LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does Asexual Really Mean?

I've always thought of myself as asexual with no interest in either sex, its made for some uncomfortable situations with females flirting with me (once even crawling across the floor like a tiger) but it always comes down to me feeling like I'm rejecting them and saying I'm gay, 'its not you' so I don't hurt their feelings. I have no sexual attraction to people...

But if somebody was to kidnap me and make me incontinent with huge butt plugs and catheters where I'll have to wear nappies for the rest of my life I'm instantly horny, anything to do with nappies really,

Because I have a strong sexual desire towards nappies does this cancel out asexuality? If so where does that leave me?

• Like 4

First off: Excellent post.

I consider myself asexual. I say consider-myself as I have never discussed it with any professionals, and don't consider it enough of a problem too.

I have no sexual desire towards either men or women and consider sex more of a chore than something to seek out. I am perfectly capable of having sex, just not interested. Like many others I once thought that if I don't want sex with women I must be gay - and even tested those waters. Same outcome: enjoyed the companionship - even liked pleasing my partner - but the actual act of sex for myself just wasn't that important. So I guess I am asexually bisexual since men don't repulse me, but impress me no more than women. I can appreciate the beauty of the female body, and would prefer female companionship if I could find the right woman who understood my unique situation.

As for your diaper attraction: sexual attraction to an inanimate object is the definition of a fetish. So you have a diaper fetish. Not sure how that plays with asexuality... could be you need the right 'scene' to enjoy sex, could be an emotional attraction.

I'm definitely not asexual, I'm perpetually horny. I don't reallyu like relationships and most people manage to turn me off about 10-15 minutes into a conversation. I have more deep-rooted trust issues however finding attractiveness in an individual if only for a moment, has never been a problem.

What Goerge and DailyDi have described, in a psychological point of view, it is more common than most people would care to admit. Both admit not to have the drive sexually towards the male or female anatomy, but much prefer the fetish object of choice. The likely reason behind this is not that either is bisexual etc or more interested in the fetish object, it is more likely that the actual sexual and physical match for the people concerned has yet to present themselves. This biological, and physiological match, referred to by many as 'love', is dependent on a number of biological factors occurring.

Goerge / DailyDi, and all those who are presently looking for a partner, don't worry, mathematically, you will meet your perfect match numerous times in your life, and you will be ready to handle that when it does happen.

FYI - the term 'asexual' means 'not experiencing a sexual attraction'. It refers to ones sexual attraction towards another.

• Like 2

I consider myself asexual. Heck, i'm not interested in ANYONE. But the sexual attraction to diapers kinda ruins the whole aspect of asexuality, doesn't it? I have no sexual attraction to diapers whatsoever, i only wear for comfyness and fun! But i guess that you may just love yourself? Asexual people masturbates as well (well, some does), so i don't think it's that big of a deal.

Guest diaperguy68

what good are diapers if they aren't on a woman. sure they are nice to wear but the ultimate is seeing beautiful women in diapers.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I guess I choose to be asexual because I've never met a girl who wanted to be with me. :(

Can't handle my intense lifestyle, I guess. <_<

Life is a lonely place for an asexual who chooses so because of lack of interaction with women. I guess it has to do with my ABDL. I will always have my nappies to keep me company. :) So trustworthy. So honest. So...chummy.

I would have a heart attack if I met a girl who not only was accepting of my messiness, but would actually be willing to change me. That would be SO awesome. :P

from what i understand you can't chose to be asexual,.. much like you dont chose which gender you are attracted to you also don't chose to be attracted to neither... so you may decide to not pursue a relationship with someone, but that does not mean asexuality...

• Like 1

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/asexual

It depends on just how far one wants to take the definition. Many people would consider me to be asexual because I'm still a virgin and don't really want to have sex enough to resort to prostitutes or loose women. I've never even been able to find a girlfriend... But, I consider myself entirely heterosexual, as I'm only attracted to women.

what good are diapers if they aren't on a woman. sure they are nice to wear but the ultimate is seeing beautiful women in diapers.

I LOVE to see a woman in diapers... I just don't want her to take it off and have sex.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yes, I love love love love love anything to do with diapers.

But if a diapered woman wanted to have sex I would back away.

Is it weird I love wet/mess but turn away from women's bodies?

Asexuality definitely isn't something you "choose". I'm asexual and have known since I was going through puberty that there was something 'off' about me since I wanted nothing to do with sex or sexual acts.

And Goerge, you can still be asexual but have a diaper fetish. Asexuality implies a sexual relationship with another human being.

i thought asexual meant reproduction without sex, like an amoeba. I would decribe the posts here as non sexual people. Don't fully understand non sexual adults myself.

Hello, I'm Timmy and I am a sexoholic.

there is a thing called asexual reproduction or parthenogenesis when an egg develops with no contribution from the male species.

but asexuality.. refers to a form of sexuality just like homosexuality, heterosexuality and bisexuality.. all refer to the sex a person is or is not attracted to,

• Like 1

According to AVEN (Asexual Visibility and Education Network), yes, you can have a sexual desire for diapers, but still be asexual, as that requires sexual attraction to another person. You'll find that we already have an active discussion of asexuality in the Rainbow Diapers folder.

Asexuality, until you recognize it for what it is, can cause you a lot of grief relationship-wise. A number of my relationships failed because simply because I have very little interest in sex and found myself unable to really fulfill all of their needs.

(And thanks to Jabez for initially providing the AVEN link in the first place! You rock!)

What Does Asexual Really Mean? Get married you'll find out!

The longer the marrige the less the sex. Try it you see.

I don't necessarily agree with this. I'm in my second marriage - in my first, sex was just ok. My second marriage was built on the love that developed out of incredible sex. It wasn't so much the marriage that cooled things, but rather I believe that medications I ended up taking for cholesterol have had an effect on me. I've lost not only my ability for arousal, but even with the fancy pills have a difficult (NOT hard!) time with any kind of climax. It has turned me off of sex.

When in diapers, I can be aroused enough by a good story to achieve orgasm without an erection.

In all this, I seem to have lost interest in traditional sex, but still would not consider myself completely asexual as I WISH I could still enjoy it!

Well dang I thought that I was just weird. See I have chosen to be asexual for almost six years. The last serious relationship I have ever been in, the witch thought I was rich and tried to use me to get her pregnant so she could sue me for child support so since then I just seed screw it. And I just keep to myself. As a kid I mess around with other boys but never felt that I was gay, it was more just checking things out and I have also been with girls but never felt any connection with anyone that I have been with. See diapers are a necessity for me as I am a bed wetter and have been for almost ten years. So I have given up of a normal life and just keep to myself.

again its not about feeling a 'connection' with anyone... its literally does the male body turn you on. does the female body turn you on? do both the male and female bodies turn you on? if the answer to any of those questions is yes, you are not asexual. its not... have you 'connected' with a male or a female but 'are you sexually turned on by a (or both) male and/or female?

oh and please read the third post on this thread and consider it... http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=21529

exactly i know of a couple, both are asexual, but they are intellectuality and personality wise very compatible... and are extremely intimate on an emotional level, have been married for over 5 years now. quite happily but neither has any desire for sex what so ever... there are many ways to be intimate with someone, so while it may seem impossible to meet another person who is sexually compatible for you (and this goes for anyone, whether asexual or not) there are others out there and one day you will find someone who you click with on that intimate level and know they are your soul mate so to speak.