LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nintendo Wii

Oh, I love my Wii! (get your minds out of the gutter:lol:!) I can sit for hours playing Mario Kart, with a pretty thick diaper of course. I'll play online but if there aren't alot of people in the race I switch over to regional. I have several other fun games but Mario Kart is the favorite for my friend and I. :drive1:

Super Paper Mario is great fun.

Also, definitely the Metroid games.

Remember it's backwards compatible with Gamecube games too so loads of great options there, most of which can be picked up for absolute peanuts at game stores (many for <$5)

picked up the mega man x collection. Most curse word inducing frenzy possible.

Guest little_jonny

on black friday me and my mom got up really early and got to miejers at 2 in the monring, she droped me off and she went to wal-mart. i got in line and i was about the 15th person in line. the counted us about 5 times i felt like a little kid.. when they were about to hand them out a women thought she was going to get in front of 50+ people.. she said that she wanted a nintendo wii really bad, its like so do the people that have been here since 2 in the morning.. but my family has one and we love it.. i love the wii sports games cause they give you a work out. want to get the wii sports resort but its like $50

• 4 weeks later...

The Resident Evil 4 remade for Wii is always fun! Something people also didn't mention was Metroid Prime 3 which is a great game, I sugguest picking up all 3. If you want something that is just silly and stupid pick up Harvey Birdman Att. at Law game..hilarious. Wii has tons of awsome games.