LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Analogy Of The Community.

As someone who identifies more with canids (especially wolves and coyotes), I resent the stereotypical usage of "wolves" as the distasteful element. Besides, a sheepdog is nothing more than a mutant wolf who thinks the sheep are his or her family... Perhaps you should switch that to something like "lions" or some other big cat...

• Like 1

The AB/DL community is a flock of sheep... a grouping of similar characters meandering aimlessly from place to place. Whatever the newest, greatest, coolest thing is we all go do it for a while... then something else pops up and we are all oohs and aahs over that way, and so on.

We've got the basic classifications... the Ewes, the Rams, and some who are so wooly you can't tell until you lift their fleece. Old and young, wise and ignorant, some feeling their way along with the wool totally over their eyes.

There are also other individuals interacting with the group.

The Black Sheep, a different breed mingling with the flock. Much less innocent and distinguishable from the others. Suspicious, with a tendency to be quite ornery. Sometimes pushed out to the periphery by the crowd, but still accepted as a sheep at the end of the day.

There is also the rare Alpaca, woolly and sociable like the rest of the flock... but head and shoulders different from others, having an elevated perspective of their surroundings. Able to look down on the community as an observer rather than a participant.

Finally we have the ominous Wolves. Sly and cunning... sometimes disguised and hiding within the ranks, other times striking from the perimeter to maul us or chase some of us off. They see that the flock as a whole is defenseless... certain members may put up a fight or make some noises in warning, but the majority of the group is content with continuing their lives as if the incident never happened.

What the flock needs is a sheepdog... a protector to drive off the wolves, motivate the slackers, and bring back the strays.

So . . . . . what's the point of this analogy? Not to be offensive, but I really didn't see a single point to writing this out.

Firstly, how can we all be sheep, but also rams, emus, etc. A sheep is different from a ram, emu, etc. So in reality we aren't really a flock of sheep at all.

Secondly, we don't need a sheepdog. We are all human beings. This "analogy" makes every one of us look like a lonely human with nothing else on our minds except for crapping ourselves and wearing diapers. I have a life outside of the DL world. I enjoy a multitude of different things other than diapers. This just happens to be one of those things. Anyways, we're all human being who have normal everyday lives that are usually widely different from each other. There is really no need to protect us, because we don't need protecting. Personally, if you wanna shout out that you love diapers to the world, go ahead, I won't stop you. The reason I don't want others to know about this in RL is because it is sexually attractive to me. I'm not one for orgies.

And if you mean protecting us from the criminals who wear diapers and go and show them to other people in public for fun when it's illegal, then they're no different from us, with the exception that they went a little bit too far in telling others how they feel about diapers. So in essence, we don't need someone to protect us from ourselves. Maybe we just need some self control.

And then back to my first point, what is the point of this analogy in the first place? I already have an answer, and you probably don't want to hear it; but I think it's because you want to make yourself look so cool among the community. You were expecting people to say, "RIGHT ON!" "I agree fully!" "Good job, you know what you're talking about." Really, all I saw was "Look at me and my ideas!". I think I'm gonna continue on with my life now.

(yeah, that kinda brutal, but deserving)

• Like 3

So . . . . . what's the point of this analogy? Not to be offensive, but I really didn't see a single point to writing this out.

Firstly, how can we all be sheep, but also rams, emus, etc. A sheep is different from a ram, emu, etc. So in reality we aren't really a flock of sheep at all.

Secondly, we don't need a sheepdog. We are all human beings. This "analogy" makes every one of us look like a lonely human with nothing else on our minds except for crapping ourselves and wearing diapers. I have a life outside of the DL world. I enjoy a multitude of different things other than diapers. This just happens to be one of those things. Anyways, we're all human being who have normal everyday lives that are usually widely different from each other. There is really no need to protect us, because we don't need protecting. Personally, if you wanna shout out that you love diapers to the world, go ahead, I won't stop you. The reason I don't want others to know about this in RL is because it is sexually attractive to me. I'm not one for orgies.

And if you mean protecting us from the criminals who wear diapers and go and show them to other people in public for fun when it's illegal, then they're no different from us, with the exception that they went a little bit too far in telling others how they feel about diapers. So in essence, we don't need someone to protect us from ourselves. Maybe we just need some self control.

And then back to my first point, what is the point of this analogy in the first place? I already have an answer, and you probably don't want to hear it; but I think it's because you want to make yourself look so cool among the community. You were expecting people to say, "RIGHT ON!" "I agree fully!" "Good job, you know what you're talking about." Really, all I saw was "Look at me and my ideas!". I think I'm gonna continue on with my life now.

(yeah, that kinda brutal, but deserving)

dude........

Doesnt that go for everyone though?!

What about your post? Look at your ideas!

so....its an idea he should have kept to himself?

I hate jaba chamberlain.

sorry haha what WAS a 4-4 tye game with LAA

chamberlain gets on the mound and now in the

bottom of the 8th LAA is ahead 4-6.

oh right as I was saying.....Right on I fully agree! lol

Guest Wetnmessy247

So.....the analogy is a bunch of animals?

Correct me if I am wrong but....this analogy means ABDL=Animals.

I don't think "animal" is the right way to describe us.

It's the exact opposite of what we need.

I would think sex predator=animal is a better analogy.

For us.....how about ABDL community=police department?

