LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Strip Club?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i kinda want to go to a strip club and wear diapers under my jeans. this way i can stare at the girls bodies and just wet... let the stream go. i think i would get really turned on doing this

anyone dare me to? anyone want to go with me? wonder what their reaction would be if i got a lap dance lol could always say i need them

you know i feel this is one of the few places wearing diapers out in public for the specific reason of getting turned on is ok, simply because it is expected people will get turned on in a strip club.

Really, i'm sure they wouldn't saw a word about you having a diaper on, i'm not sure they'd get THAT close to your groin area with a strip dance, and even if they due, i'm sure they've given lap dances to many people in a diaper before...

Guest LOSTinDiapers

This actually sounds like a pretty solid idea. Why hasn't anyone else thought of this? I'm sure some of the ones by truck stops get truckers in diapers in there from time to time. I had a friend who was a truck and he said that some of the truckers wore diapers to keep from stopping so much.

Depending on the local laws, some strippers either won't touch you or full on grind on your lap. I'm sure they would feel it if they were grinding on you, which would make it all the better. Good luck.

I did it in Vegas once, I would much rather do it at a regular bar with real everyday women in jeans, they have no idea. I like wetting aroud women when they don't know. Just not really into the strip club scene.

But nobody noticed that LostinDiapers had a friend who is a "Truck"?

Back in my prime I constantly wore diapers to the strip clubs, and all the girls knew I wore Molicares/Diapers. Two of the girls that worked there routinely babysat for me. Each one carried a spare in their bags or purse. When I needed a change once, one of the girls grabbed the diaper from the other while she strolled by while on stage. She slid it between her legs and held it in place with her hands while she paraded back and forth on stage like a runway model.

Luckily she got alot of laughs and none of the other guys figured out that it was mine or for me. Needless to say Alcohol was involved, and she got quite the tongue lashing from the other that she took it from...but all was fine in the end. :thumbsup:

I guess I’m getting old as my attitude towards a go go or strip club is it’s a great place to drop a bunch of money fast. Heck the last time I attended one I swear the girls had HOOVER tattooed on their breast as all they did was suck up you money.

Getting back to the question of wearing a diaper to a strip club, I guess it cold be a thrill.

Guest diaperguy68

Repaid: How did you get those girls to babysit you? When I was drunk one time I came really close to asking this petite blonde stripper if she would do this. i approached her and then backed out because i didnt have the b@lls.

i think i might be tempted to wear the next time i go. (i don't go often, but this is something i've been toying with)

I have gone to a strip club wearing diapers before. I was in Las Vegas for my birthday and I meet up with some friends that wanted to take me to the strip club. When a lady came along to ask me if I wanted a private dance I accepted. She took me back into a little room and started "the dance." I was wearing a Bambino diaper and I think the girl actually saw it. She didn't say anything but she gave a snicker and continued on rubbing that part of me! It felt sooo good! :D

Done it. Nothing too crazy, but with a personal dance you can actually just let go and cum (no blueballs this way). The dancers don't seem to notice or care. As stated before, they're in this to get paid, so they want to make it good for you so that you make it good $$$$ for them.

Repaid: How did you get those girls to babysit you? When I was drunk one time I came really close to asking this petite blonde stripper if she would do this. i approached her and then backed out because i didnt have the b@lls.

i think i might be tempted to wear the next time i go. (i don't go often, but this is something i've been toying with)

Well let's see it's been quite a few moons ago....I just heard the other day at my local tavern a couple of the younger crowd were talking about how much a beer cost now in one of them. Just so you know a normal beer at a regular bar was around $1.50, a beer at the go-go bar was $3. So It wasn't to big of a deal. Okay anyway.

The first thing is you must earn their friendship. I frequented a certain bar a few times a week. Going in on different shifts and "interviewing" several girls. What I mean is, dropping the ones that sit next to you for a few seconds then leave if you don't get them a drink. Those are the hustlers, usually married or attached or otherwise for whatever reason in it just for the money. Second talk to them like a real person, don't ogle eye them and get all touchy feely with them. Look them straight in the eye and talk to them. Ask them how long they have been doing this, what they like/dislike about the job. What they do when they aren't doing this for fun...well just your normal conversation.

