LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating On Daily Diapers?

I've not found this much of a dating site personally. I'm a straight guy, and there's just not enough females who use these sites. Seriously, the ratio is like 10 to 1. Maybe I'd have better luck if I was gay.

I think I've seen something like this article before. The only one on that list that I actually find disturbing is #4.:huh:

Read the article for yourself to see why. :thumbsup:

I want to know where they get there "facts"

It seems like these days "facts" are whatever someone wants them to be sad.gif The linked "Diapermates" is indeed a dating site- obviously Daily Diapers isn't. But through the twisting of logic and ignoring the parts of information that you want to ignore it becomes easy to say something which is not true is indeed a "fact". Politicians, Clergy, Salespeople, and especially radio talk show hosts have been doing this for so long that most people have been suckered into believing their "facts" because they sound and feel so good.

Part of the cause cause is the lack of teaching common sense and the value of skepticism these days. A few years ago a paper was presented at an international scientific symposium for peer review and it was overwhelmingly accepted. A few days later the writer pointed out his farce which still nobody had discovered. The references he gave, while sounding good and appearing to be right, were in fact different than what he said they were. In fact some of them said the exact opposite if what his paper claimed! The reviewers had at least a month to study this paper beforehand and were supposed to have done that so they could discuss it at the symposium but since it sounded so good and appeared on the surface to be correct and every one of them assumed someone else would check the details, some of the brightest minds in the world were suckered in by it .

So don't feel too bad when you find it happening to you- you're in good company by today's standards! And now you know why I'm such a skeptic.

Bettypooh

PS: Hey Mike: I STILL can't post more than two emoticons so here's one for Invision- feel free to forward it to them and do it to them in RL for me- they need it badly the way they screw things up on every update they issue, and that's an incontrovertible fact!

bash.gif

Hi everyone. I'm Sophie.

I enjoy video games and television. I'm very indoorsy. I spend a majority of my time watching the forum on my favorite dating website :whistling:. I have a lot of stuffed animals and think laying in fields is romantic.

I'm bisexual, so I'm interested in both men and women. I do, however, enjoy age play and diapers so I'd like my partner to be cool with that.

I can be a little neurotic, but I'm quite a fun-loving girl.

You can email me at the link below if you're interested.

Email me here

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

You have to give them some credit though. They didn't really make this out to be any weirder than any of the others. In fact, I think it came off more normal than some!

And for the record, I am a strait female!

• 4 weeks later...

There aren't enough women on here for this to be a dating site. In fact I've talked to a few women on here that were actually put off by the aspect of wearing diapers for fun or a fetish. They were here for incontinence support because they or their husbands suffered from it. What's funny is they generally still chose to continue posting in the main sections of the site lol.

There aren't enough women on here for this to be a dating site. In fact I've talked to a few women on here that were actually put off by the aspect of wearing diapers for fun or a fetish. They were here for incontinence support because they or their husbands suffered from it. What's funny is they generally still chose to continue posting in the main sections of the site lol.

Theres nothing wrong about incons using this site for support. I think it is one of the greatest functions that this site offers, as a lot of other sites that supposedly offer "incontinence support" are just places to whine and complain and are very negative in their structure. People come here for answers and ideas, and what better place to find such information other than a site where people use and review the very products that you need?

The best place to go and find out about something is go where others are active in that activity or what not. want to learn about guns and how to shoot?? Join the NRA and join a gun club. You want to know more about high performance cars and driving, join a group or club that does such things etc.

As for this being a "dating site" I have no idea where they got that....I consider DD more of a "social site" for 'like minded people" but I really have yet to come across anyone who is local that I could 'date'. basically due to the above mention about the ratio of ladies to guys being about 10:1 so chances of actually being able to 'date' someone of the opposite gender are pretty dang slim.

Actually, DPF was the same and I did end up with a wonderful person for a while *sigh*. The biggest barrier in all this is location. We are a relatively small community scattered all around the world, so the odds of actually finding someone local to you, and being somewhat compatable are even slimmer.....soooooo where they got the whole "dating' thing, other than "diapermates" I have really no clue

qwack