LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relatives

Sister, I say tread lightly, you're on shakity ground. . Don't forget, this is your little brother.

Bad things that can happen:

He wants to see you in diapers, now that he knows you not only wear them, but are also interested in them, similar to how he is. How do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?

He wants you to diaper him. I don't think I need to further elaborate how dangerous this scenario can be. Many of the stories here involve young boys being diapered and babysat by their older sisters. In fantasy, this can be harmless. In reality, it's not something that can result in a positive outcome. Again, how do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?

I'm glad you think this is a good thing -- and it can be -- but there are so much more opportunities for this to be something VERY tragic to both of you.

Think very hard about your approach and actions with this newfound information. Set extremely conservative boundaries for both you, and your brother.

Do you have a sister? Because believe me, in a normal family that just wouldn't happen in any way at all.....

Do you have a sister? Because believe me, in a normal family that just wouldn't happen in any way at all.....

Firstly, there is no 'normal' family anywhere because there are no 'normal' people :P Secondly similar things can happen. The second person I spoke to about being TG was my sister :wub: because I knew I could trust her to not say anything to anyone else (and because she's very wise too ;) ) I would have done the same with my being a DL had this come first and had I needed to deal with it in a similar way B) And I know a number of other people whose sibling also happens to be their 'best friend' too :) After all, you've known them practically all you life (ditto for them) so if you get along well it's natural to be close to them :D

To the OP: I agree with Sarah as far as treading carefully mainly for two reasons. One, he's a minor which has legal implications even within a family. Two, among family it's all too easy for 'secrets' to come out in a heated moment of anger :angry: Having said that I applaud you for caring enough to help him :thumbsup: I'd suggest that any more 'show and tell' be limited to unworn objects as someone might imply sexual connotations from what is basically intentionally showing him your underwear while you're wearing it :o While you should be supportive, be aware that if the matter ever does become a family issue there's a good chance someone with a small mind will see you as having 'led him astray' which could cause lifelong relationship problems for you :angry:

I'm glad someone else has a sister like mine- you're little brother is one lucky kid!

Bettypooh

That's what I am saying. There is really no way to monitor the age of every visitor - that's what parental control software is supposed to be for if parents would use it. Who looks at the site we can't really control, but we can and must control who USES the site.

Thats a good point about the parental control software.The ?i have for you and all outher addminastraters is this,how,how do you know the person joining a site is 18 or over.That is something i have woundered about ever cince getting my first pc 5 years ago.

@Hidden, Loopy:

Guys, read the part where she shows him her diaper: "Well, just got back from lunch (really long, I know) but it went amazingly! We started out with the usually talking about school, how things are going back with the fam-fam, the normal small talk. We're pretty close, despite the age difference, as surprising as that is. Anyway, I brought up the fact that he'd been seeming like he had something on his mind. He said he had, not meeting my eyes. I asked what it was and he went a little red, saying that he didn't want to talk about it. I told him that was perfectly fine and we moved on. After a while he did tell me that he wanted my advice. I told him I'd try my best. He admitted that he had been looking around on the internet and he found diapers a turn on. He was pretty embarrassed about it so I hugged him across the table and lifted my shirt a little to show him I was wearing a diaper. He looked so surprised, but also really relieved. I told him I'd be there for him the entire time, told him about this site, and he said he'd looked into it. He thinks he's an AB so I'm pretty excited. He knows about my Daddy (Mike) and stuff as well so I think we're going to be talking about this and comparing ideas again soon. I'm really happy with how it turned out!!!"

If you were 13, and your older sister showed you that she was wearing a diaper in the same conversation where you told her you were interested in diapers -- I mean, c'mon! The scenarios I suggested aren't as farfetched as you'd like to think they are.

@older sister -

How open is your daddy/LG relationship? Did he know about that before you had this little lunch session?

There is really no way to monitor the age of every visitor - that's what parental control software is supposed to be for if parents would use it. Who looks at the site we can't really control, but we can and must control who USES the site.

Well Said, DailyDi, I agree 100%.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

/me is glad I'm not the only one who did a double take on that sentence...

