LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Colors!

Our consumer’s desired experience is to stay in their own underwear. Therefore, we want to make our Depend products as much like underwear as possible

WRONG!!!!!

I have a feeling their packaging alone is gonna make this product flop like a freshly caught perch.

Kewl beans! I'm not sure I'd shell out that much extra for them, but I think that's a great step in the right direction. I also like the packaging approach: if you only have hide to one or two sides of the packaging in your grocery cart, that makes shopping for 'em a lot esier.

Do they really think people will pay $7 for a 6-pack of pullups? I have no idea how many of them the average user would need in a day but I'm gonna guesstimate at 2 or 3+. So the problem is not just that they're expensive but that they'd have to fill the cart with them, or go back and buy a pack every day or two.

I can see the appeal for an ABDL to an extent (or at least, I could if they weren't pullups and weren't Depend :lol:) but this is one seriously weird move from the Depend people IMO... They shouldn't be taking direction from Bambino and ABU :roflmao:

I think it could work actually. Less embarrassing than the giant packs that scream adult diapers. And perfect for people that only need 1 or 2 a day to prevent occasional accidents.

sure the packaging screams 'adult diaper" and the new one doesn't........seems to let the product speak for itself....you don't need to look closely to see that the 'underwear' is bulkier... >.>

Gotta say, from a business perspective though, it's genius if they only sell it in the small packages...people would need to buy more of those packages and K-C is gonna rake in money because the unit price is higher with the smaller count package.

These might do OK for Women who experience some minor dribbling throughout the day, and Men who have undergone prostectomies and dribble. I can see that these would also be good for people who suffer from dementia and refuse to acknowledge the need for absorbent products. A caregiver could simply replace their underwear with these, and they would be unlikely to know the difference. The price sounds a little steep, though.

AuntiAB "Do they really think people will pay $7 for a 6-pack of pullups? I have no idea how many of them the average user would need in a day but I'm gonna guesstimate at 2 or 3+. " Have you checked the price of Abri Flex pull ups lately? Try $22.00 for a package of 14.

And from the site "That anticipated confidence comes at a price. The color and print versions, which have a new waistband, have a suggested price that is about 50 percent more per garment than the traditional Depend products."

I will agree with most that the pricing is high but for those special occasions I can see the useage.

I can see these being used for going out, and using the more "diaper" looking ones for home use. I still don't agree on the price though, but I guess that's what you have to pay for the convenience.

If your trying to get you gf or wife to try diapers this could be a good route to take. Not so diaperish looking but still is a diaper, if you want to call it that. PRICELESS?

If Depend wants people not to associate them with adult diapers, they need to change their name.

Also, $7 for 6 pull-ups??? You can get 20 actual diaper-style Depends for $15... Can we say "price gouging"?

Eh, I can see why they would create a product like this.

Us ABDLs who hate Depends forget that they do serve their purpose, which is to catch minor dribbling from old ladies with mild bladder control problems. They don't need thick overnight diapers, and the Depend products work perfectly fine for them. So yeah, Depends suck for us ABDLs but we are not their target audience.

I'm curious as to what a 'new' waistband means, and if they redesigned their pullups to look more like underwear, which would bring about a more Goodnites look to them.

Guest wayneo

I was a part of the testing for these for market research, they are the same product just the mens in a grey color. For those people who are incontinent and do not like to pull down their pants and see a sopping yellow pull up they serve there purpose as making one feel better about themself when they need these products and no get off on them.