LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

Yeah I tried this. I had some leftover Peeps. I ran them under hot water to remove the sugar coating and froze them for 1 hour. They slid right in after dunking them in a little water (actually felt really good going in "pervert").

After 15 min I started cramping but I got it to calm down.

After 1 hour I decided to stand up because I could hold it back sitting down but I wanted that uncontrollable loss of bowel movement. After a few min I lost control.

What a smelly mess.

Not sure if I will do this again cause I dont like poop in my Diaper.

• Like 1

Just tried it with 6 marshmallows. They were not fun getting them in. (My rules are usually exit only) After 20 minuites I couldn't hold it and exploded but it feels like I'm just sitting in mushed up marshmallows. But it's nice sitting down because all the air in the marshmallows is bubbling up through the mess. I think clean up might be a chore. I might try this again with just a couple marshmallows.

I have been wanting to try this now. I may get some this weekend and freeze a few and use it when I have to go poo.

I just want to add a saftey warning to anyone who is diabetic and has to keep close watch over their blood sugar. Most people may know that ingesting food through the mouth and digesting it normally is fine, however when you place food or drink through the other end, it is absorbed in your system in a much more concentrated form as it has no time or chance to digest and break down. For example, there is a show on the Sci-fy channel 1001 ways to die. On one epesode there was an alcaholic who drank so much he had to have part of his thorat removed. He begged his wife to give him an alcahol (booze) enema and so she did. The amount would have been fine for someone drinking it, but because it was administered as an enema, the concentration of the booze absorbed directly into the guys system killed him outright! The same will occure with the sugars in marshmallows and if you are a diabetic, it may raise your blood sugar to a very unsafe level. Just something to be aware of folks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Once again, I have to say I have a whole new love of marshmallows now haha ^_^ It is runny, but I like it that way.

I did it in panties, over-knee socks and skirt the other day, instead of diapers with plastic on the floor. Very messy, very fun. Painted most of the lower half of my outfit brown by the end of it.

• 1 month later...

Ah - a word of warning. I have since dirtied a pair of boxer shorts and a drynites (I decided discretion was the better part of valour in this case)

I AM still enjoying it, of course - but not so sure I'd be so keen if I'd been out and about!

r u saying that even after you had a problem controlling your bowels?

edit: also just tried this myself with normal sized marshmallows. i used water but had trouble getting them up there at first but that i figured out how it had to be done. I lasted about an hour sitting down before the pressure was too much. I stood up and as soon as i relaxed my muscles it just came all out. when it came out if felt like there was more than there actually was. I'm not a big fan of messing but i would definitely do this again. (probably later today when i have more time to drag it out.) I thought it was pretty easy to clean up which is the main part i dont like messing.

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen this thread on and off for quite a while. And now I have a chance to try it.

No regular marshmallows in the house, only tiny and jumbo. So I gave two jumbo a try. Inserted them about 20 minutes ago.

I have some normal house cleaning to do. Later...

Well now.

About after about 40 minutes whoops, there it is...

Interesting...

has a strong interest in trying this... but is worried about possible damage to myself. I'm a quite small girl, and my bowels are small as well. Should i start with less than 4? how long does it usually take to work?

Just keep a few things in mind. When you eat, your stomach slowly breaks down what you eat and drink for digestion. When you shove it up the butt, it is absorbed full strength through your intestines. If you are diabetic or have high blood sugar, then you really need to be careful as the pure sugar in marshmallows could put your health in danger. If you are a small person, I'd start with only one or two at the most and see how it affects you and how you feel. If you are diabetic, I'd skip it all together.

thanks... thankfully im not a diabetic... just a concerned little girl thats all

Never stick something up your butt that you don't want to have direct access to your bloodstream. That includes things like chemicals or alcohol. Marshmallows are alright if you are not diabetic, like Rusty said.

Other than that, go nuts. Pop one or two up there and boooom.

• 3 weeks later...

well, i tried it... and it was incredible. but i had a question. Does the marshmallows come out sorta still recognizable when you poop finally? they made me poop but came out when i went poop. Is that supposed to happen? or am i supposed to hold it in until they fully melt?

It was some guy on adisc who said a friend of a friend suggested it..... so he did it himself tongue.gif but yea the thought process is pretty weird. Unless there's some fetish about sticking different foods up your bum.

And yea, I'm not that loose :X

Shrimp with cocktail sauce... not a desirable result. just sayin.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to give this a try. Used 7 large marshmellows. I am in to the whole despiration side of things so I went out after that went on a ~5mile round trip jog to a Fred Meyer and back. The cramps got really bad after about half a mile so the inevidable happened. I made it to the store so I was looking for some diaper rash cream and anti-fungal cream; the irony is they didn't carry either (all my planning ;_;

I decided to give this a try. Used 7 large marshmellows. I am in to the whole despiration side of things so I went out after that went on a ~5mile round trip jog to a Fred Meyer and back. The cramps got really bad after about half a mile so the inevidable happened. I made it to the store so I was looking for some diaper rash cream and anti-fungal cream; the irony is they didn't carry either (all my planning ;_;

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided to try this tonight. I didn't poop yesterday or today, so I was having strong urges to fill my diaper anyway. I used 4 marshmallows. It was a little difficult getting them up there without having an accident but I managed. I had to sit in my chair to hold everything back. I watched TV for about 40 minutes, feeling strong urges to poop. I then got up to get a drink and made it half way to the kitchen. I couldn't hold it back. But I didn't push, I just let it happen. The mess just slid out of me into the diaper gently and slow. It felt incredable. It was still flowing out while filling my glass and heading back toward the living room. Just before I sat down I gave a push and a large amount gushed into the diaper. Sitting in it feels awesome, my diaper is really full. Lucky I have on two pairs of plastic pants cause I am really messy.

• Like 1