If they have hung on thus far then they might be a candidate. Then you should buy them a drink to keep them around for a bit. A simple $10 dollar drink or whatever the min. is now a days. If they don't suck it down in five seconds is your next clue. That means they want to talk to you. Obviously the ladies that work there are in it for the money, but seeing how far they want to be there is the main focus. If a girl has 20 regulars through the week, she probably isn't going to want to be your choice.

Okay so next for some reason I have found that the Asian decent girls are a good pick. Maybe it's because of their culture, maybe it's they are more open..who knows. My two were friends both from the Phillipines. One was quite a bit older than me and the other just under my age at the time. I think I met the older one first. She just came up and sat down with me one day. I tend to go in the early hours of the day, though that varies with what time your clubs open. Ours opened at 2 in the afternoon but nobody really was there as far as customers till around 4:30. So I pretty much would just sit back and not be bothered much by the "vultures".

So back to her...You know how it goes, she was older well maybe early 40's perhaps late 30's but in Asian girls, looked more like 20ish. For whatever reason the 20 something guys that frequent were more interested in the 18 year old hotties..don't ask me why?:whistling:

Well this lead to that, taking about this and that. And at some point through our third or fourth drink I excused myself for the restroom to check downstairs.

As I wear a small size I always have a spare in my inside pocket of my jacket. I didn't need to change just yet, but as i was coming out of the mens room she was coming out of her side. Just behind me. She commented on what a nice rear I had. I told her thanks but it wasn't all mine. She asked "who's is it then" and just giggled. I let it go with her trying to figure out that line for a bit. After some time of talking...she said your really a fun guy. She said the whole time you have been here you haven't looked up on the stage much at all even when I am dancing. I told her I thought that it wasn't proper, and that I thought when I came in this was just a regular bar.

She asked why I didn't leave and I told her I was thirsty:angel_not: We laughed and talked some more..Each of us getting a tad tipsy. I excused myself again...and let slip "I have to go change my butt"! She just laughed as she was thinking of the earlier comment. I did indeed get changed and back then, I used to hang the diaper by its end and give a quick tug over the toilet. The other end would explode open and empty into the john, I would then just flush. I then would roll the plastic inside on itself and put it back in my jacket pocket. No Evidence! I don't recommend doing this at all now and most certainly not with anything bigger than a small. Not sure of the impact on the environment with all that SAP stuff. So anyway...

I get back down and sit by her and she rubs my back a little and gives me a few little pats. She then asked if I had my new butt and I said YUP!. She said let me see. I reared up in the chair alittle. She caught me by surprise as she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and hiked it up to take a look. Well unfortunately my waistband was showing alittle. I don't think she saw it at first. But she Being tipsy even more patted my but and then gave it a quick rub which then progressed up. I know her hand went right over the top of the Molicare.

She didn't change her expression or anything..She was just giggling and talking about stuff after that. I think it suddenly registered with her. She reached down my back again and fumbled with my shirt again, reached under and fingered the Molicare and then whispered into my ear with a concerned look. "Honey why do you have on the pampers" Again the Pampers thing I found is a somewhat Asian term for diapers. I explained I was in a accident and such as it was. She seemed way to concerned, and I told her not to worry about me I was fine.

After this our next few meetings over the weeks I was greeted with "There's my Baby"! Which to others ehhh a normal thing to hear. But to me gave me a little thrill. So then to wrap up this novel!:rolleyes: She mentioned how she liked Karaoke. I asked her if she would like to go sometime. She asked rather enthusiastically "WHEN". I asked her what about this friday. She said she had to work. I said not if your sick...she giggled again, and said yep I'm going to be so sick I can't come to work this friday. We exchanged Pager numbers (Yeah that long ago) I told her I had to give her something first but she couldn't look at it till I left. I went out to my car and got a Printed version of the DPF newsletter in its gray envelope, and brought it into her. She went behind the bar and put it into her purse.

Well She paged me the next day a Wednesday I believe, I called her and she asked if we were still on for friday. I told her Sure and we arranged a place to meet up first. She said "hey that thing you gave me, do you have any stuff from the back" I had to think for a second to figure out she was talking about the products the DPF sold. I told her yeah some of it. "She said bring it with you I wanna see it okay." I was like yeah okay..and that was that.

