LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Got This Rash And It'S Smelling Funny To...

Big red areas around my crotch. Been like this for a few days now. Any ideas what I can put on it to make it go away? I can hardly move my legs without it hurting.

It also smells really bad o.o

Sounds like an infection.

You may want to go see someone about that.

use lots of baby oil lotion/gel with aloe it works wonders and after its gone keep up with the use of desitin original not the creamy it last longer and air out for a few minutes between changes use pampers or huggies insert as i never get rashes when i use them against my skin for long periods of time

Guest littlesissy

Big red areas around my crotch. Been like this for a few days now. Any ideas what I can put on it to make it go away? I can hardly move my legs without it hurting.

you have a yeast diaper rash (diaper rash and yeast rash at the same time). You can fix it with over the counter stuff. Get Mylanta, Lotrimin AF and Desitin Creamy (I know strange). Dab Mylanta on the area with a cotton ball, don't contaminate the bottle. Spread Lotrimin on the area then cover it with Desitin Creamy. I should go away in about two days.

• Like 1

From what you have said, and from my past experience, I can safely say that you have a yeast infection.

Fortunately, it is easily remedied. It works well, but you may be weirded out buying a female-specific product, but let me tell you this, it works very well. You will need some Miconazole fungal cream - it is typically found in the feminine sanitary section of the pharmacy, you know what Vagisil is? Look for a generic store brand at your local pharmacy/store/Walmart for it. It is cheap, and you need to apply it every time you have a diaper change, until it goes away.

Good luck!

• Like 1
Guest littlesissy

That'll be an interesting thing to bring up at the doctor's. What if he asks how I got it :(

Oh, the doctor won't ask how you got it, he will ask why you are wearing diapers and not changing them when their soiled...

Guest littlesissy

From what you have said, and from my past experience, I can safely say that you have a yeast infection.

Fortunately, it is easily remedied. It works well, but you may be weirded out buying a female-specific product, but let me tell you this, it works very well. You will need some Miconazole fungal cream - it is typically found in the feminine sanitary section of the pharmacy, you know what Vagisil is? Look for a generic store brand at your local pharmacy/store/Walmart for it. It is cheap, and you need to apply it every time you have a diaper change, until it goes away.

Good luck!

The key to getting rid of it is the clortrimazole in the products. Lotrimin AF is a little cheaper.

The key to getting rid of it is the clortrimazole in the products. Lotrimin AF is a little cheaper.

Thats actully true.. The Docter is probably the one person anyone can go to for advice and not get critism back, since everything between you is treated with confidence... You could even talk about your diaper fetish or lifestyle and they wont judge you based on that just give you advice.

Go to your Doctor or a walk-in pharmacy clinic, they won't ask how you got it. Years ago in my crotch area I was cherry red, the dermatologist only said "wow", gave me a prescription and it started to heal within hours.

This is after suffering with it for a few weeks, never again, this is what the medical community is for!

Phil

Go to your Doctor or a walk-in pharmacy clinic, they won't ask how you got it. Years ago in my crotch area I was cherry red, the dermatologist only said "wow", gave me a prescription and it started to heal within hours.

This is after suffering with it for a few weeks, never again, this is what the medical community is for!

Phil

So, just walk into a CVS or something and go to the pharmacy area and ask if they have something for a yeast rash?

And, of course I change after using em, always #1, never #2. I guess maybe I just didn't clean the area to well.

That'll be an interesting thing to bring up at the doctor's. What if he asks how I got it :(

yes because a bad painful smelling rash around your penis is definitely a good time to be worried about the doctor finding out you wear diapers..

swallow your pride and go to the doctors....

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

The important questions are:

1.) Did you get this from exposure to poopy or pee?

2.) If one, the other, or both, how long were you exposed to the feces/urine?

3.) What have you used as a remedy?

I think if your body starts smelling in funny ways down there, you might need to see a doctor. Funny smells are the bodie's way of saying "help me".

Also remember, smells resulting from poo poo are worse than poop itself.

Sounds to me you got yourself something serious. Think smartly and go to the f'n doctor now. Don't waste time asking strangers over the f'n computer. hell, we don't even know what it looks like. Caan't really diagnose without a representative image or two.

Sure sounds like a yeast infection type of rash. Go with the lotrimin or female product which ever is cheaper. You also might wanna pick up a tube of hydrocortizone cream and some epsom salts to help with the healing and the itch. If you don't see some improvement basically overnight, then consult a doctor. But sure sounds as its just a nasty Yeast rash. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

not all docs are cool, I had a bout of balanitis and all the hack asked me was if it was homosexual related. I am not sexually active ir gay, it was diabetes related and if he wasn't an asshole he would have figured that out. As for the op, you need some antifungal ceeam.

not all docs are cool, I had a bout of balanitis and all the hack asked me was if it was homosexual related. I am not sexually active ir gay, it was diabetes related and if he wasn't an asshole he would have figured that out. As for the op, you need some antifungal ceeam.

I have heart problems. I'm 25 and last xmas I had a heart attack....last time I went to the care station for a rash *on my arm* (im sure the rash was due to a side effect in some of the meds I'm on) The doc asked me 5 or 6 times if I was on drugs or had been taking drugs. I smoke occasionally and drink socially other than that I've not done any type of drugs since I was a teenager. I'm telling you this because this doctor was much like the hack your talking about.

They are out there man! Usually when I start to get a rash I shower, air out, then put desitin on it followed by a diaper that I try not to wet or anything for awhile. You have to clean your junk dude! lol

hope it gets better!

That's a good sign. It means your penis is ready to fall off and germinate. Remember to put it in a pot with high-nitrogen fertilizer and plenty of exposure to the sun. Your homunculus should sprout within a fortnight!

edit: but seriously, consult a gardener

That's a good sign. It means your penis is ready to fall off and germinate. Remember to put it in a pot with high-nitrogen fertilizer and plenty of exposure to the sun. Your homunculus should sprout within a fortnight!

edit: but seriously, consult a gardener

:roflmao: Reminds me of a joke Buddy Hacket told once. A guy had sex with a chinese hooker and after a couple days his penis was sore and started turning a dark color. He went to his doctor who took one look and said, "We have no choice but to amputate it!" The man was naturally upset but decided that since it was a chinese hooker he would go to a chinese doctor for a second opinion. He told the chinese doctor what his regular doctor said about having to amputate his penis. The chinese doctor took a look and said, "Doctor want to cut off you dick? No need." The man said, "Whew! I was really worried". The chinese doctor said, "No need you worry. 2, maybe 3 days, it fall off by itself!"

Apologies to any Chinese members. Joke was not ment to offend anyone.

Guest littlesissy

Sure sounds like a yeast infection type of rash. Go with the lotrimin or female product which ever is cheaper. You also might wanna pick up a tube of hydrocortizone cream and some epsom salts to help with the healing and the itch. If you don't see some improvement basically overnight, then consult a doctor. But sure sounds as its just a nasty Yeast rash. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

I would disagree, DO NOT USE HYDROCORTISONE ON THIS RASH.

I would disagree, DO NOT USE HYDROCORTISONE ON THIS RASH.

I didn't mean it to sound as to apply it while it was in the infection stage, only after the seepage had stopped. Just as the Epsom salt. One will help with the "healing itch" the other will help to relief the pain and aid in drying it out. I didn't say i was a doctor, just been there! :whistling: