LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Look From Spouses

Does anyone else get funny looks from their wives / husbands when they come downstairs dressed "for bed" early. I always get a look, even if it's just the smallest look, there always is that look of, like, :damn look at him in his diapers? What a baby!!" Not an "I'm gonna divorce you" look, just an non approval look? I was just wondering. I love my wife, but I love my diapers too!

Yes! I used to get that look all the time, sometimes I would come in from work, go straight in the shower and come down wearing my house coat and slippers, that would mean I was diapered underneath.

When the kids had gone to bed, I would get the "why you dressed for bed?"

Are we going somewhere?

No I don't think so.

Whats the point in getting dressed twice then anyways I'm comfortable.

Yeah I've noticed!!!!!!!!!!

I get "the look" when my diaper has leaked in my office chair and I didn't notice the seat was wet. When my wife sits down to use the computer and gets her seat wet, she is very unhappy with me. It is then that she decides that I might be carrying this diaper thing too far or that I need to see a doctor. I also get "the look" if I have placed a towel in the chair seat to absorb any leaks and forget to remove it when I leave the room. It seems that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I've gotten to the point that, when she complains, I tell her that it is my business and unless she wants to participate in a positive way, she should keep quiet. Otherwise, for her, it's out of sight out of mind.

Im about to get married and my fiancee knows about my diapers and that i wear them 90% of the time. I just wonder how its going to be when we start living together and i crawl in bed with a diaper on or when i walk around in just diapers on in our room. I hope i wont get "the look" in a bad way.

I have a question is how do people manage the diaper side of life with Children involved in a relation ship? We both fear of her kid and our future kids finding out. I've told her that they will find out eventually and so will other people. She just doesn't understand the DL side of me and when it comes to diapers she associates it with babies. Has anyone of your partners try to get them to stop wearing diapers after they where married?

Thanks

Diaper4life

I get the look of exasperation from my wife. She doesn't undertand the fetish and thinks I'm wierd. Most ofthe time I try to keep covered up when I change for the night. More often I change just before coming to bed, where I am often first in the sack. Since my wife works in medicine, she also occasinally asks me if I having any urinary issues; To which I reply, "no, I just like wearing them." If offered one to her, but she declines. Occasionally she will make a humorous comment about my diaper likes.

Since Christmas holiay, I've been wearing nearly 24/7, even at the office (which was technically closed, but offered a half dozen workers anyway) In the past week, I wore for the first time in the presence of my inlaws and my siblings. I don't think anyone was aware, (and I'm not sure if my wife was, either), and I've gotten so used to the comfort and convenience, it will be hard going back to the 'norm.' Peace! and Happy New Year Everyone.

Oh yeah, definately gotten the "look". Like others, if it's early in the afternoon and I shower or have to change clothes for whatever reason, usually I just wear my PJ's and my diaper right away. Why change twice? I'll come down stairs and once she notices I get the "why are you wearing your diaper already?" or something along those lines. I just say why not. Typically I'll have to change it again before I go to bed though so really, it's somewhat not needed to put it on early but I feel so much better. Also, in the morning if I keep it on too long she'll ask "why are you still wearing that?", I usually just say because if I take it off, I'll smell like pee worse, which is true. For the most part, she doesn't really care. I often feel the urge to go and having a diaper on and just letting it happen is a much needed relief so I wear as often as I can get away with it. She knows this but still questions me from time to time with those strange looks on her face.

I get "the look" when my diaper has leaked in my office chair and I didn't notice the seat was wet. When my wife sits down to use the computer and gets her seat wet, she is very unhappy with me. It is then that she decides that I might be carrying this diaper thing too far or that I need to see a doctor. I also get "the look" if I have placed a towel in the chair seat to absorb any leaks and forget to remove it when I leave the room. It seems that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I've gotten to the point that, when she complains, I tell her that it is my business and unless she wants to participate in a positive way, she should keep quiet. Otherwise, for her, it's out of sight out of mind.

You will have to slow down your diaper habit when their are kids around. I tired to hide it from my nephew 8, and he already knew. He asked me one day, straight up, are you wearing a diaper? I was shocked to say the least. He said he found my diaper pail in the basement and figured it out. Kids are smart, don't try to hide it, they will only want it more. Just be honest, but don't flaunt it.

my wife will have nothing to do with it. I have her believing that I wet the bed, that back fired now i am forced to sleep in a separate bed and room. She finds it sick that a grown person would want to wear diapers.

so I wear em every night, and sleep with a baby

Sorry to hear that. Enjoy your diapers!!!!!!!

