LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Eating Right Now?

oh my gosh i just had to throw my dinner out because it tasted soo gross i thought i would vomit, then i read this thread.. i haven't eaten in 10.5 hours!!! I"M SOOO HUNGRY!!!

What did you eat that was gross enough to be thrown out?

~ moogle

right now i'm eating the most delicious breakfast cookie ever.

Ok, I've lived in this country for like 2 years now and I thought I'd heard it all.... Pray tell, what is a breakfast cookie??

Me? I just polished off a stupidly expensive imported bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk and am now looking at a similarly expensive Bounty :D

Ok, I've lived in this country for like 2 years now and I thought I'd heard it all.... Pray tell, what is a breakfast cookie??

Me? I just polished off a stupidly expensive imported bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk and am now looking at a similarly expensive Bounty :D

Bleh, americans and their breakfasts, so sugery, wheres the grease? :P

How expensive is it? Can't be that bad :X.

How expensive is it? Can't be that bad :X.

About $1.60 which by today's rates is a fraction under a quid so roughly double the price... Not too bad but the price keeps going up. TasteofBritain.com have a shop not too far from me where I (and the rest of the area's homesick Brits) can frequently be found spending far too much money on Birds custard powder, Yorkshire Tea Gold, Trebor Extra Strong mints and Heinz beans :lol:

Ok so now I need a proper brit to learn me on this.

Its hard to discribe the exact difference, like where the line is drawn between the two. But to me a cookie is a big ass bastard with chocolate chips in it.

istockphoto_3945403-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Whilst things like digestives, hobnobs, Custard cremes, Bourbons etc are biscuits. Even Oreos are biscuits.... So basicly a cookie is a specific type of biscuit.