LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Website Is Now Gone

I haven't read all the posts, so if I'm saying things that have already been said, sorry :)

I first got back into being a Daiper Lover when I came on the net in '94. alt.binairies.sex.fetish.diapers (i think) reminded me of what I loved when I was younger (5/6/7)... anyhoo

When I stumbled on DPF from there somehow, it was a great hub that linked me to all sorts of interesting places. But when I last checked it out about a month ago, the site had not changed in about 10 years. Looking like a sad relic, I moved on to another site really fast...

All that to say that I am sorry to see it go, but am not the least surprised. If anything it's long past due if that's the state the site was in.

RIP DPF

I met some great people in the Baby Talk chat back in the late 90s. Has anyone heard of a guy nicknamed "The Fisherman"?

Hey rocker!

Fish was a buddy to many of us, he was / is still (as far as I know) up in Washington somewhere. he used to pop in to the chat room here under another (fish related) nick, I thought I had him on my friends list, but evidently I didn't add him.....damn :(

Anyways, I remember fish well....good guy, kind of qwazy...fun...good hearted :)

wonder what he's up to these days...probably off fish in his boat somewhere and having a lot of fun..:D

qwack

Actually, DPF the Company hasn't been sold. Just the Internet Domain name has been transferred as it wasn't paid for and renewed. The Entire Store and DPF products and whatever still remain for sale. At what price is questionable, seems as though Marky isn't replying back.

Opps my mistake.As i have said befor here befor here if i make a booboo here im the first one to addmit it

...you sure about that? I happened to look up its renewal date last year, and I'm pretty sure it was paid up for a couple of years yet.

Well Kinda sure. I tried to find the thread on here that mentioned it. I seem to remember someone saying Jan 2010. When they looked it up. So whether it wasn't renewed or the domain was sold, this thread as far as I am seeing, was about the website going down. If someone bought the name and the company then they certainly wouldn't change it to another kind of Page doesn't make much sense. :huh:

I was assuming someone with no interest in the company had made them an offer for the domain name. Three-letter .com addresses are worth a lot of money--one sold recently for $85,000. The name "dpf.com" was, without question, the most valuable single thing the company owned. It was probably more valuable than the rest of their assets put together, by a large margin. If they just forgot to renew it, good lord, that would be seriously stupid.

I had been going into the Chat rooms of dpf for a long time untill recently, and not many ppl even go there anymore. now it just full of liers and ppl that like to start fights along with the guys that pretend to be women or 60 yr olds that say their 15. I do know the moderator, and last i knew he was paying the fees to keep the chat room open. god know why he would pay for it alone. But to each thier own.

Ya I've looked, and can't find it, but all that means is that I haven't looked enough. Sall good, I'm just curious and busy at the same time, and often people who've posted in threads have an easier time finding them then someone who has not.

And wayne, I'm a teacher for a living. I can't tell you how many times I've had to restate something to adults over and over again before they get it. It's all good, if I didn't want to help them I wouldn't be here as a teacher, not tell them they're doing something wrong. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

If they just forgot to renew it, good lord, that would be seriously stupid.

Surely if it expired in Jan, it would be in the 90-day grace period and still under registrar-lock, no? Therefore if they wanted it back, all they'd have to do is cough up the renewal charge. Depends who the registrar is, I suppose, but my understanding is that most have a policy to prevent domain names being deleted or transferred inside the 90-days after expiry...

I just noticed this thread today. I remember first hearing about DPF in a book called "Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission". That book was first published around 1992. It made me curious about the world of infantilism. DPF was mentioned several times briefly in that book. I read that book back in the mid 1990's and searched the internet for DPF shortly afterwords. I bought several publications from DPF over the years including: "Guide To Disposable Diapers", "Psychosexual Infantilism In Adults", and "Paraphilic Infantilism". I still read through these books every few years. It's interesting to read "Psychosexual Infantilism In Adults" because it was published in the 1980's(August 1986). The book included many letters to Tommy from various members. It is kind of sad to read some of the letters because many people felt a lot of shame for their interest. I wish there was a way for other people to see/read these publications because they serve as an early and interesting analysis for infantilism.

In the early 2000's a few of my orders to DPF begin getting screwed up, I would receive the wrong things, or some things would be missing completely. <_< It was embarrassing to have to dispute the charges with the bank and not be able to mention what the "merchandise" was. I left DPF in bad spirits at that time. It is sad to hear DPF is gone though, at one time they were a good company, but like others have mentioned, there time has past. They really did star to deteriorate at the end.

It is interesting to read about other peoples experiences with them though.

DPF was started by some friends in about 1980. I found it in 1983 by way of Carolyn's Kids. I joined until about 1985 when I took a short leave and re-joined in about 1988 until about 1993. At about that time it started becoming rife with "deeper meaning" and other psychobabble and just soooo little boy/gay that I had nothing in common with it, so I leved, but kept track of the site until about 2002. The store had a vew good things, selling Comco panties under the "Tuffy" ane

Now I know how come Babykins has taken over the "Tuffy" label

• 2 weeks later...