You have:

Rookies=Newbies

Veterans=Longtime 24/7

Captain=public spokesperson

Sergeant=moderator

Gun=baby wipes

Bulletproof vest/armor=diaper

Crime=mess/wet

Police cruiser=crib/onesie

Donuts=baby bottles

whhheeeeeeeeee :drive1:

As someone who identifies more with canids (especially wolves and coyotes), I resent the stereotypical usage of "wolves" as the distasteful element. Besides, a sheepdog is nothing more than a mutant wolf who thinks the sheep are his or her family... Perhaps you should switch that to something like "lions" or some other big cat...

Not to be mean here ~ but can we keep fur-politics to the fur-scene community? We already have enough ABDL politics to deal with here as it is and while babyfur's are part of the ABDL community just like the rest of us, it would really be for the best if the more furry-elements (like getting upset over something like wolves being portrayed in a realistic light) should be left to the furry forums :3

• Like 1

I am not a sheep, be it black or white, and I am not a wolf. I am just a guy with the desire to wear non-age appropriate underwear from time to time. It doesn't matter what analogy anyone makes, it is an analogy.

So, if we stick to the animal analogy, I'm a hawk. I circle around the periphery of the flock, I don't pray on the flock and I don't protect the flock. We occupy the same area but we only have a mildly overlapping range of area. I am only interested in the DL where the diaper overlaps, pun intended.

and don't forget the vultures.. they are teh ones who fly around looking for dead threads and then peck at them! hehehehe... or is that doctor frankenstein? ressurrecting dead threads?

god i suck at analogies.... i'm better at metaphors and similies...

Okay so I was re-reading this thread...and I had the strangest urge to post "MINI SHEEP!"...As Daddy calls his small, standoffish, fuzzy white dog that.

*ahem*

MINI SHEEP!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

~ moogle

Not to be mean here ~ but can we keep fur-politics to the fur-scene community? We already have enough ABDL politics to deal with here as it is and while babyfur's are part of the ABDL community just like the rest of us, it would really be for the best if the more furry-elements (like getting upset over something like wolves being portrayed in a realistic light) should be left to the furry forums :3

Funny how people read more into some stuff than is intended. What I said has nothing to do with politics. It simply has to do with my personal disgust of people who continue to perpetuate negative stereotypes. It's the 21st century. Such things as "wolves = evil" should be dead and buried by now... This is really no different than being disgusted by someone who equates the AB/DL community to a group of pedophiles.

Funny how people read more into some stuff than is intended. What I said has nothing to do with politics. It simply has to do with my personal disgust of people who continue to perpetuate negative stereotypes. It's the 21st century. Such things as "wolves = evil" should be dead and buried by now... This is really no different than being disgusted by someone who equates the AB/DL community to a group of pedophiles.

Wolves, Dingos and Coyote eat sheep and cattle ~ Lions tend to eat..I dunno, gazelle? wildebeest? zebra? It's not a negative stereotype, it's just how things are.

Now stop arguing for the sake of it ♥

• Like 1

Just to clarify, and not defend anyone, he said Ewe not Emu, a Sheep is a species, the genders are RAM and Ewe, and you sheep is a Lamb. Females sheep are not Sheep they are Ewes.

Argue on...

And do not get me wrong, I love wolves, both furries and real. As a former dog trainer I studied the loves of wolves in the wild for many years to better train k-9 search and rescue animals. Wolves do not "lie" about what they are, they have set rules and norms. However if one is on the side of pray, they are formidable and cunning. This makes them a great danger for farmers namely Shepards this is Why they Breed the first sheepdogs. They needed a strong and loyal animal to out smart the intelligent wolves, and protect the flock.

So it is not evil for the wolf to do what it dose, that is just what they do, they problem solve and work as a team to feed their family. And if they see a flock of animals that the natural reaction of defense has been removed with years of domestication, yes they like the drive through too....

I do not think this thread was meant as literally as everyone is taking it. Sheep are not mindless, they are not stupid. They have just leaned that being in a community is safer then not. The stereotype here is the one that is being brought to the table when people take ofince to being called a sheep. We are not saying there are no free thinkers merely that like every community we stick together under the image of a single related item/idea.

but i have to say this analogy is like a horiscope, its so broad and vague it can apply to ANY community or group of people.

It applies to a classroom setting, to an office setting, to a support group meeting. Sorta like it doesn't matter which horriscope you read in the news paper, they could all apply to you

• Like 1

I agree with most here (sheep tendencies) and disagree with being called sheep. Really, to have these feelings, and have the courage to step out and express them either by participating in this forum or somewhere else needs the opposite tendencies that sheep have. We dont follow the flock blindly. We express our individuality and uniqueness here. Baaaa!

Sorry to threadcrap but......I can't help myself.

If only there were a way to show off how awesome wolves were. I purpose we make a tshirt with not one, not two, but three wolves! And a moon! How awsome would that be? We'd get rich$$ if we sold em on Amazon.

Sorry to threadcrap but......I can't help myself.

If only there were a way to show off how awesome wolves were. I purpose we make a tshirt with not one, not two, but three wolves! And a moon! How awsome would that be? We'd get rich$$ if we sold em on Amazon.

Errr wolf+moon on clothing = crap sold on QVC (i''ll not say the rest)

but i have to say this analogy is like a horiscope, its so broad and vague it can apply to ANY community or group of people.

There is a reason that the general public are often referred to as "sheeple" by individuals in the media, politics, or marketing business.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

There is a reason that the general public are often referred to as "sheeple" by individuals in the media, politics, or marketing business.

So you agree your analogy is pointless and incredibly generic and non-unique?

• Like 1