There is something that just isn't sitting right with me about this whole thing....... My BS detector is currently reading over 30 megafables...... As much as I want to believe this actually happened, have to go with my finely tuned and well calibrated BS detector. Over 30 magafables is a lot, I've had wiki quotes with less than that. :huh:

• Like 1

I became incontinent at age 12, so a site like this might have really helped me. I don't know but it helps me now. I love all you guys. You can imagine what going through junior high in thick cloth diapers was like. (Shivers at the memory.) Yet even now our society would have difficulty accepting people for who they really are. It would mean unconditional love, simply letting someone be who they are and accepting them as such. Imagine!

• Like 1

@Hidden, Loopy:

Guys, read the part where she shows him her diaper: "Well, just got back from lunch (really long, I know) but it went amazingly! We started out with the usually talking about school, how things are going back with the fam-fam, the normal small talk. We're pretty close, despite the age difference, as surprising as that is. Anyway, I brought up the fact that he'd been seeming like he had something on his mind. He said he had, not meeting my eyes. I asked what it was and he went a little red, saying that he didn't want to talk about it. I told him that was perfectly fine and we moved on. After a while he did tell me that he wanted my advice. I told him I'd try my best. He admitted that he had been looking around on the internet and he found diapers a turn on. He was pretty embarrassed about it so I hugged him across the table and lifted my shirt a little to show him I was wearing a diaper. He looked so surprised, but also really relieved. I told him I'd be there for him the entire time, told him about this site, and he said he'd looked into it. He thinks he's an AB so I'm pretty excited. He knows about my Daddy (Mike) and stuff as well so I think we're going to be talking about this and comparing ideas again soon. I'm really happy with how it turned out!!!"

If you were 13, and your older sister showed you that she was wearing a diaper in the same conversation where you told her you were interested in diapers -- I mean, c'mon! The scenarios I suggested aren't as farfetched as you'd like to think they are.

@older sister -

How open is your daddy/LG relationship? Did he know about that before you had this little lunch session?

keep in mind that she said shirt, not skirt. people have their underwear poke out above their pants all the time. i am not saying that caution is not necessary though.

Firstly, there is no 'normal' family anywhere because there are no 'normal' people :P Secondly similar things can happen. The second person I spoke to about being TG was my sister :wub: because I knew I could trust her to not say anything to anyone else (and because she's very wise too ;) ) I would have done the same with my being a DL had this come first and had I needed to deal with it in a similar way B) And I know a number of other people whose sibling also happens to be their 'best friend' too :) After all, you've known them practically all you life (ditto for them) so if you get along well it's natural to be close to them :D

Bettypooh

I think you mistook the meaning in my post :X. I was refering to tris's assumption that because they share the same kink the brother is now going to want to have "relations" with his sister. Amongst most people this would be extremly squicky :X.

And I agree with the siblings being best friends, I'm still close to my sister :P.

@Hidden, Loopy:

I guess I just don't see it like that. I see it in the same way as a good friend saying he wears nappies then me showing him the one I'm wearing. The suggestion that all of a sudden he wants to have sex with his sister just because of this one thing.....

Call me a cynical bitch, but I just can't get past the idea that both you and your brother have regressive desires. Whole thread smells like a can of old sardines.

You are not the only one. To quote a trusted friend of mine..... :lol:

There is something that just isn't sitting right with me about this whole thing....... My BS detector is currently reading over 30 megafables...... As much as I want to believe this actually happened, have to go with my finely tuned and well calibrated BS detector. Over 30 magafables is a lot, I've had wiki quotes with less than that. :huh:

Dammit. I kinda wanted to be the first to call her out, but I refrained because, you know, we're all so tolerant and accepting here that if we don't like a thread, or where it's going we're just supposta move on and not call 'em out. . isn't that right?

I gotta give props on the good setup, though: "I think my little brother wants to wear diapers. . . We're gonna goto lunch and I'm gonna ask him" -- "Yup, we went to lunch and he said he liked diapers, so I showed him mine!" Ergo, I'm now questioning to what degree the OP is physically factual to their profile indications. .

Mommy: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, sweetheart."

Me: "Oh."

Oh, and I didn't mean he would want to. fuck his sister, I meant that if this scen-hairy-oh were true, It's high-ly likely that he'd want her. To play with him. So once again I'd ask: "How do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?"

without voicing my opinoin as to the validity of this whole thing..

Would you at age 18 show your 13 year old sibling of the opposite gender your underwear.

