LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Have You Tried?" Game

TDL

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but only if you count it as an ingredient for carrot cake (not counting infancy of course), otherwise, no.

Have you tried having sex with someone of the same gender, but are not gay?

Brian, having sex with someone of the same sex, does not make you gay.

No, but I have chugged 5 things of cold milk in HS once. (The carton things.)

Guys; have you ever worn girl's underwear (don't answer if you're a sissy, or TG)?

Girls; Have you ever worn guy's underwear before? (Don't if TG)

Yes, I got out of bed this morning.

Have you ever intentionally started a fight with your friends to see how they react to the prompts?

No, you don't do that to friends and if you do then they really aren't your friends after all.

Have you ever purposely worked slow on a work project that has a really fast and unrealistic due date- thereby making it longer than it would have normally been?

Not if I want to keep my job, in industrial construction looking busy is better than being busy, but not being so not busy that you get no work done. It is a fine balance.

Yes, I used to be certified in just this. However, most electronics these days are throw away when they break simply because it isn't worth the time/effort to fix them. Kinda sad really.

Have you ever followed behind a cop car that you knew was purposely speeding to try and catch up to other speeders?