LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Bad Behavior

He probably wanted the dirty diapers to use as a refill, since he obviously has sh*t for brains, he much have been a bit low :bash:

.....where do these people come from.....sheesh

• Like 1

wow, this guy needs help. Also, isn't the garbage considered public property after being put out on the curb? I'm not condoning his behavior in the slightest, just noting that breaking into a home was completely unnecessary and now he has to deal with hefty criminal charges on top of getting psychological help. At least now the courts can force him to see a shrink. I think I have to agree with everyone here. He truly has sh*t for brains.

• Like 1

No, not shit.....he has the soggy absorbant stuff inside a disposable for brains. But even with poo, some of the high-end nutrients don't get digested into the body. However, even that seems to have escaped this turd-brained loser-fuck...

Also, isn't the garbage considered public property after being put out on the curb?

As far as I know, it is. Which, like you said, makes breaking into a house totally unnecessary.

I wish the article had said what kind of burglary tools he had.

.....where do these people come from.....sheesh

Good question, square_duck. I mean, this guy had to break and enter to get used diapers. Really? Really!? I only wish the feces in them had rotted his dick off so that he would be eligible for a Darwin Award; he's just that stupid, and you're right, he has shit for brains. I have to be honest though, I'm not sure which I find more disturbing: the fact that this guy broke into a house to steal used diapers, or the fact that this is what Yahoo! is passing off as news. This is the type of stuff that belongs on the local police blotter, not on Yahoo! which seems to be devolving into the New York Post of online news. This is just the latest in a string of ridiculously sensational stories that they seem to have in their "news" section, and in addition to giving sane AB/DLs a bad name, it also gives credible sources of news a bad name. Again, if there were a news site dedicated to posting nothing but police blotters, such a "story" would be perfectly fine in my eyes.

Also, isn't the garbage considered public property after being put out on the curb?

It actually varies from state to state, and even from county to county, but in most locations, yes--once the trash hits the curb its considered public property. What really makes this guy stupid is that if he wanted used diapers so badly, all he had to do was wait until trash day, and he probably could have had them without a problem. To me, this guy crossed "the line" with the breaking an entering; taking diapers from the trash is on the other end of a very fine line between harmless and harmful behavior. In fact, I'm going to be completely honest here: If someone wanted used diapers that I'd put in my trash can on trash night, I wouldn't care if they took them as long as they didn't sue me if they became ill/injured as a result of taking said diapers, and they didn't take any sensitive/personal information that may have been in the trash can with the diapers.

As far as I know, it is. Which, like you said, makes breaking into a house totally unnecessary.

See above ErinM; in most areas, trash is considered public property. What this guy did was totally unnecessary, there's no question about it. All he had to do was wait until trash night and he could have probably avoided this entire situation. What's more, there are parents who either have this fetish, or at the very least, are sympathetic to those who do; all this guy had to do was to befriend such a parent, and said parent may have very well just GIVEN his or her child's used baby diapers to this guy. What he did was totally wrong, unnecessary, immoral, and unjustifiable. As I noted when BlackoutSunset first began posting here, I draw a very fine line between taking diapers from the trash, (I don't do it, but I get it,) and breaking and entering. This guy crossed "the line," and now he's paying for it as he should. Oh, and now that I think about it, in addition to the household trash, or befriending a sympathetic parent, this guy also could have gotten used baby diapers from the trash outside of a daycare center, or befriended a daycare center worker who was sympathetic to his fetish and willing to let him take a bag (and likely a very large bag at that,) of used diapers from the daycare center after hours. (Again, there are daycare center workers who are sympathetic to those with this fetish.) Like I've said, there were several ways this guy could've gotten used diapers that didn't involve breaking and entering. Again, I don't condone this guy's actions, in fact, I condemn them for giving all of us a bad name.

That Giabroni is probably not a member of any ABDL network. Wotta douchbag! Has to be a few diapers short of a layette