LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothes

So I decided the other day to finally to go out and get some clothes that would fit nicely with a diaper on. I put on my thickest diaper and use a bosster with it. Felt good then went to the mall to fine some stuff. Found some pants that feel good and some PJ that look great with me diaper. Before anyone worrys I wasn't in dirty diaper trying on new cloths but I end up going to the movie threats to see something and well they good help getting threw it from lunch and Movie threat soda.

Has anyone else gone out to fine clothes that fit you good while diaper?

Sears had some good stuff

No I never Have. I just make sure that Whenever I'm Wearing a Diaper, that the clothes that I'm wearing aren't so tight that they *Hug* my Skin so that the Diaper doesn't Show.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Why would you want to buy clothes that hide your diapers? Be all out, man! Just kidding, I know it's not for everyone.

I always think I need pants a little bigger, but, the reality is that I wear pretty thick diapers everyday, and despite my 'hints' and jokes (by me and others) to my coworkers and folks around me, no one has seemed to notice that I'm diapered. I'm not sure how I feel about this. But, it just goes to show you that people don't check out bottoms as much as some of us do -- it's just not on their radar.

Be fashionable and clean. Wear clothes that fit you properly and accentuate your best features.

I dont really think you have to buy "special" clothes just because you wear diapers. I know in my case I wear regular clothes and I have never had any issues.....but take note, and that is when you try on your clothes and you wear fulltime then if it fits you are good, but if you try them on when you are not wearing they may not fit.

The ONLY time I buy clothes to hide my diaper is my workout clothes, and that is because that is when it is the easiest to leak (between the sweat and the urine). All I do is ALWAYS wear black either sweat pants or long shorts and slightly longer shirts, and I am good to go.

Has anyone else gone out to fine clothes that fit you good while diaper?

All of us who are incontinent and wear diapers 24/7 do indeed try on clothes in stores. Wearing cloth diapers makes it even more obvious. My first time out buying women's jeans with elastic waist I was wearing two diapers and found a pair that fit comfortably over two, and were then really comfortable over only one. Since I wear only diapers and plastic pants to bed (3 at night) I've never tried to find pajamas that would fit.

And yes, wearing diapers at the movies is nice (I think) because you don't miss anything and you don't have to worry if you get the large vanilla coke. :thumbsup:

Heck yes, the dressing room is a thrill with a diaper on.

I don't ever try clothes on. I hate undressing in public unless there's potential for something fun to happen. B) My ex and i made out at work in one of the dressing rooms in my department a while back.(kissed, no sex, calm down pervs.)

I have tried on pants over a disposable diaper before (clean and dry). Those who say you don't need to try on a pair of pants over your diaper or buy special sized clothing for over diapers are only partially correct. I believe it all depends on the type of pants you are buying. Jeans, for example are made of heavier denim fabric and are less likely to show the thickness and diaper buldges even if you wear your regular size. You may notice you look a little bulkier but other people will never notice. On the other hand, if you wear thin knit dress pants, especially streachy ones, they can show a diaper buldge a lot more clearly that pants of heavier fabrics, especially if they are kind of tight in their size. Also the cut of the clothes can make a difference. For example, sweat pants are made of heavier fabric than knit dress pants however a thick diaper can really be noticable under sweat pants if you get sweats that are too small. If in doubt and you are concerned about anyone noticeing you have diapers on under your pants, try the pants on over the diapers you normaly wear before you buy them.