Friday we met up..had a quick lunch and she asked if I had something to show her. I told her it was out in the car. She went through the duffle bag I had in the back seat when we got out to the car. Pulled out a Onsie, then a snap front romper, then two pairs of plastic pants one baby printed and one pastel blue. She shook out the Printed ones, and held them up then down on her for a "size fit" She said "you lie to me" I said about what, she said "you said you were hurt". I told her I am incontinent, that this was a way to feel better about the situation. She just did a ohhh Okay. She put the stuff back into the bag, but then pulled out one of my Molicares and said "I keep this". I just said "whatever" When we got to the Sushi bar and Karaoke place she wowed me with a few numbers and just seemed like she was having a great time. I asked her if she liked sushi (YUK!) and she said yeah so we walked over to the bar from the stage area. She ordered a few things and they brought them to the table. I ordered a bottle of champagne and she about freaked out. So anyway that was the start of it, She followed me to the restroom, I turned around and she was standing right behind me with that Molicare in her hand. She said I change my baby? I told her I could handle it, and she gave me the pouty lip thing, but handed me the Molicare...I told her maybe next time. I gave her a envelope with $100 in it and told her that was for missing work, she argued but I "made" her take it!.

Usually twice a month or so she would play Hookie, and we would go out and about. It would develop into her coming to the house first, making me a quick lunch, then a bath, then diapered up and dressed and out we would go. Soon her friend joined us, she wan't the best Mommy but seemed to take it all in stride, and bathed and diapered me a few times. They liked my baby clothes so sometimes we would just play at the house. I ended up meeting a real girlfriend sometime later. I introduced them and she made sure that my new girlfriend KNEW how to take care of her baby. We saw each other now and then and hse would always talk babytalk to me. We just drifted apart over the years..so that's my story. Sorry so long..I get like that.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

That's a very interesting experience Repaid1. Lucky you.

My problem is I just can't get over the fact that a stripper is doing it for the money and they're really not that into me I figure. It's a battle in my head. I've only gone for bachelore parties or a couple times with some friends once we were 18. It just seems like the girls in a lot of clubs aren't "fantasy hot" but cute maybe at best. No super models, that's for sure, a lot really aren't even cute and I've gone to several different ones. You pay a lot for a little thrill when I could be getting the real thing at home with my beautiful wife for free and she really loves me. Ohh well.

Guest diaperguy68

Thanks for sharing Repaid this was a great read. you sound like a popular guy i'm sure i would have problems getting a stripper to hang out with me out of the bar :)

Thanks for recounting Repaid. It brought back a few club memories. I used to visit the clubs a fair amount in the past when single and convenient. Time moves on and it has been a few years since a visit. I entertained the idea of wearing to the clubs but remember doing it only a few times in clubs I was a stranger. Regretfully those nights were nothing that special and the girls really did not seem particularly interested in more than hustling some bills. I really only remember one girl ever responding to finding out I was wearing. She had pulled up my loose shirt a bit as she was on her knees using her head to press my crotch (that club allowed the girls to grind if they wanted to=bigger tips for everyone but the cops would bust them if caught). The diaper waistband was above the belt line so she clearly felt the plastic and saw it in the dim light as she grasped my waist. She paused and looked at me like she was unsure where to hang for that kind of movement to which I urged her it was fine and to keep going. She pretty much ignored my diapered state for the rest of the song. I was hopeful for a bit more fun but regretfully I was her last dance of her shift as she took off afterwards. She pretty much treated it as part of the job and was not that flustered. That club was far enough away to not go back.

In my local clubs, I had a habit of getting to know some of the dancers fairly well and I did not want to start out from the slightly weird spot of wearing a diaper for fun. As Repaid pointed out above, it is about getting to know each other and then who knows what can happen next. Like any friendship, it takes time and some extra commitment with these folks especially. I have dated a number of dancers/strippers over the years but I never trusted any of them enough to bring the DL side out and most started very slowly. One lived with me for a while when she got into some trouble and needed a safe place. She had a room in my house and we had some fun but it was more of a friend/roommate with benefits than a relationship. My diaper stash was not hidden beyond being in my closet and I don’t think she ever snooped. I have her to thank for my only threesome experience to date. Another stripper became my private yoga trainer for a while. She was trying to start up a studio and yoga classes. At the time, the strip clubs were a distraction from a crappy divorce and a way to still interact with women.

If you do wear to the club, I would not be creepy about it or emphasize it. I have watched more than a few creeps get tossed at clubs. And don’t let the diaper leak as that would be really rude and will get you tossed and banned if a girl notices at least in the clubs I hung out at. P_P