LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Request For Help

menone123

Greg here.

Menone123@yahoo.com

Remember me I lost the bet to my wife and have to wear diapers for a year.

Well I have been very good about keeping to my agreement. And I confessed to my wife that I was wetting at night with out realizing it. She was pleased. Then she made me this offer. So here goes.

She will let me out of diapers early, except at night, on the condition I get the vote.

All I need is 10 people to say “Let Him Out

Well I will remain in.

and based on some of the suggested punishments-including ones e-mailed.

you will love this

I feel real stupid.

for the next 48 hours i will be kept in the same diaper.

and as i type i am wearing actually 3 diapers.

some one suggested my wife diaper her self and poo on my face. well she sorta did that

she had me lay down with diaper under my head. though she did in poop on my face i was treated to her golden shower. she did poop on the top part of my head. and now i have her diaper wrapped around my head. she put another for security. my head feels odd and hearing is muffeled, but at least i can see through the leg hole

p.s. also as part of my on going punishment i am not allowed on the computer when ever i feel like it. only with permission.

I suggest that you be let out of diapers but first as a punnishment you will have to go with her to a drug store or place like Wallmart. Then, with people around she will have to say to you, "Your almost out of diapers. Go look and see if they have your size. Better get 2 bags if they have them and get the overnight absorbency. I don't want you leaking again." You both must be within earshot of other people and it must be spoken loudly enough to be overheard so that others in the store are awear that you wear diapers!

some one suggested my wife diaper her self and poo on my face. though she did in poop on my face i was treated to her golden shower. she did poop on the top part of my head. and now i have her diaper wrapped around my head. she put another for security. my head feels odd and hearing is muffeled, but at least i can see through the leg hole

Oh, and by the way, "Ewwwwwwwwww!"

Are all the bABies on this site sadistic? The reason I ask that is that the reply 'keep him in' or the force punishment of another using diapers and baby treatment came so fast to make ones head spin. I would gamble that easily 100 plus people would state the same with similar time period.

Well I will remain in.

and based on some of the suggested punishments-including ones e-mailed.

you will love this

I feel real stupid.

for the next 48 hours i will be kept in the same diaper.

and as i type i am wearing actually 3 diapers.

some one suggested my wife diaper her self and poo on my face. well she sorta did that

she had me lay down with diaper under my head. though she did in poop on my face i was treated to her golden shower. she did poop on the top part of my head. and now i have her diaper wrapped around my head. she put another for security. my head feels odd and hearing is muffeled, but at least i can see through the leg hole

p.s. also as part of my on going punishment i am not allowed on the computer when ever i feel like it. only with permission.

Wow...That's really freakin' gross in my opinion (not to mention unsanitary!) but whatever floats your boat I guess...

~ moogle