LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ not in the conventional sense...I spend a lot of my driving time or time in the shower 'meditating' or thinking things over...

<enjoying this awesome site...

V Without picking a 'baby' or toddler age, and somewhat aside from any fetish interests (lifestyle choice, etc) what do you think would be an ideal age to be - forever?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ See my avatar! 52 Ben Franklins (not counting having it shipped to my house, which was another 8 Bennys and a Grant)

>Trying to get through the new posts before "Jeopardy" is on.

V If you could make yourself have any dream you desired, (as in "dreaming while asleep") what would it be?

^ always wanted to see it, but no, I haven't even seen it.

<sitting in a wet Attends waiting for the dryer to finish with my cloth dipes so I can put them away before wifey comes home...

vspeaking of movies, what is your favorite movie?

^I realy dont have one i'm the kinda guy that wachs a movie one time and then go years with out seeing it untell i forgot most of the movie and then it like waching it all over. i do like surperhero movies like batman surperman spiderman so on, i thinking about going to see ironman here next week.

<Reading the boards

vIf you could be a superhero what would your power be?

^ The ability to go back in time (Yay, 1950s!)

> Catching up on DD posts. I only get to do it on the weekends. Too risky to check the site from work.

V What was the most unreasonable thing your parents made you do?

• 2 weeks later...

^Eighty hours on the computer

<Reading the boards

v Favorite color?

^ blue - always has been

< sigh...I always come to The Rest of your Life! when I am down and can't face my work...here I am again!

v what kind of car do you drive? If you don't have a car, what kind of transportation do you use most often?

^ Illinois State Beach, on the shore of Lake Michigan, not far from Zion, IL. That's one of my favorite places to pleasure myself in a public locale.

< Getting ready to shave off my 3 day old facial hair. I really hate shaving. It's such an act of futility.

V Have you ever seen what is known as the "Green Flash" at sunset? The Green Flash is a brief, momentary flash of green light that apprears on the horizon, just as the sun sets below it. Good places to see it include Mallory Square in Key West, and the North Shore beaches of O'ahu, Hawai'i.

^ An elementary school teacher

> Getting ready for "Jeopardy" on TV

V Who knows about your attraction of diapers?

^ no one other than on diaper sites (I think...at least I haven't told...)

> killing time on a Thursday morning

V how many different diaper sites do you frequent?

^ 2. This one and "Diaperology.net"

> winding down and getting ready for a weekend of room-painting

V What do you like to wear with diapers? Or do you wear just a diaper?

^ When I wear a diaper, I usually have nothing else on...just the diaper. Occasionally, depending on the weather, I might have a sweat shirt on, or if it's warm, a plain white T-shirt. But I'd say when I'm in a diaper (which I am only in the presence of a mother figure) I'm in nothing else but a diaper 95% of the time.

< Getting ready to go run some distance before the heat get turned on here today; the forecast high for this normally cool place is 92.

V Bambino Diapers: If you tried them, which do you prefer: The Classic (baby print) or the (I think it's called the) Bianca (plain white)?

^ i got a package of them (classic, i guess?) in the mail once. they're nice, but they're... novel. to even think of wearing them outside as a practical diaper seems preposterous to me.

< listening to the rain and waiting for my sleeping pill to kick in

V what's the last book that you read? was it better or worse than the book that came before it?

^Ben Bova The Precipice and befor that it was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,I thought they both where great books i have to say i enjoy harry potter more but was upset it was the last book.

<Reading the boards.

vHow much do you spend on entament any given month?

^ With the absolutely horrendous gas prices, my entertainment budget is non-existent. About all I spend money on is breakfast with my co-workers every Friday morning.

> Enjoying the sunshine before it rains later today

V What is the weirdest movie you've ever seen?

^I dont watch alot of movies, but they have some messed up ones out there... i'm voting for "Freddy Got Fingered"

<Chatting it up on AIM, on my first day of summer vacation

V What's your favorite brand of soda?