LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sighting ... I Think.

I was in Sainsburys today. I'm sure they used to have self-checkouts but they have disappeared, so I ignored my nerves and put the pack of value nappies (for stuffers) on the conveyer belt. I just thought, why would anybody think they are for me? Anyway, then I noticed the girl in front of me had an unusual combination of items on the belt: Drynites, ladies tights, and Star Wars pasta shapes. Then I noticed that the girl was a guy (though I could only tell by the way his hair grew). I'd say he was late teens to early twenties. He looked as anxious as me, but we smiled nervously at each other when I caught his eye.

I am still wondering if he was an AB/DL or if I was over-analyzing things. :blush:

One could imagine maybe he was getting the drynights for his little brother/sister, the tights for his mom and the pasta for himself. On the other hand, it sounds like a good possibility of a sissy ABDL!!

Guest Wetnmessy247

I find that we ABDL try to find things where they aren't are.

Meaning, YOU re an ABDL and YOU saw the stuff and YOU assume he is an ABDL.

However, we often project our desires onto other people when we think they are acting the same as us.

In other words, your nervousness made you think HE was a nervous ABDL.

Chances are, he was buying for someone else and your nervous smile probably came off as weird to him.

I am really precautious as to when I smile at when out.

But hey, I've gotten nervous smiles from other people when I was out shopping. For me, there is no doubt I am ABDL when looking at the contents of my cart: diapers, diapers, diapers, powder, powder, powder, wipes, wipes, wipes, toys, toys, toys, bottles, bottles, bottles.

At least, I hope the nervous smiles are from ABDL's and not people who think I am a child molestor. I guess my slight messy odor gives off a hint of my ABDL, though.

• Like 1

hahah dude rad sighting!!!

i never really paid attention to what people were buying either infront of me in line, or even when i was cashier.. i have one recollection of a purchase when i was a cashier... (this is ab related just thought it was funny and would share)

so i worked at a mom and pop type store and two kids came in about 15 or 16 they spent like 30 minutes walking the aisles, so i was keeping sorta a closer eye on them, as we did have trouble with shop lifters and i liked to scare the crap outa em.. them let em go lol anyway... so finally they come up to the counter all giggling and blushing, put two bottles of whipped cream, some cherries, and chocolate sauce on the counter so ok no problem they are making ice cream sundaes... haha then the girl asks all shy like "can we get some condoms" we kept em behind the counter... most shop lifted item, it was actually a tough choice cause even the boss would rather them steal em and use em, then not get em at all, but just too much of a loss financially for such a small store... anyway, i just smiled so big and as i gave em two boxes for price of one.. said "you know to make sure you clean real well, cause the chocolate sauce can cause an infection if left in the wrong area too long" oh my goodness the guy started cracking up and the girl looked like she was going to die of embarassment.... but neither of em said they were just making ice cream sundaes!

• Like 3

I was in Sainsburys today. I'm sure they used to have self-checkouts but they have disappeared

I believe all the old people complained becuase they are not "personal" so sainsburys took them out of most of their shops.

So now everyone has to queue up behind some oap as they count their pennies and chat to the checkout assistant about how there is no longer a post office or bank for them to queue in at the same time as most people lunch hour to simply check a balance or buy a single stamp.

Oh and decline the offer of help to pack yet give you a dodgy a look when you look like you're getting annoyed because they are still there when you are trying to buy and bag things.

Sarah_ab's story brings back some pretty old and dusty memories. Thanks for triggering the gray matter and the trip down memory lane. I apologize for not going into detail; I'll just leave it to your imagination, but the scenario was somewhat similar.

Rat

Maybe I'm one of the only people under the age of 70 who does this but I flat-out won't use automatic checkouts. It seems wrong to me to make jobs even thinner on the ground than they are already.

Given a choice I will always use a self check out, than deal with 90% of the cashiers I encounter. I appreciate courteous and friendly service, but will avoided crabby, stupid or meth heads at all costs.

Maybe I'm one of the only people under the age of 70 who does this but I flat-out won't use automatic checkouts. It seems wrong to me to make jobs even thinner on the ground than they are already.

