LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Jog Outside Wearing?

I'm not a distance runner but I do jog and have a very active work life. I mow my lawn, do yard work and physical labor wearing diapers. I also jog about 2 miles every day wearing a diaper and plastic pants. I also wear lycra shorts over the diaper and plastic pants under my jogging suit. This keeps everything in place.

Even if I didn't wet, the diaper gets absolutly soaked with sweat. But disposable are even worse, they absorbent materials breaks up and clumps up. And get very leaky.

It takes practice to do it right to avoif chaffing, leaks, sagging, and looking like you are wearing a diaper.

As a soldier I have to workout at work.

So usually I don't workout on my time, but I figured I would try it once.

It was fun for the idea that if anyone looked it had to be a lot more noticeable, but performance dropped and it was uncomfortable.

Don't plan to ever do that again.

I can walk the dog but not jog. Too bulky with my Abena-X Pluses on. When the dog goes pee, I do too in my diaper! I've gotten them to where I can wear them under some slightly baggy jeans and not notice that I'm wearing one, even if I pee a lot. I've had a lot of practice with all my little babies!!!A diaper is practically 2nd nature after putting them on and changing them for so many years!

• 6 months later...

I almost always wear a diaper while riding my bike, and much like the runners I don't actually use it that much. It is a comfort thing, and a the padding is nice.

I also walk on the golf course a lot (which is a lot of walking if you don't take a cart- and I don't). If I wear an Abena/Bambino diaper, I have no problems. Unless I do a complete soaking, they don't leak. If I wear a Pull Up style diaper, I get the worst chafing. I have to start walking like I have load in my pants just to keep my thighs apart.

From roughly 2001 to 2004, I would go running 4-5 miles, usually 4 times a week. On a few occasions I tried it diapered. My bladder capacity was beginning to shrink, but I don't recall if the diapers got used or not. No complaints, with one exception. Back then I was switching between Wal-Mart's Assurance brand and Attends (with waistband). That Attends waistband was something else...I could never get it tight enough, and the diapers kept falling down! :blush: Every 15 paces or so, I would need to tug them up! There was also the obvious crinkle noise when passing people on the street. I would love to take up running again, and as I've now started wearing 24/7, I know it will be diapered. But if my current brands present the same problem, I will need to find a really stretchy brief for support.

Oh, and on a deserted stretch of country road (typically at 10-11pm) I would briefly lose the running shorts! :whistling: Ah, to be unencumbered!

I've done it a time or two, only after or shortly before dusk in a mostly wooded area. I had no issues with the comfort per se, and definitely enjoyed the feeling of doing something "forbidden". Sometimes on a hot day I'll just pee in my dark running shorts in a quiet corner of the woods - no one can tell if it's sweat or not. I definitely can't pee while running!

• 1 month later...

I use to jog and before I start my work outs. I drink some protein. I drank Myplex from GNC. It's good but it gave me the runs (bowel water like movement). After I stretched. I put on a tranquility pull-up diaper in case if I could not hold it in no longer or if there's people around. I can't just pull down my pants in public. I wore tights over my diapers to keep from sagging. I wanted a close fitting diaper to my skin. Then I put on a basketball net short cuts to conseal my diaper. It worked. I never worried again about having an accident while running.

Well as a matter of fact I had a nice winter night jog unfortunatly i made the mistake of NOT changing my diaper be for jogging.....then I made the mistake oftrying to fit into the baby swing.....all in all it was nice.

• 1 month later...

I am a very pro active guy and goes running outside 3-4 times a week :) Are you a fanatical runner and wear nappies while running :blush: ?

Max x

I love the forbidden feeling of wetting while jogging. No one will be able to tell you are wearing unless they wear too and are looking for that. A plastic pants helps guarantee no leaks and feels even better but when it is hot out, you will sweat more and the diaper will be even wetter, if that's what you want. It feels so naughty when meeting someone you know and stand there and talk while wearing a wet diaper. Love it!

When the ground isn't snow-covered I try to get out whenever my body will allow me, I try to jog as many 3 mile laps as I can and last summer, I'd go out almost dry and come back half wet--in a half hour all the water I'd drink to rehydrate with would start coming out and inside an hour I'd need a diaper change.

I am a very pro active guy and goes running outside 3-4 times a week :) Are you a fanatical runner and wear nappies while running :blush: ?

Max x

I recently trained for triathlon, cycling, running and swimming and i did lots of the running and cycling training in my diapers, cos i was out for so long i always needed to pee, and it helped being able to go on the go. but when i came to do the actual event i was not wearing diapers and i found the running really weird cos i wasn't wearing a wet diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

I need to have the shocks on my bicycle tuned again, but when I start riding again, hopefully during warmer whether this spring, I'll definitely be diapering up for extra padding on my bike seat.

As far as jogging goes, whenever it's not bitterly cold, I try to do some light jogging as frequently as possible. More often then not, I have some type of padding on, usually GoodNites, sometimes a pair of Pull-Ups, and sometimes a baby diaper. (Also worn various maxipads as well.) In general I find that more often then not, my diaper is wet from sweat, but actually does keep me dry "down there," which is definitely a plus. Likewise on the random off chance that I have to pee and am nowhere near a bathroom while jogging, I can just let it go into my diaper, and then take the diaper off once I get home. I've had to do this a couple of times, and I'd rather be diapered then be holding it in until I find a restroom.

So yes, I do wear diapers while jogging, and I enjoy it. :) Also, when it's a little chilly, a wet diaper that's still warm can be quite comfortable. When it's bitterly cold (like it is in my area right now) though, not even a warm wet diaper can make being outside pleasant.

• 4 weeks later...

I live an active life too. I don't normally wear diapers around the gym or on a run because they slow me down a bit and I'm there to exercise. Plus, I can get a rash preeetty easily.

I really like to take my dogs for walks diapered. That's a lotta fun! Especially at the bigger parks.

• 4 weeks later...

For the male bikers wearing a diaper is a great idea. Usually the way the seats are designed they push down on a nerve that can be damaged causing erectile distinction. My facts are sketch tho but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I love to do sport in Diapers.

For the Gym I wear a cycling short and a sport short over my Tena Maxis. That is easy.

Running and cycling in diapers is just great. I had no problems with rash - but I only do it when I am not in my home town. The feeling is just great.