LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Girl At Walmart

So I was shopping at the local Walmart and this girl that works there walks by. She always has her hair in pigtails with cutesie little kid hair accessories, which I always thought was awesome. She's really cute and probably in her early 20s. Anyways, I had pictured her in diapers many times in the past, but then I saw her kneel down to fix products on the bottom shelf and I clearly saw the top of a pink pullup poke out. This was not an adult pullup for incontinent people - this was clearly a girl's pink pullup. I had always thought she just had slightly eccentric tastes when styling her hair, but now I'm positive she must be an AB...

If you don't talk to her, you will definitely never make friends with her. If you DO talk to her, you might make friends with her. She could also tell you to leave her alone; the point is you have to try if you want something to happen. She can't read your mind Jeff!

• Like 3

I dunno a guy 15 years older just walking up and talking to her might freak her out, it would me. >_>

You're just not conditioned to it. Trust me, he wouldn't be the first person to walk up to her and strike up a (flirtatious)conversation, not even the first guy 15 years older.

Now, what's 'creepy' is when people honk at you while you are walking to the gas station at 9pm, or worse yet when like 6 people packed into a car slow to a roll and yell libidinous remarks out the window.

No clue what evokes such behavior to be honest, I'm relatively certain that most of the people who do this don't even see the person they are doing it to for longer than 30 seconds, at a distance, and in poor lighting conditions.

Alcohol is a funny thing...

Wait what.

I know of Gay Cards, but not man cards :/

Never heard of a "Gay Card".

The "Man Card" is proof of one's manhood. Men who act unmanly are required to give them back. Typically re-gaining one's man card requires a feat of manhood worthy of Chuck Norris.

OK, she works there, so you know where to find her. Ask for her help in finding something, or. ask if she can help you with a special order for something like Molicares! They carry them on-line, so you might be able to order some there ;)

And if she askes what they are....well....you can answer that how ever you want :P

Comment n her hair or how cute she looks etc. or even ask where her teddy bear is....

All sorts of things can be done with this...be friendly, don't leer or stare and most of all....DON"T HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS!!! at the very least you have a contact who works there and 'might' wear due to incontinence, she might be an AB type...it's not important....you might also make a new friend...which is all you can ask. If it gets out that you wear too...you might have that little 'secret' to share...or not...

just be friendly and aks for help with something...and go from there...can't hurt.

have fun!

qwack

Never heard of a "Gay Card".

The "Man Card" is proof of one's manhood. Men who act unmanly are required to give them back. Typically re-gaining one's man card requires a feat of manhood worthy of Chuck Norris.

So how many man cards do you start with? What happens when you lose them all? Curious.

So how many man cards do you start with? What happens when you lose them all? Curious.

I don't know. I was asked to turn mine in (since I had never been to a "Hooters" and didn't know what it was) and after I went and enjoyed mysefl, I never got it back....sooooooo.....Umm bri?? wheres my card dude?? :P

hey, there is no harm in talking to her. Get to know her. Who knows you two could become good friends. I say you do what you feel is right for you.

I don't know. I was asked to turn mine in (since I had never been to a "Hooters" and didn't know what it was) and after I went and enjoyed mysefl, I never got it back....sooooooo.....Umm bri?? wheres my card dude?? :P

I remember that. I was the one that posted it. :roflmao::whistling:

I mean, I just go there for the food. The crappy generic food I could get anywhere else.

Haha. That's the same reason I go there.

I went to Hooters on my 17th birthday. All the waitresses came to my table when they heard it was my B-day. They had me stand up on a bar stool and sang happy birthday to me. The view from up there looking down was quite pleasant! :D