LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Faverorite Video Game.

It's nice being able to get NES and SNES games to play on the computer. It's legal apparently as long as you own the games! Which, I do, or course, yeah...

Right now my favorite game is Need for Speed Underground, and any sports games. Hockey, baseball, racing, football. I also wanna get Doom 3, but I can't afford it...

my top RPG's would be baldours gate, metal gear soid, and the old Final fantasy's. hitman and the getaway. i would also say i love all driveing games, yet i have never won one........ other then both the getaways

PS2 rule! :biker_h4h::drive1::boxing::horse::pizza:...... why cant i find a little diaper guy eating a pizza ! how wrong is that! <_<

If it's a video game chances are I love it or can tell you why it's a bad game and how it could be improved (Avoid Night Caster II it wasn't worth the $4.99 I paid)

This is where my area of expertise lies I am currently trying to get a job in the industry.

Play Alien Hominid if you like contra----->Electric Playground Alien Homind review.

That review was written by Me! Yay!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warcraft 3: The Frozen throne

World of Warcraft

Starcraft

Starcraft Broodwar

Command and conquer series (gold, red alert, red alert 2, generals, zero hour)

Jedi knight 2

Jedi knight:academy

Star wars battlefront I / II

Half Life

Half Life 2

Counter strike 1.6/CZ/source

The battle for middle earth

Black Hawk Down

Delta Strike

Sonic

F.E.A.R

Unreal 2

Unreal Tournament G.o.t.Y + 2003/4/5

Freedom Fighters

Hitman Series

Battle Engine Aquilla

Grand Theft Auto Series

I love them all! ive spent alot of time on the warcraft series tho

Castle of the Winds... god, that name sounded familiar... I remember that! Wow... that was a while ago. That little bare-chested icon without legs moving around... Good times.

Hey, anyone know where to get the second one, Temple of Odin? Both games have become freeware several years ago and are free now, but I can't find download sites for the second.

Despite all newer game systems that have been invented like XBOX, Game Cube, Playstation, PSP and Game Boy, my favorite game is still Super Mario on the Super Nintendo. I honestly think that is a quality game and none of the games made today compare to the games that came out in the beginning. Graphic wise they have gotten far better, but content wise I think they've only gotten worse. What happened to the quality Super Mario games and Sonic games? In my opinion, you can't beat the classics. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the newer games as well, like Halo and Timesplitters but the classics are better.

Despite all newer game systems that have been invented like XBOX, Game Cube, Playstation, PSP and Game Boy, my favorite game is still Super Mario on the Super Nintendo. I honestly think that is a quality game and none of the games made today compare to the games that came out in the beginning. Graphic wise they have gotten far better, but content wise I think they've only gotten worse. What happened to the quality Super Mario games and Sonic games? In my opinion, you can't beat the classics. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the newer games as well, like Halo and Timesplitters but the classics are better.

Agreed. Have you heard of Alien Hominid? Classic gaming reborn. Plays like contra.

me = computergeek/jock | me ~= drinking/do-nothing-socializing

as for the computergeek part, i play rpg's,racing, and fps.

Racing would include (in order of awesomeness, while all awesome)

top gear 3000

top gear 2

granturismo 3

burnout 3

as for rpg's my favourite series was the grandia series, but ff series is second to me. ive also played mmorpgs for the last 5 years, from planterion to ragnarokonline to Final fantasy 11, which is what iu play now.

and ive only really played 2 FPS... medal of honor: allied assault, which i enjoyed online for about a year, and recently halo 2, because of the 12 player halo system links i have with my friends at the other hall :D... which often takes up 10 hours of my day XD (and fyi most of those friends of mine are on academic prohabation, which means they failed too many classes XD)

we also played 8 hours of doom 2 last night with 4 player coop offered in the doom3-2 game =P (so many telefrags XD) and often spend alot of time playing various snes games on an emulator for xbox another friend of ours has.

hurray for video games!