LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Sugery Done

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

nothing major really.... unless you count getting a cyst removed from your forehead major. my mom has this thing called nurofibromatosis which is where small bumps form on the body and when me and my sis were born, we both got it. no one can get it by kissing or having sex. but my mom was worried about this bump on my head and after it being there for a few months (since october in 2009), she toke me to the doctor to check it out who was the biggest ass of all. he looked at it and bought a women in to look at and they said it wasn’t from NF. they looked at it closer and said it was a cyst. he said it can be removed but there are some risks. such as

infection

bleeding a lot

having a small dent

and having a scare

i go in tomorrow for this and im a little freaked out and nervouse about this whole thing. it’s around 9:45 so i will probley not be able to do much after it’s done..

Guest little_jonny

i had a pilonidal cyst. which wasent very pleasant.

but the surgery was simple enough. went in on some advil, dident feel a thing, came out with a nifty prescription for vicodin :3

thanks for the advice.. i have some advil and some cheap vicodin from my second kidney stone.. couldnt afford the good pain killers..

Guest little_jonny

i guess i did have a reason to be nervouse. they numbed me up and mad the cut and told me if i feel any pain to let them know and they can give me more. everything was going ok and they said they got to it but are having trouble. they came to point where they couldn' tell if it was a nerve or a NF (look up in the first post to know what NF means). they said they didnt want to chance cutting it out and have it mess up a nerve whcih ws rasing my right eyebrow i think. they got what they could get done and made a call to another dr who dose the same work. the dr. called him telling what was going on nd the problem. he sid he can look at it and see what he can do.

(please excuse me for any miss spelled words. still a little numb0

i went in the first time around 9:45 and the second which was just down the road around 11:00. he came in nd looked at it and said what will be done. so i was numbed up again and wasn't that long. they said it was out and i was releaved.. i got stiches from it and didn't feel them putting them in. i was able to walk a little after it was done but i was even more glade to be able to lay in my bed.. they said they wanted to see me in a week to have the stiches taken out and for a check up.. but NO pain killers which sucked.. i will try and post pics if possible.. nothing bloddy or gross so dont worry. just some before and after pics.

and thank you to everyone who wished me luck

You haven't been in for surgery unless you wake up in a recovery room with a mouth full of hoses, that has happend to me more than once in the same hospital stay, that stint in the hospital lasted 6 months.

Morphine is one of my good freinds we see each other on a dialy basis.

looks like its gonna heal up nicely, maybe a light barely noticable scar.... sides just make up a story like you got in a bar fight defending a woman's honor... just remember the bumper sticker... scars are like tattoos only with better stories...

i'm having surgery in a few weeks, getting all four wisdom teeth out, and while its not a local anesthetic and its not being put completely out while intibated, i consider it real surgery as i will be put completely to sleep using a cocktail of benzo'... and someone is going to be cutting into me with a big sharp tool while i am unconscious...

Guest little_jonny

wow, i went to a freinds house and he had some vicodin left and he gave me one. i woke up the next morning feeling like weak, my legs felt like jello, head was sore, and so on. i'm getting closer to wanting to rip these stiches out

wow, i went to a freinds house and he had some vicodin left and he gave me one. i woke up the next morning feeling like weak, my legs felt like jello, head was sore, and so on. i'm getting closer to wanting to rip these stiches out

Don't take meds prescribed to other people!

Guest little_jonny

i know i shouldn't but to me, it was the only thing i could take to take my bad headach away.. tried other pain meds but they didnt do nothing