I agree 100%. OK, only 99%. I use self checkout at the Kroger I visit once every three weeks because the cashiers are so damn slow and I only buy one item (Carolina Pale Ale) that isn't available at my Food Lion.

Anondl

They took the self-checkouts out of my local area as the stores were loosing too much money, lol.

Here it weights your shit when you pack and if you put anything in thats not scanned the system locks and shouts out unauthorised item or something.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Here it weights your shit when you pack and if you put anything in thats not scanned the system locks and shouts out unauthorised item or something.

Ya mean it LITERALLY weighs your shit???? :o

What store is this?? :huh:

Oh right.....WALMART. :lol:

I use the self checkout to pay regular and sale prices for all my organic veggies.

I used to be a cashier before self checkouts were around. I was damn fast. My mom never went into my line cause I'd catch all her expired coupons.

The way I see it why stand in the way of technology? Usually you'll see about 4 auto check outs monitored by one person. That means the store just became 4 times more efficient with its labor. It's inevitable that technology will make menial jobs obsolete, otherwise the store will be forced out of business by its competitors who take advantage of the technological breakthroughs. Video rental stores are gone thanks to Netflix, likewise newspapers are being put out of business by the internet due to a streamlined content delivery.

I have a relative that is high up in a major retail chain. He says that real clerks are a much more efficient way of selling things. So until the technology gets way better those jobs are safe.

This story reminds me of this hot girl I use to work with. She was about 18-19, me 21. She was pretty short and petite and I was in the grocery store one day when I catch her nearly climbing the shelf to get a package of the goodnights girls. The biggest pack too and the large/xl size that goes 125lbs+. I was a short distance away and quickly went in for an intersept to talk to her. My heart was pounding out of my chest, grinning from ear to ear and thinking HELL YEAH THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! Finally someone like me and on top of it she's smokin' HOT! So many things racing through my mind as I'm going up to her like, where could this go, what's going to happen from here, she's so BOLD buying diapers in public in our town, etc, etc. We were pretty good work friends so I talked to her quite a bit but this never, ever came out. We had had plenty of conversations about sex and she use to tell me all about what she liked and when she did it, how she couldn't get enough, how sexual a person she was, enough to make my mind just wander about her and I know she new when she was telling me these things that my mind was going there. She'd always give me these taunting looks and loved making me squirm and I think that's why she'd tell me stuff. Needless to say about a million things flashed before me as I walked up to her. I'm going to MARRY this girl!! Anyway, I call out her name as I'm walking up to her as she just managed to knock the package off the shelf, she's half ways falling of a shelf as she does it and as she stumbles to the floor the goodnites fall of the top shelf and bop her right on the head and then to the floor. She looks up at me just laughing and I pick up the package for her and hand it to her as we're both laughing about what just happened. I just said something stupid like "here, what are you doing?" and she just said something generic like "my mom didn't want to come to the store so she sent me" and she never mentioned the goodnites. I was too chicken too say anything incase I was wrong and then I was left hanging out to dry. I figured, she got "caught" so if there were something to say she would've said it. She said she had to leave though, it was probably around 9pm and her other friend, who I knew also, was coming over to hang out. She hurried out of the store only buying the goodnites. I could hardly sleep that night. Kept thinking about how I could find out if she was in the ab/dl scene or if she was the bedwetter. I decided to mention our encounter to her friend just saying something like "hey, I saw so and so in the store last night before you guys hung out." and see where it went. Well, a day or two later I did and added "yeah and she was buying pull-ups or goodnites or something, what's up with that?" She just told me, "ohh yeah, they're for her younger sister." I still wasn't convinced but soon did find out she had a younger sister about 12 years old. I was bummed it wasn't her the goodnites were for but who really knows, maybe it really was or they're both bedwetters? I figured it may run in the family especially if her younger sisters pretty old to be a bedwetter then she may also still be one at 18 or 19. Anyway, we didn't work together much longer after this all happened and I never found out anything more to support my theory but it was pretty exciting at the time for me.