LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother To Be In Diaper

To divert from the point of this post:

1.) The girl pictures are very good for this update.

2.) I want the shirt the sissy is wearing.

3.) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SHOES LIKE DIAPEREDKITTEN HAS ON?!

-Sophie

DailyDi, email her using the one on her site? Or is there a more efficient way to get in contact.

-Sophie

You could IM her here, or check her profile on here to see if she has here Email clicked on and do that too, or just use her site.. Or you could wait and see if she finds this thread...but I don't recommend that option. :P

So are there any fathers here or ladies that can answer this question? Just seems to make sense, why would ladies who are close to birth not want to wear an absorbent product to contain their water.

Phil

Neither of my wives waited to have their water break at the hospital, so I can't help there. And no diaper at home when it happened.

I didn't even think of this when I first saw the picture - the woman looks so happy and innocent - you have to wonder who took the picture and with what in mind. Did this woman realize her picture might be plastered on the internet at all? ...on a site such as ours? If so, thanks to her! If not, I feel a little dirty looking at it.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Thi picture is very sexy. Pregnant woman are hot.

Pregnant women in diapers??

Wowzers.

I would love to be there when her water broke, to see if that didy could hold all the material coming out (not including the baby of course).

It could also be she is wearing that because she has what is essentially a 6-8 pound bowling ball on her bladder all the time and constantly needs to pee. Thats one of the complaints women have about being pregnant, then of coarse the other is the lack of control once the child is born etc. I am sure they also help when the water breaks, easier to contain rather then have to mop up a couple of quarts of amniotic fluid all over the floor or in bed....just hope she doesn't deliver the kid into her diaper as well....that could be......different :ninja:

qwack

Doesn't do anything for me. *shrug* Besides, it's taped on pretty sloppy.

I reckon that Duck's on point -- the constant pressure --or worse, jumping! -- on the bladder would probably warrant the use of absorbents during the late stages of the third trimester.

I wouldn't feel guilty for looking, fellas, but I can see where some of you might. Unless you're the one who took and/or placed that photo on the internet, or the person who stole it from some new mom's photo album and put it up on your favorite ABDL site, you should still be able to sleep at night.

Guest Wetnmessy247

While the pic is hot, I can't see why anyopne would get excited to the point of masterbation.

Wouldn't that technically mean you are masterbating to an image of a baby? Since...ya know....there's a baby in the pic?

Anyway, the diaper she is wearing looks really loose on her. I hope she didn't like mess or wet in it too bad. Not a good thing to have your full diaper fall off of you wuhtout warning.

While the pic is hot, I can't see why anyopne would get excited to the point of masterbation.

Wouldn't that technically mean you are masterbating to an image of a baby? Since...ya know....there's a baby in the pic?

Anyway, the diaper she is wearing looks really loose on her. I hope she didn't like mess or wet in it too bad. Not a good thing to have your full diaper fall off of you wuhtout warning.

a man can have SEX with a woman thats pregnant up until the third trimester (i think.) you would have having sex with the woman, not the baby inside her tummy.

same goes for um, recreational pleasuring. its to the woman not the baby in the woman. o.o