LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy Kids Girl!

If anyones seen the first Spy Kids movie - theres a scene where carmen and her brother are in the mini-jet thing, and shes taking the mick out of his sweaty hands. He then gets even by admitting that he knows she wears diapers to bed at night, to which she is very embarrased, and crashes the plane as a result :P !

• Like 3

Never saw it, good find

Daily Di and Everyone,

By all means see the original SPY KIDS which opened in theaters in the USA on 1 April 2001. The spy parents get captured early in the movie. When it is suggested their kids could help them, the father says one of the kids still wets the bed. The mother replies bedwetting is not that unusual. For the next hour of the movie the audience is led to believe it is the 8 year-old son who is the wetter.

Thus it came as a surprise near the end of the film, while the kids are flying the mini-jet, when the younger brother calls his 12 year-old sister "Diaper Lady"

When SPY KIDS came out the incontinent daughter of a good friend was in high school and almost 16. She saw the first showing in her town. Assuming the following Monday she would be kidded at school, on Saturday she bought a new pink backpack. On that she used red sequins to write "Diaper Lady" That strategy worked, because she was not kidded.

Seriously, SPY KIDS was one of the several feature films that turned Austin, Texas into a movie production center, specializing in making state-of-the-art special effects and visual effects heavy movies.

I'll have to give it a view. Skipped it intentionally when it came out as it looked a bit too silly for my usual tastes.

Say it isn't so..you actually missed a movie??? and Hey dude update your profile Birthday BOY! :P

They have started doing this in quite a few films as of late, i think they are trying to aproche the idea that theres nothing wrong with a teenager wearing diapers.

They have started doing this in quite a few films as of late, i think they are trying to aproche the idea that theres nothing wrong with a teenager wearing diapers.

I was actually thinking about that. Or if there is just a larger hidden culture of diapering older children for bedwetting than the drug makers want us to believe. All these script writers seem to think diapers are perfectly normal, so they must have known kids in diapers or worn them themselves at some point. If the diaper comments weren't believable to their audience (kids) they wouldn't keep "going there."

I was actually thinking about that. Or if there is just a larger hidden culture of diapering older children for bedwetting than the drug makers want us to believe. All these script writers seem to think diapers are perfectly normal, so they must have known kids in diapers or worn them themselves at some point. If the diaper comments weren't believable to their audience (kids) they wouldn't keep "going there."

The diaper reference in the Spy Kids movie still alludes to the stigma attached to bedwetting. It was said to make fun and mock the individual who needed to use the diapers to begin with.

For kids today, it is still a source of shame having to deal with bedwetting and possibly using diapers or pull ups to cope. I truly wish that more parents were like my folks who never made a big deal out of it which is why I think I enjoy wearing them today.

• 1 month later...

anybody got a link to this?

"Spy Kids" was released in the USA on 30 March 2001 and was considered very successful. There have subsequently been 3 sequels, most of which were also successful.

Any clips of "Spy Kids" currently posted anywhere on-line are in violation of copyright.

The "Diaper Lady" mentioned in the movie is the character "Carmen Cortez" who was described as 12. "Spy Kids" was in production from 21 March to 9 June 2000. At the time the actress Alexa Vega was still 11.

Her career continues to flourish. She is represented by UTA (United Talent Agency) of Beverly Hills, one of the most powerful in the industry. In 2009 Alexa was the star of the TV series "Ruby & the Rockits"

This was actually my favorite scene in Spy Kids back in the day. ^_^

Sure, I was only like 10... but still.

It really is a good movie though!

I also like Alexa Vega... she's a very good actress. :)

-Sophie

This was actually my favorite scene in Spy Kids back in the day. ^_^

Sure, I was only like 10... but still.

It really is a good movie though!

I also like Alexa Vega... she's a very good actress. :)

-Sophie

Indeed, Alexa Vega is super talented, attractive and has a marvelous future in show business.

The "Diaper Lady" scene is funny, but I actually consider the set-up early in the movie even more fun. The parents, Antonio Banderas as Gregorado and Carla Gugino as Ingrid Cortez have been captures and are tied up. They consider using their kids as spies. The Dad says they are still children, one still wetting the bed. The Mom replies "Bedwetting is not unusual. Lots of children do that" For the rest of the movie the audience assumes it is the young brother "Junie" who wets, never suspecting the big sister Carmen.

• 2 years later...

The diaper reference in the Spy Kids movie still alludes to the stigma attached to bedwetting. It was said to make fun and mock the individual who needed to use the diapers to begin with.

For kids today, it is still a source of shame having to deal with bedwetting and possibly using diapers or pull ups to cope. I truly wish that more parents were like my folks who never made a big deal out of it which is why I think I enjoy wearing them today.

What thje hell??? (I'd use the "f" word, but that might get me censored.) You ressurect a two and a half year old thread (twice,) to say NOTHING. WTF? READ THE TOS & COURTESY RULES BEFORE POSTING!!!

BTW, for you and others, as you validated above, once one makes a post in a thread, it will NOT show up as "new posts" as you have already seen & posted there. Geez!!!