LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dailydiapers Closing Down...

yes.

Personelly I can't wait for aprils fools to be over. Its not particuly funny :/

It is funny when crafty and executed well. I have pulled off a couple really good ones in my time. But one liners or something totally outrageous aren't particularly funny or clever.

I hate April First! Aren't there enough fools to go around already? ...we need a special day? (NO, Not you TDL, the real fools out there...)

I hate April First! Aren't there enough fools to go around already? ...we need a special day? (NO, Not you TDL, the real fools out there...)

I was just about to rage until I saw the last part :lol:

Guest MunchKitten

PityTheFool.jpg

Another forum I'm on took the forum down 2 days ago and said they were going to delete posts as an April fools joke but accidentally wiped everything.

^ Epic anti April Fools FAIL!

WHAT? And I was just beginning to find my comfort zone here! This always happens. My favourite shows get canceled. They never have 32" x 36" jeans in stock, and, now this .. :crybaby: Oh, hold on a second, it's April 1st ... Good one ! :D

i hadnt even realized it was april first till my buddy whos in the army, hasnt been home an about a year a half now, texted me asking where i was he was landing in twenty minutes. i nearly pissed myself with excitement (not diapered) and send back a slightly embarasing man love, i miss you kind of text, before he told me it was a prank. he got me really good.

and happy birthday to the april fools baby's, i was due on the first but my mom refused and forced me out on the 30th.

and happy birthday to the april fools baby's, i was due on the first but my mom refused and forced me out on the 30th.

Haha, same here. Due on the 1st, Mom was having a c-section anyway so forced them to wait until after midnight.

I really like the radio show "Coast to Coast AM". They did a final show. It seemed that the network decided to fill the time slot with a food show called "Toast to Toast". The hoax was pretty convincing with past guests saying good bye and future guests saying hello. Then I remembered, it was April Fool's day. Friday night I was very glad to find my old radio friend still on.