I know I wouldn't have wanted my older brother at 18 to show my 11 year old self HIS underwear... so why would an 18 year old girl show her 13 year old brother HER underwear that she was wearing? Even if it was just lifting up her shirt? Just seems a tad inappropriate at those ages.

• Like 1

trish, babyvr6, and wallawalla! You three have some very serious issues. Get over yourselves! You weren't there. You don't know. So even if you suspect the story isn't on the up and up saying so doesn't accomplish anything except wrangling between members and possibly hurting the writer if it is indeed true. A "bitch" is a dog. People are not animals and should not be referred to as such, even if you are referring to yourself. Now try to think happy thoughts and give people the benefit of the doubt. Make an effort to make this a happy place to be.

• Like 1

^ Yup, see. That's apparently why we're not allowed to call bullshit. Ever. Someone always rides in on a horse and 10 times outta 9 it's not the OP. I'd also like to point out that the OP hasn't returned to defend their position, or even comment again. (Oh, right, it's because we're all mean, huh, tpins?)

Allow me to analogise -- I don't particularly care for cops or LE personnel. But I know that they're a necessary part of our society. They take care of things I never see, but I still reap the benefit of their actions.

Some of us have finely-tuned BS-detection engines. Mine happens to be 12 cylinders, ala Lamborghini Gallardo. It performs. Well. I use it to detect BS, and drive it away, so the fine citizens of our society aren't forced to bear the consequences.

"You can't BS a BS-er. I'm BS-Proof. I will use my BS Flyswatter to swat away the flies, that are your BS."

• Like 1

Blah blah blah

Simply because I believe this story to be false, does not mean I am being detrimental to the thread, or the OP. At no time did I refer to the OP in a manner that could be considered disrespectful, or detrimental. Furthermore, I put forward that it is actually you that has been detrimental in this thread. Telling me that I have serious issues and need to get over myself? Why? Because I feel that this improbable and somewhat unlikely story is fictitious? How does that merit a serious issue that would be remedied by me getting over myself? I guess I'm just not understanding the foundation that you have built your pulpit upon.

I believe we are all entitled to our opinions. My opinion right now is that this story is fake. I have been presented with information, and I have judged that information against my personal experiences. Your opinion right now is that because I disagree with your opinion, I have no right to voice mine. Please prove this to be otherwise.

On an second note, I would like to point out that Wallawalla actually called herself a bitch, not the op. And I quote,

Call me a cynical bitch, but I just can't get past the idea that both you and your brother have regressive desires.

Please verify that the information is as you believe it to be, before you choose to harpoon other members of this site.

I would like to add that I have always found your posts to be enlightening, and have never had an issue with what you have to say up until this post. I certainly hope that we can move on past this little disagreement.

On an unrelated note; Tris, the Gallard is powered by a V10, not a V12.:P

I'm not stoked and coming on to this website to hear anything about a 13 year old, him getting turned on by diapers or whatever. I dont care if it's true, fake, some dude pretending to be an 18 year old girl with a 13 year old brother living out some sick fantasy on line. How is the OP not fucking BANNED?

I'm not stoked and coming on to this website to hear anything about a 13 year old, him getting turned on by diapers or whatever. I dont care if it's true, fake, some dude pretending to be an 18 year old girl with a 13 year old brother living out some sick fantasy on line. How is the OP not fucking BANNED?

Hey, I really don't post much but this is not what we are all about. We cannot prove this true, or false, but I would like to default as true. But if it is not true, how can you blame some one who has to repress their desires in the real world living out a fantasy online. Banned, I think not, discouraged in the future, definitely. I will end with this. Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

i trhink the point being made was, this person is talking about the sexual fantasies of a 13 YEAR OLD! and here there are how many posts about "dont you have being associated with pedophilia" and then someone goes and starts talking about a 13 year old boy in diapers.......

• Like 1

Sarah_ab understands where I was coming from. The last thing this community needs is people telling stories about their 13 year old siblings sexual fantasies. I'm blown away that I even have to rationalize this. If any mods are reading this, BAN THE OP. We do not need this kind of crap here. Go to deeekerrs site or www.adisc.org... wherever! We need to do everything in our power to draw the line this site is for is about adult babies and not kids. God damn no-wonder the ab girls I know avoid these websites... If DD ends up being the next [That OTHER site], I am getting the fuck out of here.