LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Breathing In Other Peoples Farts Give You Germs?

I breathed in some losers horrible mexican burrito fart on the train yesterday that made my eyes water it was that disgusting, it just lingered around like death I could literally taste it every time I breathed in, today I've woke up with a sore throat. Could it be the fart that did it? :angry:

• Like 1

I don't know why I'm even writing a response but here it goes, why didn't you just move your ass to another car and get away from it. A two year old that still shits it self would know to move away. And no the fart didn't give you a sore throat if you notice there was more than the two of you on the train and with everyone breathing you probable caught something from that or its just allergies.

Actually, Goerge's question is not that odd, surprisingly for once. Yes, breathing in other peoples flatulance can mean that you are inhaling bacteria. In a closed environment like that of a train carriage or an office or a hall, or even something smaller like a doctors waiting room etc, the bacteria percentage in the air can raise to significant levels. The hairs within the nose, and the mucus at the back of the throat are supposed to catch and kill these bacteria before they take hold and attack the human, but this mechanism can easily get overwhelmed in a closed environment.

Studies have been performed on the baterial spread from a single sneeze, and the results are shocking. If a person sneezed in the rear of a 747 or similar aircraft, each of the 400 passengers would be hit by the spray. This can be helped / eliminated by the introduction of a fast airflow air conditioning unit. In a train carriage, where there is no natural airflow, within 30 minutes of a bacteria infested person entering the carriage, ALL others on the train will have enough bacteria in the back of their throats to threaten infection.

People, consider the above when thinking of entering a closed public place with a soiled diaper on. In thirty minutes, even if the smell does not propogate, everyone will have some of your faeces on the back of their throat.

Somedays, I wish that bacteria was a visible highglow blue colour, so that we could be more aware of where it is. The greatest problem that I have is with people who don't was their hands in a public bathroom. They leave a trail of bacteria wherever they have been - ie the door handles, the door - and if they are in food prep, on all the food they handle.

There is a spray, that is used to check if people wash hands. It is normally hidden in a alcohol hand-wash thingy that is used in commercial kitchens. This will not show until 30+ minutes later after using the spray, and then, only under UV light. One person that I checked, had the yellow green on his fase, in his nose, on his butt, on his ear, on the counter, and on another place on his person. This was a person responsible for food prep in a hospital kitchen. The locations of the dye states where his hands were 30+ minutes after he washed them.

Bacteria should not be allowed to infest, and a soiled/messy diaper, or one constantly farting, are spreading bacteria on everyone else.

• Like 2

Actually, Goerge's question is not that odd, surprisingly for once. Yes, breathing in other peoples flatulance can mean that you are inhaling bacteria. In a closed environment like that of a train carriage or an office or a hall, or even something smaller like a doctors waiting room etc, the bacteria percentage in the air can raise to significant levels. The hairs within the nose, and the mucus at the back of the throat are supposed to catch and kill these bacteria before they take hold and attack the human, but this mechanism can easily get overwhelmed in a closed environment.

A sneeze does not have to travel through one's pants/skirt and underwear/diaper or whatever you're wearing. A fart does not cover your hand in germs and, in turn, spread germs to everything said hand touches...and that's assuming this person covers their nose when they sneeze. If they don't, the germs are sprayed everywhere.

George, unless your face is planted on someone's ass, sucking in their farts, I don't think you're in any danger from farts.

While what babykeiff is saying is true, I would say that the actual risk posed of contracting a bacterial infection from smelling somebody else's farts is actually quite low. Indeed, you are smelling something that was just in somebody else's butt, but what is being neglected is what you are smelling. Poop isn't a chemically homogenous substance, it's actually a melange of several different things. The odor of flatulence is from aromatic compounds produced by the digestive process, and usually these aromatic compounds are found in many different places in nature apart from poop.

Take skatole for instance, it's more or less what makes poop smell like poop. However, in extremely minute concentrations, it actually has a very pleasant aroma. In fact, it's often used as an ingredient in many different culinary dishes(ice cream being the foremost example coming to mind) and perfumes. It's also found in many different flowers, like jasmine or orange blossoms. In and of itself, it's not a dangerous or even disgusting chemical, this can be said for a lot of what is in poop. Yeah, the overall product is definitely nasty, but that doesn't mean all of the ingredients are.

