LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Totaly Open To Who They Are?

I was just wondering if there are any people out there that are totally open to people about being who you are?

I'm sure that most people on this forum like myself would rather keep it unknown. I'm just curious if there are some of us that are OK with other people knowing that your closet is filled with diapers.

I am private, but open. I wear as I please; there are diapers in my closet, as well as stacked in plain view on a bench by my bed. My family knows I wear - both the medical and personal reasons. Outside the home, I am usually diapered under my clothes. I don't try to be seen, but I am not scared of someone noticing either.

I was just wondering if there are any people out there that are totally open to people about being who you are?

I'm sure that most people on this forum like myself would rather keep it unknown. I'm just curious if there are some of us that are OK with other people knowing that your closet is filled with diapers.

Most people that know me now know about this part of me as well. My folks still don't know as I know my mom has no concept that such things exist and she would not understand it. It would be like a caveman trying to understand supersonic flight mechanics... Some members of my extended family know. They dont really mind, in fact most people I have told are either surprised and then completely cool with it or they are curious almost to a fault. I get bombarded by good natured questions about cost, types of diapers, rashes, pacifiers, how long between changes... Me thinks that anyone who is going to ridicule you about it is not really your friend or does not value your relationship.

i'm totally open and authentic to myself, but that does not mean i tell everyone about my sexual fetish's.... whatever they are... i dont tell people when i have sex and how it was, and i dont see why i have to tell them what i was wearing while i had it.

• Like 2

i'm totally open and authentic to myself, but that does not mean i tell everyone about my sexual fetish's.... whatever they are... i dont tell people when i have sex and how it was, and i dont see why i have to tell them what i was wearing while i had it.

Your one sharp cookie. I like you.

The points you make on this forum are so sound no one with a realistic view could possibly argue with them.

Its an easier thing said then done to be authentic to oneself. But that is exactly what we must do.

Open and closed.

If someone really wants to know then I guess they are welcome to find out. I openly go about the comfort of my home in babyish attire but outside it rarely ever comes out...

I'm not very discreet and leave my nappy packets on view in my bedroom, I'm past the point of hurriedly rushing around hiding things when people call. My friends know I have 'bladder issues'.

I don't know about 'totally' open, but I let people know when I feel it's appropriate. My reasoning is that anybody who is comfortable enough to talk about sexual fetishes is probably comfortable enough to hear whatever I have to say in that regard. I find that it's just something that you can sort out about people. Don't go out of my way to hide it either. House and bed are covered in stuffed animals, pacifiers get lost in all sorts of crannies, and I am not exactly anal retentive about rushing into the room to slam my closet door shut if I'm inviting somebody in to watch a movie on the computer. I haven't had any negative reactions yet.

It's purely a matter of conversation outside of my roommate/partner though. I'll make a[n actually funny] joke about it occasionally, but it's not a situation where I walk around in diapers while I have company over.

I'm gradually becoming more open about it at home around mom and grandma, I'm not afraid to walk into the kitchen and clean my bottle in the sink with Grandma in the living room, and I walk around with my binky in sometimes. Once I get a job, I'm gonna begin to become more open as well, and once I have my own place, I'll be even more open. When I move out of state, and away from people I've grown up around, I'm not going to hide being an AB.

I consider this fetish to be a pretty insignificant part of who I am--I'm many, many things before I'm an ABDL, and there are things higher up the list that I keep private. I'm introverted all around--I generally save my deepest secrets for my inner-inner-inner circle.

There's a time, place and company in which it's okay to be open about your fetishes. I'm allergic to people who think they're entitled to subject complete strangers, including children, to their sexual fantasies, and that to do otherwise would be denying who they are. If wearing diapers is the sum of your identity, other people's negative opinions are the least of your problems.

• Like 1

After I told my mom, I really didn't care anymore. If someone sees me with a diaper on and they're like "Hey, what the hell is that?! And why are you in a onesie?!" I'll just lay it to them with pride. "I'm an AB sissy and if you got a problem with that, you can kiss my puffy ass!"

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I am totaly up with the Heidi Lynn comment.

Heidi Lynn was truly one of a kind. Open to everyone all the time. We need to remember that heidi was not always as open as she was near the last several years. It took her a long time to work things out to get where she was.

So take heart and know that there is not really a right way to be! There are some wrong ways to be though but thats for another post.

Some of us seem to be comfortable with being open to family and close and freinds. mostly those who have medical need.

Some of us (me) are very open to our AB or fetish friends or perfect strangers. But are more gaurded with family and close freinds.

Very few of are open with co-workers.

It's pretty much the way it should be!

I will continue to encourage pwople to open up in safe enviorments. ie: With AB/DL friends and like minded people. (like the pride parades or fetish events). I do this mostly because it has been fun and enlightening for me. Not to mention very liberating. I have meet great freinds and feel much better about myself and my AB/DL feelings.

It's kind of like newly weeds who want to line up all thier freinds. You just want to share the Joy!

I walled up at an early age due to bad elementary school experiences.

They are still up for the most part. *pokes user name*

Even the guy who had accidents that was my "friend" claimed he was embarassed to be around me. Got tired of people who I thought were my friends turning around and are suddenly my enemies. Therefore, I gave no one anything about me and limited their ammo.

I'd have to say that I'm open to the concept of letting people know, but I'm not going to open up and tell the world. I hang my cloth diapers to dry outside, I hang my plastic pants on a hanger in the bathroom and even had a huge box of Attends delivered to my wife's mom's house ( because we had a PO box at the time ) and the hand hold was ripped open so it was plain to see. My wife told her best friend and her sister and who knows who else. My parents know: two reasons: 1> they had a discussion about how nasty I was when they found diapers around my room at 13. 2> because I've told them later in life, when I was around 20 that I liked diapers. I wore full baby gear around my moms house years ago, when I lived there, and washed my diapers there in her washer.

I clean up my stuff when people are going to come over, but I have so many cloth diapers that I'm sure some peek out of my hiding places. I'm to the point now that I don't care who knows, just don't tease me.

I'm not open to anyone in RL, however I don't have a lot to be 'open' about :rolleyes:

My near-daily wearing is a matter of need, and therefore explainable :) Even if I were AB that would be my approach to those who didn't know me well ;) To a lover, well it all comes out at the right time B) Unfortunately I haven't had the chance for that since there haven't been any of them since I came to terms with my being a DL :( I don't need to share everything about me with everyone so I don't, and that's what I usually get in return :) I really don't want to share my 'secrets' with most people so I shy away from people who start to take the conversation in that direction :o I don't want to feel compelled to do that with them in return :lol:

Bettypooh

I tried telling my mom a couple of years ago...she was accepting...for a while. Other than that, not many people know about my fetish, except a few of my close friends, ones that are more generally open sexually. Besides that I always try to be open about who I am and stay true to myself. It's the healthiest way to be :) .

Guest Baby-Toa

I'm open to anyone that wants to know. I could care less if they knew that i'm an AB or a sissy or a furry for that matter. I've told a lot of people none in my family even though my mom knows and i'm pretty sure parts of my family know. but it's just not a subject that family talks about.