LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Where To Make A Post..

Hey

so i'm participating in a charity walk for the national MS society and was wondering if it was ok to make a post asking for donations? the donations can be made online through the national MS society website and can be made absolutely anonymously.. so no money is being sent to me at all, and i don't even get to know who made the donation if the person wants it that way....

anyway i was wondering if i could make a post about this... and if so... what would be the best forum to post this under? as i said, i'm not asking for people to send me money at all, and as you make the donation through the national website, they even provide the tax id number as all donations are tax deductable.... anyway.. thanks for letting me know...

sarah_ab

I am interested in the answer myself. As one who has seen one friend die from this disease and another one forced to wear diapers - its taken a chunk of my heart away. So if there is an appropriate place for you to Post a formal announcement, I intend to make a donation on your behalf.

Can you give me the Link to the National Website? Thanks!

DD?

I don't see a problem with asking people to donate to your favorite charity or cause that you have. I have a few acquaintances that are afflicted with MS and I do believe we have a few members on here as well that deal with this debilitating disease. So walk on girl! :thumbsup:

I am moving this to the rest of your life forum though as I feel that is where it is more suited.

Great Thanks Repaid!!!

So as I stated in the first post here, I am doing a walk tomorrow (saturday april 10th) for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society of USA. MS is a disease in which the protective covering around the nerves slowly deteriorates. As far as current research goes, MS is not genetic, there is no test one can do to determine who it will affect or when in life. If affects males and females and people of all ethnic/racial backgrounds equally.

As the protective coating around the nerves deteriorates so does the ability to use whichever function those nerves are for. No one person gets hit with the same symptoms in the same order or the same way. There is no prognosis for MS. You could be diagnosed one day and the next week be blind and in a wheelchair, or you can be diagnosed and have virtually no symptoms for years, even decades.

It is a very debilitating disease with no cure, and the only treatments are to treat the symptoms. Currently great strides are being made with stem cell research and other avenues to treat and maybe one day cure this disease.

The walk is a four mile walk sponsored for the MS society. My boyfriend and I plan on doing the walk, and are asking people to 'sponsor' us with donations made to the MS society. All donations are made through the MS website, can be made completely anonymously, and are tax deductible with a tax id number provided. If any of you are able and willing to give please follow the link at the bottom of this post. I will have no access to any of the information used to make a donation, and unless you chose to leave your name i will not even be aware of who made the donation.

All i ask is that if you leave a name or message it not be related to ab/dl in anyway. This part of my life is private and i see no need for there to be any cross over between my involvement here and any messages or donations made to this great charity.

Thank You in advance to any who feel they are able to donate. I will let everyone know how the walk went!!!

https://secure3.convio.net/nmss/site/Donation2?idb=2037666193&df_id=27721&FR_ID=13701&PROXY_ID=7878363&27721.donation=form1&PROXY_TYPE=20&JServSessionIdr004=m0dntdblv2.app323b

• Like 1