Granted, it's not just skatole you are smelling, there's methane and various other sulfur compounds as well. But, most of the dangerous fecal bacteria(e.g.coliforms) don't survive in the air for longer than a moment. The real concern should be from contact transmission, as fecal coliform bacteria has a much easier time surviving on surfaces like door/toilet/sink handles and pretty much anything else you can imagine. You're infinitely more likely to contract an infection from using a public restroom than smelling anybody's farts.

Guest Wetnmessy247

The only real danger from exposure to constant farts is the occassional upset stomach or two. :)

Hey, maybe that was me you thought farted, and you really just smelled my diapered goodness. Mexican food goes through me like a knife through butter. This is why I watch my intake. One diaper a day can only hold so much wet/mess until it starts leaking through the diaper and down your legs. Yea, it's weird having your poop slide down your leg. :blush:

My response to this post..... *clears throat*

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH HARHARHARHAR HAR HAR HAR HAR *cough* *gasp* Oh man that was a hoot!!!!! Thanks Goerge for the comic relief!! I hate it when farts follow me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sore throat may not be attributable to farts, but stuff like an upset stomach may be. Some of us are more sensitive to certain smells and chemical fumes than others. I keep Pepto Bismol with me at work because some of the fumes from the wells can really do a number on my gut. And yes, some chemicals fumes can burn the eyes and other soft tissues. But these are usually not stuff that comes out of a human body.

Smells can definitely make a person sick, at least certain ones have for me. As to whether or not the fart made George sick, I think it's entirely possible. Either way it's yucky...Butt fumes FTL! Especially mexican food induced butt fumes.

Though, I find burps can be pretty darn nasty, too. Once, my biodad had this particularly nasty burp...He ate some sort of hot sausage or something like that, and his burp smelled like death. Sausage + stomach acid + general halitosis (bad breath) + the smell of some previously partially digested miscellaneous food stuffs. I literally gagged and got nausea.

~ moogle

• Like 1

I got to admit that George has made some dumb sick posts but i dont see whats wrong with this one.The way i look at it is if you think all his posts are sick then dont read anything posted by george.That way the rest of us dont have to lisen to you bitch about his posts

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I take life not as serious as some of you. Meaning, when a pointless thread comes up, I enjoy the pointlessness and stupidity for a good laugh.

If you can't laugh at stupid things, then what is the point of living?

I for one enjoy Gorge's posts because of their randomness and uselessness.

Isn't he the same user who wondered if it was possible to wear and use a diaper for a week? I laughed at that thread because I know from experience changing once a day is pushing it. I'm constantly on the brink of serious rash/open sore.

I have to say i'm quite shocked that question was asked here, the OP wasn't out of context and was actully a fair question to ask, i'm suprised at some of you for giving him such a negitive response on all his threads to be honest. He hasn't been banned because he hasn't really done anything wrong.

• Like 2

Well, bacteria is everywhere, and fecal particles to become airbourne when someone farts. Studies have shown that fecal particles exist everywhere in your house no matter how clean it is. I'd imagine a fart would be more concentrated and if you did not drink anything after that, then it might have stayed in your throat and sinus. It is possible.

I have to say i'm quite shocked that question was asked here, the OP wasn't out of context and was actully a fair question to ask, i'm suprised at some of you for giving him such a negitive response on all his threads to be honest. He hasn't been banned because he hasn't really done anything wrong.

Sure, it's a fair question to ask, but what relevance does it have to this section? My belief is this: if your question can be answered on Google, then you probably shouldn't make a thread about it unless you're seeking some personalized advice.

Sure, it's a fair question to ask, but what relevance does it have to this section? My belief is this: if your question can be answered on Google, then you probably shouldn't make a thread about it unless you're seeking some personalized advice.

But that's why they invented letmegooglethatforyou.

LMGTFY

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

oh oh! once...

this dude farted in another dudes eye.

and the other dude got pink eye O_O

true story D:

THAT is why I heard you should never let people sit on your pillow...If they fart some of their fecal bacteria get on your pillow and you CAN, but not often, get pink eye.

So yes that is possible. But...How on earth... :screwy:

Did said pink eyed guy go bending down to smell the guy's but? :screwy::screwy: How did his eye get against that other guy's but is the REAL question... :screwy: And I doubt I want the answer. :o