LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nintendo Wii

Well done on buying a Wii.

Mario Kart is good but will get dry after you've mastered it if you don't have other people to play with...

Personally the best games have got to be Zelda (though not everyone likes the Wii one)

The Metroid Prime trilogy is a must too (I've not played the first two on the Wii but they should be great with the new controls)

We also really enjoy Wii Fit!!

I've got a whole list but it really depends on what sorts of games you like!

Well done on buying a Wii.

Mario Kart is good but will get dry after you've mastered it if you don't have other people to play with...

Personally the best games have got to be Zelda (though not everyone likes the Wii one)

The Metroid Prime trilogy is a must too (I've not played the first two on the Wii but they should be great with the new controls)

We also really enjoy Wii Fit!!

I've got a whole list but it really depends on what sorts of games you like!

AHA! I knew there was a game to get, never played any metroid prime games, but here so many good things about em :P

I do get annoyed at all the addition things you need for the controllers, the nunchucks, the wii motion plus, the steering wheels etc etc, just adds so much to the cost of gaming :/

AHA! I knew there was a game to get, never played any metroid prime games, but here so many good things about em :P

I do get annoyed at all the addition things you need for the controllers, the nunchucks, the wii motion plus, the steering wheels etc etc, just adds so much to the cost of gaming :/

Yes, but this is the reason they do it.

Ok's yup gots a Wii and got a host games and accesories for it;

for hardware: got the Wii Fit, & Rock Band kits.

for games got:

Sports Restort

Zelda Princess Cronicles

Mario Cart

Mario Slugger

Punch Out

Top Spin 3

Metroid 3

Sonic Unleashed (love this one)

Star Wars Force Unleashed (pretty good..but finished it pretty fast)

Rock Band 2

and Beatles Rock Band.

Right now the Beatles hasn't left the Wii for over a month or two now. I just enjoy the tunes lol.

The Wii Fit is ok, but really I get a better workout by either going to the gym at work or doing a P90X episode (which rock!)

Cheers, LitlAndy

I would have to say that my favorite is Super Mario Galaxy, followed by Order Up, which is a cooking game. Other than those, my time is spent with the workout games!

zelda twilight princess for the wii just plain rocks :D

I can't afford a wii yet, but I did play Zelda TP on my brother's when he got it. The gamecube version is better, except for having one less item button. If/when I do get one, I'm making sure to get Smash Bro Brawl, as well.

My favorite Wii games (in no particular order)

Super Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart Wii

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Warioware: Smooth Moves

Cooking Mama (all of them)

Super Paper Mario

Trauma Center: Under the Knife

Star Wars Force Unleashed

Wii Fit

Punch Out Wii

Ghostbusters

Metroid Prime 3 (I already have the first two on Gamecube. As much as I love them, I can't justify paying $50 for added wii controls. But if you don't already have them separately, then MP Trilogy is the way to go)

I know I'm forgetting some, but it's late and my brain is tired. There is a sad lack of RPG's on the Wii, but it's kind of like that everywhere. Except for the DS, there are quite a few out, and more coming (Dragon Quest IX, w00t!).

Well it all depends on your prefrence for games and if you all ready have a port of some original ones.

For casual gaming, I recommend:

Mario Kart Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

Wii Sports Resort

For RPGs, I recommend:

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (But only if you played the first)

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Super Paper Mario

Shooters:

Metriod Prime Trilogy

House of the Dead 2&3

Action and Adventure:

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Mad World

Okami

Fighters:

Punch Out

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Castlevania: Judgement (This a hit or miss with some people. If you're looking for a classic fighter with combos and all that like Street Fighter or King of Fighters, This isn't for you. If you liked Power Stone or something of the sort, you'll love the game).

Simulators:

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Trauma Center: New Blood

(Or if you're willing to wait til February)

Trauma Team

Strategy:

Fire Emblem Radient Dawn

At least, those are my favorites.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I really wanted to play Mario Kart Wii using only the wheel. I do okay with it, but not as good as when I use a Gamecube controller, since my wife and I played the hell out of Mario Kart Double Dash. It was a way to pass the time while whichever child was nursing at the time. So I just can't match that same level of precision with the wheel, which is weird because so many games respond the way you would expect to if you really were shooting something, swinging a sword, or frying a steak.

Still, it's a great game. My favorite in the series so far. And Baby Daisy is just too cute.

I LOVE my Wii (which we've had since 2007)...

Lots of good suggestions, but I'm surprised some of these weren't mentioned:

Prince of Persia - Rival Swords (good hack 'n slash)

Thrillville off the Rails (a cool Roller Coaster Tycoon type amusement park game - where you can ride ALL the rides, and play ALL the arcade games you build)

Carnival Games (which is good for passing the time, and has full 4 player competition)

Carnival Games Minigolf (only has about 24 holes, but they are really zany)

What I like most about the Wii is the amount of HomeBrew available for it if you're willing to "softmod" the unit (it does not damage the machine, but if done wrong could "brick" it - making it unusable). Check out WiiBrew.org for info. Some of the best "homebrew" is what they call "USB backup loaders" allowing you to dump the contents of your game discs to a USB harddrive so you can play your games without putting the disc in the drive all the time... (And there are people who figured out how to make ISO images of the game discs and shared those image files for others to download.........)

I have a Wii but I haven't played it in two months. I have pretty much lost interest in video games so I don't bother buying any. I play them occasionally now.

I really wanted to play Mario Kart Wii using only the wheel. I do okay with it, but not as good as when I use a Gamecube controller, since my wife and I played the hell out of Mario Kart Double Dash. It was a way to pass the time while whichever child was nursing at the time. So I just can't match that same level of precision with the wheel, which is weird because so many games respond the way you would expect to if you really were shooting something, swinging a sword, or frying a steak.

Still, it's a great game. My favorite in the series so far. And Baby Daisy is just too cute.

You should give it a go without the wheel and using the controlle with the nunchuck.. I've not done it myself, but my brother-law says it's really precise like that.