby items were added to my collection, my mother found these, but although she was not happy with her 15 year old daughter wearing nappies and dressing like a baby she and dad allowed me to carry on in the privacy of my own room, and have done since so long as they don't see me in my attire the allow me to be a practicing adult baby. :girl_baby:

IDK but to me it's an errie. I remember I was very young and started doing this. Like even before 1st grade I was into diapers. I was a bedwetter and I remember my mother diapering me even though I acted like I don't want it. I remember one time as a real young child I got real sick and my mother would diaper me at night. She just came up to me and started undressing me naked, pulled my pants off, shorts, exposing me but she didn't care. She raised me at birth so she didn't care about my little winer. being exposed to my older sister watching. she didn't care too. SHe just asked of I need a large pamper...my mother said YES. I had the 80's diapers which were awesome back then; thick. I was really just born this way. I believe some DL's AB's are just born this way! I AM!

It's hard to know when exactly it started because my desired to be diapered was something that seemed rooted in me at a young age. I don't even remember my potty training and I don't even remember wearing a diaper. It was such a non-event in my life. At the age of 5 though there was a small relapse where i had wet the bed and was put back into pull ups for the night. It was kind of stupid anyway and didn't even last a full week. Actually i remember thinking it was kind of cool to be wearing them. The event passed and nothing came up again until i was in my early teens. Now to understand my predicament you have to understand that there was an event that occurred when i was around 8 that caused me to have night terror esque incidents although i was fully awake.

What got me through those nights though was regressing in a way. It wasn't acting like a baby at night or anything, it really just fantasizing. Honestly i don't even know how i got to that conclusion that wearing diapers and acting like a baby would even appeal to me except for the brief history i had with them before. I still thought it was kinda cool, maybe novel if anything else because even then i never could remember my potty training. Anyway, diapers, babyhood became a coping mechanism. Eventually i didn't need it anymore and i forgot about it. Years later puberty starts to hit and my dreams take a rather... padded turn. That was probably my first real clue, the second was just the desire hitting me. Eventually i started looking online to find exactly what it was. I mean i felt as if i were a freak but when i found others like me i realized that i wasn't.

Not too long after though i told my mom which would set a new course in my life. She rejected me in a way and sent me to therapy to talk about it. Angry, Sad, and depressed, I repressed my AB/DL side as much as i could. Eventually i gave up, I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't deny something that was was part of me that made me happy and didn't hurt anyone else. I started looking online again and eventually got met my fiance whom after quite a bit of squirming i told her about this side of me. She accepted it immediately and has been the foundation in which i lean against for support on these matters. Now a days i'm just trying to tell her all things i'd like to do that would make me feel babyish. It's hard to say everything because there is still a part of me that rejects this side. Plus there is the societal pressure on males in general and my parents expectations. I try not to let them get to me but i'm only human.

• 2 weeks later...

i got started when i was maybe 11. i just entered middle school and was so stressed out i began to want to be a baby again. i started researching online and found out i wasn't the only one. when i was 14, i bought my first pack of diapers.up until then i would use my underwear when no one was home. i bought attends. i never pretty much wanted to grow up considering when i was like four i did not want to give up my sippy cups. when i was 18, i got an apartment and bought all the neccessary items to baby myself with. 2 years later i found my husbband who is now my daddy.

• 1 month later...

I started when i was about 12. My mom brought me to the gym with her and i had to be in the daycare room. So one day I was went into the bathroom and saw the diapers. I was interested in them. So i put one on and went back out to watch a movie. About an hour or so later I had to pee. So i used the diaper. It felt great. From there I used to take them home from the gym. I also used find ways to get free ones from stores. Now that i work i can get them when i want. But living with my mom still makes it hard to wear all the time. But who cares i get to wear when i can.