That is very new, when I tried toe DPF link before I posted earlier, i just got the "nOT FOUND"

It was the first diaper site I have ever found for adult babies when I was 13. Back then it was very active and running and then it was abandoned. No updates, nothing. The layouts never changed. I was on the teen forum there for a short bit and lost interest. I guess the group is dead now and gone, no longer exists. I wonder how the group worked before the internet? Was there magazines of it then?

It ran like a newsletter pre-net. You could submit stories and personal ads, same as today, but all done by mail.

I wonder if the orgaization itself still exists or if that is gone also. I know that Babykins sells some things labelled "DPF". It was once the gold standared of ABDL

I wonder if the orgaization itself still exists or if that is gone also. I know that Babykins sells some things labelled "DPF". It was once the gold standared of ABDL

Last I heard they sold only the domain so far. They were still looking for a buyer for the "business" and it's inventory.

I first discovered DPF in 1988 and my wife and I went to several DPF sponsored parties in the mid to late 90's at places like the Playpen bar in NYC and the Playhouse in Baltimore. These were great ways to meet other like minded people and were always well attended. You just don't seem to find these parties going on anymore to the scale that the DPF parties were. It was great getting the printed newsletter (I think it was every other month). This was of course before the internet took off. It's sad to hear that Tommy's health has gone down hill. Say what you want but he was truly a pioneer in the AB/DL community and to that we all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Ha.... That's crazy. I met my girlfriend on there 10 years ago. It's a shame, but it was pretty garbage and bordering on illegal near the end.

I always thought it was kinda lame and never went there again after the first time myself...

ONe thing that all baby club profles could use is that preference code so that persons could see at a glance. Did anyone save one of those

I first discovered DPF in 1988 and my wife and I went to several DPF sponsored parties in the mid to late 90's at places like the Playpen bar in NYC and the Playhouse in Baltimore. These were great ways to meet other like minded people and were always well attended. You just don't seem to find these parties going on anymore to the scale that the DPF parties were. It was great getting the printed newsletter (I think it was every other month). This was of course before the internet took off. It's sad to hear that Tommy's health has gone down hill. Say what you want but he was truly a pioneer in the AB/DL community and to that we all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Wow, Greg, The PlayPen Bar and The Playhouse! You take me back to Good Old Days! Several time Daddy Don and I flew back to DPF parties at both those places. We must have talked to you folks. In those days there were almost monthly events in the Boston area. Up to 1993 Gene Smith organized Great Lakes Adult Diaper Society (GLADS) events several times a year in Wisconsin. Don and I were on Montel Williams show in early 1994 with Gene and Dee. Before that we had attended one of those GLADS parties in Green Bay. For many years announcements of planned parties were a main feature in the DPF Newsletter which came out in alternate months. We also went to a marvelous ABDL party in Northern Florida prior to 2000.

Wow, Greg, The PlayPen Bar and The Playhouse! You take me back to Good Old Days! Several time Daddy Don and I flew back to DPF parties at both those places. We must have talked to you folks. In those days there were almost monthly events in the Boston area. Up to 1993 Gene Smith organized Great Lakes Adult Diaper Society (GLADS) events several times a year in Wisconsin. Don and I were on Montel Williams show in early 1994 with Gene and Dee. Before that we had attended one of those GLADS parties in Green Bay. For many years announcements of planned parties were a main feature in the DPF Newsletter which came out in alternate months. We also went to a marvelous ABDL party in Northern Florida prior to 2000.

Well got to say that i was at the second dpf party Tommy put together in San Franciso in 1984 and it was a blast.All though there where only about 15 or so of us there we all had a great time.Im not sure if he put any of the pics.in the newsletter from that party or not but,i know there where pics.of some of the outher partys he put together.By the way what where the 4 talk shows about abs.And im not talking about those stupide ones

To bad to see this site gone. I think DPF was the pioneer in bringing the AB/DL lifestyle out in the open. It was the first site I hit when I got on the internet around 1996 and discovered that there were others like me. It was such a relief to me to finally figure out my life thanks to DPF.

Guest Diapered Jeff

To bad to see this site gone. I think DPF was the pioneer in bringing the AB/DL lifestyle out in the open. It was the first site I hit when I got on the internet around 1996 and discovered that there were others like me. It was such a relief to me to finally figure out my life thanks to DPF.

Sad that it's gone! Like 'wetbear_nb', I found the DPF site around 1996/1997, and it made me feel a lot better about being a DL, and even led me to wearing diapers for the first time as an adult/teen (I was a teen at the time). Have seen lots of changes in the AB/DL world, but DPF wasn't exactly on the top of my list of sites to visit. Sort of glad to see it go, but it's still sad that a pioneer site for bringing the AB/DL community to a better light to go out with a low fizzle.