LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Screenname Means...

Mine is probably misread or misinterpreted far more than it should be. Despite being a generally creative person, I just wasn't feeling creative the night that I signed up here. I had several names in mind, but I wanted something that would stand out, still be easy to read, and still be relevant to this site, the following potential names lead to the one that was chosen:

- Bloody Maxipad Lover

- Wet Maxipad Lover

- Used Maxipad Lover

- Wet Diaper Lover

- Used Diaper Lover

- Dirty Diaper Lover

- Bloody Diaper Lover

At one point my name was the phrase "Wet Diaper and Bloody Maxipad Lover," but it seemed to long, boring, and straightforward. I needed a name to tie my two fetishes together, and I wanted to get rid of the "and" in the name above; thankfully the forward slash is an acceptable character on IPBoards. :) This left me with "-something Diaper/Maxipad Lover" as a potential name. Bloody and Wet both took up too much space, and I was afraid I might have to clarify what I meant by "bloody" diapers, as meaning that I like it when a woman menstruates into a diaper as she would into a pad or tampon; likewise "wet pad" could have implied an incontinence pad, and I've never had any experiences with them, so Wet and Bloody were out. Now came the hard part, I wanted a name that didn't imply "messy," because I can't stand messy diapers, but I still need it to imply "unclean," as in urinated in or menstruated in, without leaving too much ambiguity, that left me with the following two names:

- Used Diaper/Maxipad Lover

- Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover

The problem with the word "used" was the fact that a diaper or maxipad could be "used," but could still be clean. For example, a woman could wear a Kotex pad in anticipation and not menstruate onto it, and it would be "used," but not "dirty;" likewise I could wear a pair of Goodnites and not wet them, and they would be "used" but not "dirty." This little exercise in overthinking lead to the name "Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover."

As a result, my name is meant to be read as:

1. Dirty Diaper Lover

2. Dirty Maxipad Lover

3. Dirty Diaper and Dirty Maxipad Lover

The meanings, depending on which way you read my name are:

1. That I enjoy diapers that have been urinated or menstruated into

2. That I enjoy menstrual "Maxipads" that have been menstruated or urinated into ("Maxipad" is a bit of a misnomer, I enjoy ultra-thin pads just as much)

3. That I enjoy both diapers and menstrual pads (A.K.A. "Maxipads") that have been soiled, or dirtied, either with menstrum, (the actual name of menstrual fluid,) or urine (This is a surefire way for a sexual partner to ensure that I orgasm, even if I'm half asleep)

4. That I enjoy both diapers and menstrual pads (A.K.A. "Maxipads") that have been soiled, or dirtied, with both menstrum and urine (This is a surefire way for a sexual partner to ensure that I have a perfect orgasm, even if I'm half asleep, and can often lead to me being able to have multiple orgasms within a short amount of time)

Admittedly, part of the inspiration for the above combination was Marshall McLaughlin's book based on his most famous quote. When the book went to press though, the printer misspelled the title; McLaughlin loved it though, and insisted that the typo be kept intact on all printings. Thus, the famous quote/title can now be read as:

1. The Medium is the Message (Original quote/intended book title)

2. The Medium is the Mess Age (Intended to be a pun on the original title)

3. The Medium is the Massage (Actual book title/typo; interpret as you please)

4. The Medium is the Mass Age (Accidental pun of a pun created by the typo)

Basically, I wanted a name that had a relatively obvious meaning to it, a hidden meaning to it, wasn't too ambiguous, was on topic, and could be read in multiple ways and I got Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover; the result of way too much over-thinking on my part. ;)

Guest dragonmaster4066

my name comes from the times i was doing martial arts, my favorite kick is a flying dragon kick, something that took a while to master. but i did and hence the name. dragonmaster, the rest came from age at the time and year i was born. 40-66. now most people on here know me as just dragon. thats because i have the heart of a dragon.

Prior to moving to Florida by way of Baghdad, I lived in Hawaii. While there I bought an '03 Mini Cooper S which I named "Honu". That is the Hawaiian word for a green sea turtle. I still have the car as well as the condo I bought there so my screen name is my conection to both of those things that got me through my divorce.

Aloha ya'll!

Well, I started using paddedtrucker because I drive a truck. But, that was too long and brought to mind scary images. So I randomly came up with wellpadded. It wasn't until I had been on here a few days that I found out there is a wellpadded website. Oh well, I should have researched it first, so much for temporary brilliance.

Posted that in another thread a while ago (read:years). Still don't have anything to do with the wellpadded website :glare:.

my screen name was assigned automatically when I first signed up for hosting. The control panel took the first 6 letters of your domain name and made that the default email and user id. I just went with it :)

• Like 1

my screen name was assigned automatically when I first signed up for hosting. The control panel took the first 6 letters of your domain name and made that the default email and user id. I just went with it :)

.....and all this time I assumed it was a shrewd and brillinatly inspired busniess decision....

• Like 1

But... DailyDi is 7 letters...

-Sophie

Well not that I haven't responded to half a dozen threads about this topic already...I don't mind, I enjoy them; however here goes my infamous name.

While always having the desire to wear and the sexual attraction, I always dismissed and supressed it as just weird until in 2008 I stumbled upon a wikipedia page describing what an abdl was. I spent several months from April to August of 2008m checking out various sites and stuff before finally deciding that no matter how weird i thought everyone was I was going to join the community. My exact words as I went to register were "Well like they say, Curiosity killed the cat!" Thus my name.

Name comes from Avoid the Noid game that came out in 1989 as a promotion for Domino's pizza.

The commercial campaign that resulted in the game were kinda interesting. And, yes, I actually played the game. :P

my screen name means.........42

Oh great, yet ANOTHER person who thinks she has the answer to life, the universe, and everything. :P

My nickname is not what you think. When I was 20, I started to play music a little more seriously, but I wrote a song that was full of profanity. One of my friends at the time edited my song and put in a bunch of bleeps into the final mix. He uploaded the MP3 onto MySpace and called me the "Dirty Rocker with a Dirty Mouth."