LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Wet While Diapered.

I seem to be in the fortunate minority who doesn't catch grief from my wife whenever I wear diapers. She puts me in them and also changes my wet ones on a regular basis. I have brought up the subject of her wearing them from time to time and she has indulged my fantasy on more than a few occasions.

Anyway I was in a particularly soaked Bambino the other day and I asked her if she would be up to changing me. When she removed my wet diaper she commented on how wet and heavy the diaper had become. She questioned my motives behind staying in such a wet diaper for an extended period. I said that it isn't very economical changing a wet diaper after each wetting and besides, I don't really feel wet until the diaper has reached its saturation point.

Are most of you folks in the same boat as me? With a high quality diaper such as Bambino's I can usually get in around 3 to 4 heavy wettings before I feel the need to change.

When I have nowhere to go and nothing pressing to do I oten stay in my night diaper till it's very wet.

I hate parting with my diaper till it's well used. Abena X-Plus.

• Like 1

For a DL, especially one who wears maybe once a week, wearing diapers is a fun thing to do, just like going to a movie, playing cards, getting together with friends. You wouldn't walk out half way through the movie or quit in the middle of a game. To a DL we enjoy wearing so why change a diaper after one wetting if it can hold a lot more? I'm the same way, I wear a diaper until it's either to the point of leaking or until I'm ready to take it off and go back to underpants. I, too don't feel wet after the first or second wetting unless maybe I'm using a cheaper store brand of diapers. I've never tried Bambinos but I have used Abriform X-Plus and I know that I could wear one most of the day before it would even start to leak. As anyone who has worn them knows, they just keep swelling up and getting bigger and bigger due to the massive amount of polimer gel filling. I say if a person chooses to wear diapers as opposed to actually needing them for medical purposes, then they choose to wear them because they enjoy somthing about wearing diapers. Since most of us choose to wear and wet our diapers for some type of pleasure, then changing when a little wet dosn't make sense in getting our full enjoyment out of the experience.

Mmmm, the wetter the better! But once when my GF was caring for me, I kept wetting until she checked me.... She didn't, and I ended up with leaky patches in my jeans. When she noticed, I was sent up to wait for a change..... I got a smacked bottom for getting so wet without telling her I needed changing. That, I enjoyed very much!

I :wub: feeling wet, and coupled with my tight budget that means no changes until necessary B) Only if I am planning an outing where changing will be a problem and I won't make it through with what I'm wearing do I waste a still-usable diaper :P I even go so far as to save any still-dry pull-ups after work for the next day when I change into something better for home wear :blush: It ain't much but every dime matters around here ;) #11: Thou shall not waste thy diapers :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Guest dragonmaster4066

i am incon but i cant afford to throw out a diaper thats still not used to its fullest. (plus i do enjoy the feeling of a wet diaper :blush: ) i would only change a diaper that has not reached its limit if i had to go somewhere or do something that i know the diaper would not hold up. diapers are expensive and theres no reason to waste any. i'm not lucky enough to have anyone to change me or care for me so its up to me how long i wear. but it would be nice to find a diapered partner and care for each other ;)

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

"Full" is a relative term. It depends on the diaper brand, measuring how much load you can pack in it without changing.

I'm like most of yall if it's not to full capacity I don't change.

I DO however feel inclined to change if a get a wet and or mesy leak. Wet leaks are fun. Messy leaks not so much fun.

Although eventually by playing AB I did find some fun being diapered, all those years of incontinence have taught me it is better to change before my urine gets stale. This is why I select fairly thin diapers, because I will change them long before they reach capacity.

When I am into my AB fantasy mode, having my gauze diapers changed often is what adds to my pleasure. Of course my diapers get wet. I have absolutely no bladder control. One good thing about the right kind of gauze diaper is that they feel as good dry as wet. I find even the best disposable diapers really need some wetting to make them softer and more comfy.

I wear either Bambino's or Abena Xplus. I like to wear them wet. The wetter the better. I paid good money for premium diapers as I am going to get my monies whole (lol).

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yep Abena Xplus while wet is really nice. They seem to hold quite a substantial amount before actual bursting open. They pack alot of absorbant material in each didy. I DO sometimes use stuffers anddo the whole slit through diapers thing for maximum wetness....same for messes. Just cut slits and pack in the stuffers.

Guest Wetnmessy247

The bowel release happens well before burial. I think it would be pretty bad to have the funeral when the corpse is laying in top of excreted feces.

Wait.......I think this be off topic.

Waaaay off topic.

I once read a true story of a guy who committed suicide by shooting himself in the head, but before he actually died he changed his pants because when he shot himself his bladder relaxed and he didn't want anyone to find his body in wet pants from peeing himself.