LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Absorbent Polymer Test

How much can diaper filling really absorb? I aim to find out with my very first YouTube video:

It's my first YouTube account and vid, so please rate, comment, and friend me! Moe vids to come!

I assume you purchased a quantity of straight SAP, right?

Recently, I broke up a Tena pad, one of the ones that rival a baby diaper for capacity. The gel and pulp soaked up about two liters of water, but it did end up rather squishy. Which is what I wanted, as I then put it into a pair of silicone balloon toys I had, and sealed them up. They make great falsies for the wife. (She's been wearing H-cup falsies for nearly a year now, at her own request)

That is even cooler. It is interesting to see how much SAP is needed to soak up a given amount of liquid, and how much it swells up. Not sure if having lots and lots of sap is a great thing, I like my nappies a little bit squishy by the end :P. What does it feel like btw? I assume like jelly.

That is soooo amazing! The way it expands, though, if a diaper was superfilled with the sap and fastend on real tight, it might squish the big or little baby in the diaper! Oooohhh nnooooooooo!

Great vid. Thanks DD! (but by the way, I prefer your old avatar.

DD very cool, I'm impressed. May we ask where you purchased the SAP from and what the cost per unit was?

Edited,

Just doing some looking after asking where and how much and discovered this additional youtube video. cool stuff.

Just think about this. If you wet that diaper to fast its going to explode!

Brings a new meing to the "underwear bommer".

Awesome experiments! That SAP is incredible! I can't even imagine having something that jello-like wrapped around myself. I look forward to more videos!

Oh by the way, rated and commented! :thumbsup:

DD very cool, I'm impressed. May we ask where you purchased the SAP from and what the cost per unit was?

Edited,

Just doing some looking after asking where and how much and discovered this additional youtube video. cool stuff.

http://www.youtube.c...ais8pL0w8U&NR=1

Just think about this. If you wet that diaper to fast its going to explode!

Brings a new meing to the "underwear bommer".

Cool vid. That's not the real diaper polymer though, that's the instant snow stuff:

http://www.instantsnow.org/

Went back and bought some of the "Instant Snow" variety, cool stuff! actually feels and looks like snow. Wet, cold and slightly sticky. Going to mix up a couple gallons and build a snowman on my lawn to confuse my neighbors :)

post-1-12635208407463_thumb.jpg

post-1-12635208480491_thumb.jpg

Went back and bought some of the "Instant Snow" variety, cool stuff! actually feels and looks like snow. Wet, cold and slightly sticky. Going to mix up a couple gallons and build a snowman on my lawn to confuse my neighbors :)

Make sure to take some pics for us!

• 2 weeks later...

I figured this would go well here so I'm doing a "necro-reply" :P

While looking up a chemical name I came across this:

http://www.disposabl...r.net/faq.asp?1

It's about what goes into making disposable diapers and has links to commercial suppliers of some of the components :) including SAP. OK, who's going to experiment some more now that you can get everything that goes into making disposables?

Bettypooh

I figured this would go well here so I'm doing a "necro-reply" :P

While looking up a chemical name I came across this:

http://www.disposabl...r.net/faq.asp?1

It's about what goes into making disposable diapers and has links to commercial suppliers of some of the components :) including SAP. OK, who's going to experiment some more now that you can get everything that goes into making disposables?

Bettypooh

I am, I am so going to make the most exsplosive diaper to wear with my new sailor girl swimsuit.

No one will miss that sissy is in a big squishy diaper. lol