LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried this a few years ago. I probably won't do it again, only because when I did it, I didn't realize how it would make my bowels feel. I don't have IBS, but my bowels can be cranky sometimes. My whole mother's side has a problem where if our stool is too hard, sometimes we'll get some blood in the stool. Anyways, the marshmallow thing made me bleed a little bit for a few BM's after that. It eventually went away, like it always does, but you know... I'd rather not deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried this a few times before, but its been a while. I just froze 4 marshmallows and i just got them in, and now I'm double diapered. I'm going to see how long I can hold it in.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever tried putting them in then going to sleep? I tried it the other night. Woke up about four hours later from all the noise from my tummy, just constant rumbling, but no pain-- not even discomfort. I turned over and went back to sleep. Woke myself up again sometime later with a loud series of wet farts, then felt a LOT of pressure and had to push by reflex. After my diaper was filled I fell back asleep. A++ would try again, LOL

Holy smoke just done this lasted 40 mins then explosion i wasn;t even in need of toilet best thing as well my bladder emptied at the same time. Wife was wetting herself laughing at me!

Would this work with Peep's.....Noticed some laying around the house left over from Easter....They are kind of stale too....I would think that the little bunny would be kind of scratchy during insertion considering that it is coated with sugar....Not to mention how would you deal with the

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ill be trying this nxt week for my first time. Have a few ?s how do i know the marshmallow is totally in where it needs to be? Will i feel the need to mess come on before it happenes or will it happen without me even knowing?

TIP OF THE DAY: if your gonna use a banana as well as marshmallow to enhance the experience always remember to peel the banana first :thumbsup:

They don't freeze hard, and they honestly don't even get cold. They just get cool and firmer and don't get sticky from the heat 3 seconds after you touch them. You can use whichever ones you want, size doesn't seem to matter a whole lot. Just put them in the freezer, dunk them in water (can also dunk them in liquid glycerin. That's real fun, but extremely violent), and shove them in, it's that simple. They go in easier after the first one, and it's quite an interesting sensation.

• 2 weeks later...