LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Feel More Babyish Without Teeth?

Just Imagine you'll never be able to eat solid food again, You'll be able to suck a dummy like a baby. Would you ever get pull all your teeth out so become more babyish?

I think thats going a little too far.. Permanent body changes arent something someone should be able to conduct and chose on their own.

I mean lets face it here its not normal .. whats normal is to have teeth .. if it was unnecessary to have them then we'd have evolved in a way that teeths werent needed...

Anyway like .. This is something to consider, man .. if transgender people have to go thru all those hoops to get what they want .. you should too..

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh.

Wow.

Damn.

Wow.

Sorry bro. I mean, the thread is a question rather than a statement so it's not too bad. But still....no.

I can imagine life without many things. Continence. Limbs, as in if they were lost in war battles. Sense of smell. Hearing. Maybe one testicle. Your tonsils are useless. So is your appendix. And you can survive with one kidney. All those little toe digits are fun to look at but I can imagine life without them wouldn't be too bad. Hair is a luxury not a necessity.

The only other thing I can think ofworse than losing teeth but better than full blown death is losing eyesight.

I like my teeth thank you. Continence can be regained. Teeth can't. Once you lose that adult bicuspid, you are 4ever bicuspid-less.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to use the word bicuspid-less though. Now I can die happy.

I would never get my teeth pulled out. :o

However, I have to wear a guard on my bottom teeth at night like this, to stop them from grinding together:

PC110239.jpg

I find it very comforting to wear and it makes it much easier for me to suck my dummy. It's kind of like having just my top set of teeth.

Use phrase, "Bicuspid-less" while messy: Check.

Yup, that oughta do it.

Strangely, I'm gonna hafta agree with you. Couldn't live without teeth or eyesight.

Living without hearing is quite disturbing too.. i lost some when i had this ear infection thing .. i say some .. quite a lot.. Either way .. its all really bad .. 5 senses for the win ..

I just recently had to have *seven* teeth removed, and believe me, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't have. All of them were back teeth and it makes eating some things difficult. It doesn't make me feel more babyish.. it aggravates me.

Normally I am pretty open-minded about people doing whatever it is that floats their boat, but anyone who has their teeth removed to "feel more babyish" is an absolute moron. Period.

I have lost most of my teeth. Not planned, just that is the way my life has gone. I have a full upper plate and six of my front lower teeth left. That's it. No molars to chew with.

To complicate matters I am very much dentist-phobic (did I just make up a word?) My remaining teeth need to go as well, before they abscess. That is far more pain than an extraction, btw.

I have lots of problems related to this. Poor fit, sore gums, and who knows what else. Not complaining here, just trying to give an idea of what tooth loss can lead to.

Can you chew without molars? Yes. Difficult, but not impossible.

Can you suck your thumb with dentures? Yes and I do.

You can also suck your thumb (and I suppose a pacifier as well) with your dentures removed. I find this to be most satisfying.

Can I suggest that you remove your teeth so that you can be more babyish? NO!

• Like 1

There is a huge difference in being a baby and playing a baby. I will pass on body modifications that restrict movements, make one incontinent, or hurt the ability to talk or eat. A note to the questioner, please do not let my or other opinions stop you from doing what you need to do to revert yourself. Additionally, if you do something like have your teeth removed, know that others owe you no accomodation for the body modifications.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ever tried to gum a 12 oz sirloin?

I haven't but I can't even imagine the difficulties behind gumming down a steak.

Ever tried to gum a 12 oz sirloin?

I haven't but I can't even imagine the difficulties behind gumming down a steak.

Come on now... Put that steak in a blender for a few minutes! Then pour yourself

a nice tall glass of Sirloin! umm, umm, good!!!

All the flavor, without that pesky chewing!

Come on now... Put that steak in a blender for a few minutes! Then pour yourself

a nice tall glass of Sirloin! umm, umm, good!!!

All the flavor, without that pesky chewing!

Ugh. That sounds really gross.

I'm trying my hardest to keep my teeth in my head, thank you. I can't imagine what rare steak would be like after going through the blender, and frankly I don't want to find out. To do that you have to add liquid (I worked as a kitchen aide in a nursing home. I got to puree lots of dinners lol.) and I really don't fancy my bloody piece of cow being watered down. Ew. That said, anyone else can have all or some of their teeth removed as they wish, but they shouldn't expect any sympathy from me if it isn't as satisfying as they imagined. To each his own.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Where would a person go if they wanted to have their teeth surgically removed for purposes of ABDL?

I wouldn't think this could be practiced legally anywhere in the world.

Meaning baby would have to go black market for this desire.

That or pay 5 bucks for the neighborhood kid to take a slegehammer to their jaw.