LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoyment Or Not

I have a different type of fetish and want to see if there's any girls out there that have it also. I used to babysit the neighbor's 2 year old daughter about twice a week. While there alone I used to sneak into her nursery in the diaperpail and take out a couple of her wet diapers but no soiled diapers only the wet ones. I put them on inside a normal size diaper and fantisized that it was me that had wet them. Her plastic pants fit me but rather tightly and a few times I did wet in them. I was always able to put them back into her diaperpail without being caught. I know this is a very seldom heard of fetish. Is there anyone else who has ever worn another baby's diaper? How about some that were soiled?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So yeah i like to go into my cousin's room who is four and take his underwear that he wet in and wear it while i masturbate. its so hot to feel a four year olds urine against my genitals.

See sounds fucked up doesn't it? cause it is!!!! geeesh.. u get off with an infants body waste rubbing against ur genitals.

So yeah, since this post was made just a few days ago by another member in the diaper loves forum i'm not gonna go on...

but my real question is.. why dont u just wet the regular diaper?

• Like 2

13th...

Baby diapers themselves are one thing...That's fine.

Baby diapers used by your Mommy/Daddy/spouse/adult that you know?...Okay, not my thing, but that's cool if you like it and both parties are willing.

Baby diapers used by chronological kids, no matter where you got them from - WOAH now. Red light...Do not pass Go, do not collect $200...

~ moogle

Are you freaking serious? I wish I knew who this kid's parents were so I could show them what you just wrote. The fetish your wondering about "is" a little bit different, its called pedophilia. I don't know how anyone in their right mind could think this type of behavior was acceptable. You look after this kid? You steal this kids dirty underwear and put it over your naked genitals? You sir are a little something I like to call "fucked". I sincerely hope a bus runs you over and that you never have contact with children again.