LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While High?

Guest .Iramet

• 10 months later...

Sure there a druggies out there that are not just loosers, but complete idiots when high. That doesn't mean they all are, the news just sensationalizes them. It's like saying anyone who texts & drives is just looking to cause an accident....well that's not a good analogy as it's proven they are. Maybe it's more like saying alcoholics (who drink to excess) are a danger to the public and in the process of trying to slowly kill themselves. Ok, that's not a good analogy either. Well you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Ok. My two cents. I smoke recreationally and I find it to be a great stress reliever and just a great way to unwind at the end of the day. Being diapered is just icing on the cake. :)

although i do agree the drug culture needs to be toned down, I whole heartedly see weed as a plant not a drug that can be used to relieve many ailments when used properly. Only does it become a drug when people choose to abuse the plant for there own enjoyment. THAT BEING SAID: weed itself should not be condemend since it has never ever been recording of someone dying from smoke weed, but many people die everyday with alcohol, cigarettes, and over the counter medication that is supposed to be "legal and safe to use"

although i do agree the drug culture needs to be toned down, I whole heartedly see weed as a plant not a drug that can be used to relieve many ailments when used properly. Only does it become a drug when people choose to abuse the plant for there own enjoyment. THAT BEING SAID: weed itself should not be condemend since it has never ever been recording of someone dying from smoke weed, but many people die everyday with alcohol, cigarettes, and over the counter medication that is supposed to be "legal and safe to use"

• 1 month later...

Its interesting to see that the druggie counter culture is alive and well here at DD. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised given the Hedonistic nature most younger people have these days.

You folks can flame me all you want but just know that the majority of people agree with what I say. Maybe you'll wake up one day.

This reminds me of the CSI Episode "King Baby" several years ago. A wealthy adult baby had a safe room in his house where he played baby. He had a real live nurse maid who diapered and breastfed him. She would also give him LSD enemas!

Most of us canadaians are nice people. Drynot throwing his ill informed and arrogant opinion in where it didn't belong hopefully will not define us as Canadians. Most of us aren't arseholes and know better than to pick a fight you know you're going to lose.

OK folks. No bashing of others over their nationality is allowed here <_< We're an international website where all good people are welcome :D Like most here, I've met people from other nations and just like here in the US you get all kinds of people no matter where you go so nationality doesn't matter in comparison to the individual. Let's keep it that way!

Since I last posted on this forum, I have taken a life change to stop smoking weed, and have now been sober for 1 week and a day (and will continue that way). While weed won't kill you, I have noticed I'm not as alert as I used to be. It's a fun drug, makes you outgoing, and is a genuine top-notch stress reliever; however, it should be used only every once in a while

Since I last posted on this forum, I have taken a life change to stop smoking weed, and have now been sober for 1 week and a day (and will continue that way). While weed won't kill you, I have noticed I'm not as alert as I used to be. It's a fun drug, makes you outgoing, and is a genuine top-notch stress reliever; however, it should be used only every once in a while