LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

American Idol Onesie

Saw the show and doubt there's anything more to it than just wearing the onesie. He gave an adequate reason for wearing it and if he were so open about that then why not even more if there was more.

..and now one of the girls tonight was playing with crayons and coloring books to relax :) Interesting group this year! (but not as much talent as last year, imo)

Would be nice if he was an AB, but I doubt he is. I'd hope that an AB would know the difference between a footed sleeper and a onesie. A onesie is like an undershirt that snaps at the crotch.

Would be nice if he was an AB, but I doubt he is. I'd hope that an AB would know the difference between a footed sleeper and a onesie. A onesie is like an undershirt that snaps at the crotch.

It funny just how many posts i have read have called sleepers onesie's

Hell no one ever made a fuss over me wearing my footed sleepers, I have been wearing sleepers before I was that young mans age, and now at my age still won't miss a night without them.

so I have been happily wearing sleepers since age 12, I can't see any reason to stop now.

• 1 month later...

its just a kind of PJ

i have no idea why its even related to diapers

Don't know what it is, but calling them a onsie has always irked me. A onsie is a body suit, with snaps in the crotch, commonly used on infants to help support a diaper and keep it from sagging off. These are what have been called Blanket sleepers, or I just call it a sleeper. Others just say feety pajamas. etc. You used to be able to find these in all sizes from infants to adults. Originally they started in the adult market and worked their way in to the infant market, tho, until recently they have gone the other direction and the only sizes you could find them in were the infant/toddler sizes. So people started referring to them as a baby item and thus associated to someone in diapers.