LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Had The Chance Would You Relive Your Childhood Again?

Although I had very unconventional upbringing I would jump at the chance at reliving my childhood. Looking back I enjoyed every minute and had a fantastic time, met and lived with many fascinating people from coal miners to higher management, had a very sociable happy school life. I don't know

if I'm looking at my childhood with rose tinted glasses but everything seemed so much better back then, now I find my life boring and

unfulfilling where I go through the same routine everyday, see the same people. I have everything I need to lead a comfortable life, I travel alot but I'm unhappy and my mind always reverts back to childhood events. I wish I could go back..........

Meh , I would , Grandpa was not senile and was pretty cool , bedwetting was not abnormal. And their was new shit everyday going on. Not to mention I would probbaly get better grades.

Hmm. the only thing I wish I could redo would be to have my grandfather in my life still. He died when I was five and was the only relative that I had growing up who I honestly felt welcomed around.(okay there was my Great Uncle Donald, however he wasn't the friendly type but he was awesome)

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I would have asked to wear diapers instead of wetting the bed till age 14.

I would have gotten into more fights and stood up for myself.

I would have studied harder.

I would have run more and ate better.

That being said, I'm thankful for all of the decisions that I made the first time around. I couldn't ask for a better life.

i would NOT go back and relive childhood, yeah its great in the fact that you have no responsibilities, but i didnt really care being a child, looking back in retrospect, i love my freedom, being a man, able to vote and express my rights as an american citizen, going to college, and parties.

having someone tell me when i have to go to bed, what i have to eat, buying clothes for me, buying everything for me (without my having the ultimate choice in what i want), being completely and utterly dependent on someone else, the helplessness of not having options or choices. . .

While adulthood comes with responsibilities it also comes with the beautiful ability to make our own choices, for better or for worse.

Why would i give up all my freedom, all my friends and happiness just to become helpless and dependent.

Cold, dark, always raining. Squabbling with siblings. Being the youngest, always being told what to do, being picked up, no freedom, always running to someone else's needs or schedule, No choice of clothes (short trousers - in winter? Who the hell had that silly idea?), Hand-me-down clothes that don't fit. School. Boredom. Latin. Stupid conversations. Being bullied. Always being monitored. Told what to do, what to think.

What shall I do today? My sports car, my sailplane, my garden. Ring a friend and make a date. Go out to a pub for lunch. Play with the computer, writing silly things. Do some work. Meet some new people. Do something creative. Chat up the lovely lady over there. Stroll though the forest, photograph the sunshine on the turning leaves, see if I can stalk the deer. Think of supper. Read a book, put my feet up on the furniture, choose when I want to go to bed. Choose what to wear.

Childhood sucks!

If I could go back to my childhood and live it differently, then I would go for it. My parents were pretty lax and I had a lot of freedom as a child... not much less than I have now as an adult, actually. But to go back and live the same childhood over, not a chance. Too many things happened that I do not want to relive.

My childhood was... well, I don't know. I was a very different person as a child. I don't think I would. Not that I really hated my childhood, but it was substantially worse than my life is currently, or my teen years (which were actually pretty decent).

I wouldn't mind reliving the magic of Pokemon, Zelda: Oracarina of Time, et cetera... Good times, good times. But the rest of my childhood life was really drab compared with now.

:huh:

As a guy from a totally f*%ked up home of dysfunction I'd say "no way". However, if I could go there knowing then what I know now, I would. Then it's possible that I could change the way my parents did things, and save the whole family a lot of pain.

Peace,

Vic B)

all your yesterdays don't equal your tomorrow. I wouldn't go back. I have a loving wife/mommy that I wouldn't trade in for the world. Besides I look forward to growing old and basically moving forward...not regretting anything in the past.

Ah, Ah, but wait til you get there, your pains may force you to change... :bash:

There's a lot I could amend. I remember that goosebumps episode with teh clock and I keep thinking why he chose to go back!

Cookoo (sp) Clock Of Dooooooooom!

Epic!

My favorite chapter was 19 (When he was turned into a baby)...Wonder why, huh? LOL...

~ moogle

Personally, I wouldn't go back and relive my childhood, if it meant forgetting everything I know now, and starting over. I enjoy my adult life, in different ways perhaps than I could as a child. Especially since I can still DO all the things I did as a kid (even if they're considered immature now). I just have more options open to me as an adult. If I want to go haring off on a 3 hour bike ride, its cool. If I want to suddenly go to a city 3 hours away by bus just to kill a day off, its cool. Adulthood has a lot more responsibilities, but if you're willing to look for them, it comes with its compensations as well.

That said, if someone put a gun to my head and said, "I have a machine here that will transform you back into a kid and put you back into a family to grow up all over again. You have 2 choices, go back, or I shoot you in the head right now." I would go back without a heartbeat. I actually grew up in a loving family (even though there was some dysfunction there....what family doesn't have at least some?), and I really did enjoy my growing up years. I don't even really know if theres all that much that I would have wanted changed.

I wouldn't say no to the opportunity to experience childhood again, particularly if I could have different experiences and make different choices. The idea of having other chances and experiencing alternative realities is always intruiging. But to relive (re-experience) every moment of my childhood the same as the first time? Not so much.