I have no idea, nothing. My husband sometimes go "You're wearing a diaper." or "Oooooo."

Similar story here. My SO has learned to flat out ignore it by this point. Sometimes, a well-intended patronization or humorous glance will be doled out. Other times she won't notice that I'm wearing a diaper immediately(or until I'm well within cuddling range for that matter) and will be like 'oooohhh, you're wearing a diaper?' upon finding out.

Occasionally, it will get me attention, but that's the exception as opposed to the rule. We both understand that it's just something that I do at this point.

I've never been given "the look" by my wife. If I wander down stairs with a nappy on frog-girl just looks at me in a very caring way and asks if I'm comfy. But then frog-girl is DL herself and looks after me when I'm in AB mode, and she wouldn't be much of a carer to me if she didn't like me wearing!

As far as kids are concerned, tadpole is only 9 weeks old so not an issue for now, but when he's older, I just wont wear while he's still up and I'll keep my supplies in the big suitcase that has a code lock on it. We've even thought about using the suitcase for when we go on holiday so he'll think it's just an empty suitcase when we're not away :thumbsup:

I guess our relationship is 180 out. I get the look and verbal responses when I'm not wearing. Then she chases me around saying: "Let's go get some Pampers on you"!! :blush:

my wife will have nothing to do with it. I have her believing that I wet the bed, that back fired now i am forced to sleep in a separate bed and room. She finds it sick that a grown person would want to wear diapers.

so I wear em every night, and sleep with a baby

Honesty would have avoided this

Sometimes I get a sly look - it's not a disapproving look since my wife understands it's not something I can quit and is just a part of me (albeit one she doesn't easily understand) but it's a look all the same. I'm more likely to get it if I've been wearing for a while and she didn't realise :P

I have no idea, nothing. My husband sometimes go "You're wearing a diaper." or "Oooooo."

My wife says "honey go put your shorts (or pants) on" when someone knocks on the door.

Does that count?

Or when I go out in the yard she might say "Honey, are you going to put something on over that"

Which I reply

Why

and she says "in case some one comes" or something like that.

Also, find it kind of sad that diapers are more important to him than his wife...

It depends on your vantage point. Diapers were in my life long before my wife. In my case they are a necessity as I am incontinent. While I love my wife I wouldn't ask her to follow me around with a bucket and I could never leave the house. So in my instance Diapers are more important than my wife...Just say'n...:whistling::huh::P

I guess our relationship is 180 out. I get the look and verbal responses when I'm not wearing. Then she chases me around saying: "Let's go get some Pampers on you"!! :blush:

Now that was funny. Since I am a boy and my SO is a Dad and has a partner, I would get a look that says, OH oh, better get him in a diaper.

My wife doesn't disapprove, but she loves to rib me about it when she catches me. The funniest time was when I was moving a TV set and I split my pants in the process exposing the diaper.

It depends on your vantage point. Diapers were in my life long before my wife. In my case they are a necessity as I am incontinent. While I love my wife I wouldn't ask her to follow me around with a bucket and I could never leave the house. So in my instance Diapers are more important than my wife...Just say'n...:whistling::huh::P

There is also a fine line between having the fetish or actually needing them for being incontinent. I don't know...I won't get into it.

my wife well since i have always had my bladder problem and i sometimes poop with no real control. is kinda cool about it. she even plays mommy when she is in that mood. other times she just looks at me and says things like, awww is the little boy needing a diapie change, or stuff like O no here comes trouble. lol

NOW on the other hand a couple of her GF's know i wear diapers. and some times i forget that they are over the house. and i come walking into the living room in a t shirt and my diapers like its nothing. and sara is always saying things. like how do i get my BF to be my little man, or cute nice diaper. and lisa is always, OMG put pants on. i dont need to see your diaper. I normaly say dont look. my house my couch, my diaper, my tv. my room. she then gets the hint and shuts up.

There is also a fine line between having the fetish or actually needing them for being incontinent. I don't know...I won't get into it.

Totally agree. If diapers are needed due to incontinence, it's a completely different story than if someone is choosing them over their spouse. The latter just makes me sad.